Yes, I use OS X

Attached: OS X vs Linux.png (1654x1252, 2.55M)

>osx
>made by jews, for goyium

What motivates you to post anti-semitic images on anonymous online forums OP? I can't figure out the connection between that and your legendary appetite for cock.

t. triggered jew

>anti-semitic
how is the picture antisemitic?
Looks accurate to me

Attached: DtGlnFbWkAAErUg.jpg (581x526, 42K)

I'm literally shaking right now. I can't believe the goyim forgot the shoa. Don't they know how many of God's chosen people died? I can't believe this.

Suckers of Jew cock deserve death just like the Jews themselves, like you

Is it just me or a these kind of racist...?

I'm warming up the oven just for (((You)))

lol

>Chad Aryan vs. Virgin Jew

From 1936 book, meme is really old and antisemitic!

Can someone explain to me why americans start discussions when someone even remotely talks about jews?

They told them that in the holocaust class.

TheJewis immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him aJewand you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I'vebeenfoundout."

he has to fight the good fight for his cult
how will he ever please hitlers ghost otherwise

>OSX
enjoy getting jew, pay for that apple fee goy, sure it's better than windows or gnu linux, white man aproves.

pic related for a good goy

Attached: 1-israeli-new-shekel-coin-obverse-1.png (400x400, 358K)

keep it up, cultist

It isn't OS X anymore. Apple have already stated there will be no OS 11. Don't tell me you pronounce the X as the letter X.

my jewish heritage

Attached: 80c5515ce8244c85105172fe5640f550_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

this

because everyone learns about the holocaust in school and then reality shows up and is nothing like what urial goldberg said it was gonna be

i bet you still think the holocaust was an ethnic cleansing