Why yes, of course I program in C++, Assembly, and Haskell

Why yes, of course I program in C++, Assembly, and Haskell.

How did you know??

Attached: 1551634571991.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

because you don't exist

I'm not ripped like OP but I'm pretty lean and program in C and ASM.

I'm good at reading body language

Attached: giphy.gif (200x200, 1.33M)

That is unironically the most ascended set of languages. I’m on C++ right now, I hope to move on to Haskell eventually.

what is the use case for haskell? just nerd cred and academic wankery?

Consider choosing Scheme instead, friend

Because you are inefficient, little brother

Attached: El Hemano.jpg (1080x1331, 216K)

Is this body achievable natty?

it's shooped

Kek, got me user

Easy, 2 years on starting strength

Same use as any general purpose language really, the good thing is that being based on lambda calculus and math concepts it's really easy to write correct and modular code.

Pretty much no-one should program in assembly since compilers are more efficient than humans these days. Assembly is useful to know if you plan on reverse-engineering binaries or writing shellcode exploits, but that's about it.

I can tell by your looks you program in C and only C.

Can someone explain why I know she's Russian just by looking at her?

i wanna cum on her teeth

based and redpilled

False. Compilers still lag far behind competent Assembly code, it's just nobody bothers anymore and they make up excuses like that to justify laziness in writing performance-critical code.

I'm open to that suggestion, but why exactly? Lisp seems like it has a ton of options like CL, Racket, Scheme, etc., which sort of turned me off from them because I don't know enough to pick one.

This actually made my day

Attached: download_20190313_183434.jpg (3456x4608, 3.35M)

no u

Virgin reverse engineer detected.

Attached: 1548244322616.png (586x557, 66K)

scheme

Slavic facial features.

I see, thx me droog.

Yes with super male vitality

Yes, I did push-ups every day for a couple of weeks, and now I look like that.

don't listen to this fag, he's just a hater. That photo is 100% real and he's 100% natty

>Compilers still lag far behind competent Assembly code

BAHAHAHAHAHA. Ask any embedded engineer, they will tell you that writing ASM for any architecture is a waste of time when compared to using the (if available) C compiler for that board. No, your faggy unrolled loops are supported by any compiler worth a damn.

The only people who regurgitate that bullshit are people that are still in their twenties who never lived in a time where compilers were actually comparable to handcrafted assembly. That time has long gone.

his name is john carmack and he knows jiu jistu

lol

But why