IT documentaries/authentic movies

My wife cant stand me ranting about online privacy and sec, but when we watch a documentary, she loves learning stuff this way, so far, we watched
>Snowden
>Citizen Four
>Internets own boy A.S.
>TBP AFK
some other really good and authentic movies/documentaries worth watching?
>inb4 rms lectures
obviously

Attached: Windows_logo_Pre-XP_alt._color.svg_-708x580.png (708x580, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_thy_father_and_thy_mother
youtube.com/watch?v=9nfgRf2A0Tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Women are children, and therefore can't understand things without it being in the form of entertainment.

Swordfish
The Matrix
Hackers
Mr Robot
Takedown

Attached: 1551293889615.jpg (680x680, 55K)

The Fifth Estate but it is more of a fictional drama then what actually happened.

Don't forget Julian Assange Underground, it is an Australian documentary drama about him hacking NASA and the DOD.

There are Occupy movies about chanology and the whole Jow Forums Anonymous moraltard summit. Sabu, lulzsec, Barrett Brown, and anonops also comes to mind. I also think Weev had a documentary.

Few people remember how occupy movement here in the USA caused the whole Arab spring because of Occupy Tunisia and the diplomatic cables Wikileaks published.

In all honesty I think Citizenfour is the best due to how real and how in-the-moment it was filmed.

imagine talking this way about your own mother and thinking you are not a complete loser cunt

> imagine being a beta cuck who bows to women

Imagine being that Jewish
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_thy_father_and_thy_mother

based numale

Die Hard 4.0 was a "hacker" movie even though it did get silly with the action.

If it is straight hacker culture/cyberpunk shows you want I recomend:

Serial Experiments Lain,
Enemy of the State,
War Games,
Sneakers (1992),
Girl with the Dragon Tatoo (2011 or the original Swedish series),
Ghost in the Shell (1995),
Akira,
Blade Runner (original & 2049),
Antitrust,
The Signal,
and finally... Takedown (2000).

Attached: 1549846363721_0.gif (80x50, 11K)

This reeks of a momma's boy projecting his insecurities onto me. I bet you live with her and she buys your onions lattes.

I've seen all of those.

>not disrespecting my mother means I am a numale

you guys are mentally ill

>is a "white knight takes an obvious bait and thinks he is in some kind of high ground after rightfully being called a cuck" episode
kindly kill yourself.

Attached: 0626cac633aa56b872fcffb0e7d8d04ef7adfb8caa3e75570b58d90a39c95ed2.png (604x476, 223K)

Pirates of Silicon Valley
-not a documentary but rather a simplified but fact-based movie about the origins of Apple and Microsoft.
youtube.com/watch?v=9nfgRf2A0Tc

Actually really liked that one.

Apple and Jobs btfo'd at the end

Femanon here
I bet I have higher IQ than you

Shows what a real piece of shit jobs really was more than any movie. Especially to his family. Bill is sorta of a shyster but not that much of a dickhead

london etc

>sort of
every damn time.

should be mentioned: Woz desribes this movie as the most accurate depiction of the era, and Bill Gates called his characterization "reasonably accurate"