Can someone PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME

Can someone PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME.
Whenever l try to move a zip file to my phone in the twrp recovery mode, it doesn't show on my phone at all???
HEEEEELLLPPPP

Attached: help.jpg (1024x768, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g6/how-to/stock-firmware-moto-g6-t3792292
mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/jeter/official/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put zip file in sd card and put it in your phone
Or just copy zip to internal storage no need for adb commands

Use sideload if you just want to install something

Dumb question, but did you reboot? I've had to reboot to get TWRP to detect files I moved after I booted. I'd just use an SD card though.

sir please do the needful

it use to work perfectly fine when l just used the command adb push (file) /storage but now it just doesn't work all of a sudden and it really pisses me off

Did you mount system rw?

l honestly don't know but it use to work fine and now it doesn't so l must of

Try sd card

you’re the cancer of Jow Forums

mount phone
copy

Please tell me how asking if he rebooted is cancer if I've had LITERALLY THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. Anime watching fucking virgin.

ok, ive successfully transfered the zip file via sd card but the new problem is that it STILL DIDNT WORK I LITERALLY CANNOT FIND A GOOD ZIP CONTAING THE STOCK OR EVEN CUSTOM ROM FOR MY PHONE GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

Look at sammbile for stock rom if you have samsung
What is the model of your phone?

Attached: 1547981605720.png (402x469, 166K)

what's phone you got

Moto g6 play xt1922-9

Check the stock rom thread on XDA for the G6 plus

>Actually being this mad on an Azerbaijanian carpet-weaving forum
You must be one of those 'competitive' gaymers

even though l am trying to get stock Rom back, lm still looking for some kind of open source rom like Linage OS or something but they don't support the newer motorola's.

will this work btw?
forum.xda-developers.com/moto-g6/how-to/stock-firmware-moto-g6-t3792292

Take a look here mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/jeter/official/

Don't try lineageos if your phone is new or it's not officially supported
Check the like i posted up is for stock rom mirrors.lolinet.com/firmware/moto/jeter/official/

Ok l think l know for sure that My phone is an AT&T/ unlocked version but l do not exactly remember which OCPS thing my phone was and there really isn't a way to fing out in the phone settings because l only have the bootloader and the twrp recovery on it.