#YangGang 2020 Jow Forums edition

Would truck drivers ever be automated ? General public seems to be sold on the ideas and might become a major talking point for 2020 election. What do you think Jow Forums ?

YES:

cnbc.com/2019/02/19/elon-musk-tesla-will-have-all-its-self-driving-car-features-by-the-end-of-the-year.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ETbFMqzV2Xw
youtube.com/watch?v=alRgSjWT2RI
youtube.com/watch?v=IjEuruSB4Vk

NO:

jwz.org/blog/2017/08/today-in-cv-dazzle-news-making-self-driving-cars-read-stop-signs-as-speed-limit-signs/
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/business/self-driving-tesla-fatal-crash-investigation.html
nytimes.com/2018/03/19/technology/uber-driverless-fatality.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiXZsMIVGos
jwz.org/blog/2018/01/today-in-cv-dazzle-news-2/

Attached: hmm.png (861x744, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hrw.org/news/2018/09/12/chinas-muslim-ban
newscientist.com/article/2193136-universal-income-study-finds-money-for-nothing-wont-make-us-work-less/
qz.com/1205591/a-universal-basic-income-experiment-in-alaska-shows-employment-didnt-drop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I donated

A lot of truckers are owner-operators. Why wouldn't they just buy self driving trucks?

Costs too much, probably needs large infrastructure to maintain and operate at profit prolly

I just donated my entire student loan to the #yanggang !!!
#feelthebern2020 amirite bros?? xDD

Enjoy never being able to say anything the social credit system doesn't approve of ever again, lest things just stop working for you all of a sudden.

>millennials
>saying anything
YOLO xD

Attached: 1459918261786.png (800x810, 265K)

Electric cars have similar or lower cost of ownership to regular cars, and there's already truckers who buy $300,000+ custom sleepercabs.

Maybe someday but not in the foreseeable future. All the high profile butthuffing """technologists""" a lot of times base their predictions on what they want to happen and overestimate the general public's interest in the tech and underestimate their fear of change, they are also way too optimistic about it.

Hi, China! Come greet Winnie the Pooh at Tiananmen Square 1989!

Bye, China!

Attached: BugSpray.png (300x337, 188K)

This, but I still like Andrew Yang though, he is the only one so far that doesn't sound like one of the lizard people

fuck off, burger, take your internal politics to Jow Forums

>social credit system
does Yang really propose that or is it just a meme

>take your internal politics to Jow Forums
Jow Forums is an AMERICAN website

Attached: 1518060523861.png (298x301, 56K)

Automation really is the future.
This country really needs more forwaed thinking ideas, we're honestly stuck in the past globally.

in over a decade of experience on Jow Forums it is my educated conclusion that europeans and australians constitute 99% of the decline in site quality and should be holocausted

and Jow Forums is a tech board you double nigger. want to discuss your crayon ching chang 2020? fuck off to another board

Posting in a pruned thread.

Looked it up on his website, couldn't find it.

>and Jow Forums is a tech board
AMERICAN politics is technology and doubly so since:
>politics is technology
>Jow Forums is an americna website

Attached: nick-young-confused-face.jpg (505x431, 31K)

Self driving car and automation is not technology ?

Reminder that these are discord tranny shills that came from pol.

Attached: 1552401579069.jpg (1024x461, 64K)

>hehe, I'm so smart *munches a whole bar of cheese* I'll start a thread with an image overused at my shilling attempts at Jow Forums *chugs mayo* and then mention something about tech at the end, no one will never realize lololol FOR MY CHINK OVERLORD HONOR

nice banter bro

truck driving has nothing to do with voting for yang or not. I have no idea why you faggots are even talking about this. And no, I will never donate or vote for Yang because he's as dumb as AoC.

I already donated over a week ago

Attached: yanggang.png (1229x1340, 366K)

>I already donated over a week ago
why didn't you make it monthly KEVIN???

Lets secure this bag and get those Yang bux

Attached: image0.jpg (1831x778, 674K)

I'm probably going to donate again, don't worry. All aboard the Yang Yacht.

Probably not totally automated for a while but youll see the wages go down and shifts get cut when they need less and less ppl

>On Jow Forums
>Talk about how trannies have destroyed the industry.
> everyone says you should go back to Jow Forums
> yang gang crap
> maybe one person who honestly told you that only Jow Forums is for politics tells you that.
I now have confirmation that people who say go back to Jow Forums want for Jow Forums to fill with leftie cucks like /v/

Yang is neither left nor right, but forward.

Attached: image0-2.jpg (882x960, 52K)

let's start a yang gang botnet

even his logo looks like some scammy shitcoin crypto project LMAO

>I now have confirmation that people who say go back to Jow Forums want for Jow Forums to fill with leftie cucks like /v/
brainlet "go back to " is a very old lefty-pol meme everyone who says it is a faggot tranny sjw

If you looks through the links, it should be clear that I think Yang is wrong, I am not shilling him

Yang is a Chinese agent whose platform boils down to "confiscate guns, defang the nuclear arsenal, and pacify whites with neetbux and legal opiates until they cease to be a majority." He should be gitmo'd.

this chink is from taiwan you retard.

REMINDER
It is already know that all the Yang shills are part of a tranny discord. They gathered together to force memes by spamming them all over the boards. Stop giving them attention and report for spam. Their plan is to make yang gang into a "epic meme XD" by slowly spamming it all over and waiting for it to trickle down to sites like reddit.

Honestly, I'd rather chingchongs overtake the west than let niggers and feminazis controlled by kikes control it.

hrw.org/news/2018/09/12/chinas-muslim-ban

Isn't it a funny cohencidence how some random zipperhead offering open bribes runs for President right as Trump is about to open China's wrists on trade? Anyone unironically shilling for Yang is a Communist or some other form of retarded.

Attached: trump china tariffs.png (601x398, 501K)

>muh discord trannies
Back to the nursing home, boomers.

Attached: 1551937787452.png (268x326, 73K)

He's a Taiwanese spy trying to interfere with Chinese interests. Redistributing money away from billionaires will just make the American underclass uppity.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>they actually think they're going to a get a thousand dollars

Attached: 1551740897131.jpg (218x265, 21K)

this,
why wouldn't truckers make easy money?
are they goyim?

Reminder that Universal Basic Income has NEVER worked.
Every comprehensive study from the US and Europe has shown it fails on epic proportions.
Every study found people simply stopped working as much and that extra $1000 a month cost the government $1,600 per person.
It's just another way to offer Gibs to lazy fat piles of shit who don't work.

Automation also helps the worker, not hurts.
t. Aerospace fag who works alongside 7 axis CNC robots.

newscientist.com/article/2193136-universal-income-study-finds-money-for-nothing-wont-make-us-work-less/
qz.com/1205591/a-universal-basic-income-experiment-in-alaska-shows-employment-didnt-drop/

I will pray that Yang ends up as president of USA so I can finally see bastion of jewish satanism fall down out of my comfy orthodox churchyard

I'm ok with yang gang if it's to spite blurmpfhtards

Shoo shoo stinky chinky.
I would rather give my moni to kikes than commie chinks

thank you based yang gang

tariffs are communist m8, trump is a protectionist, so basically anti-capitalism.

Yang is Taiwanese you mongrel, he could probably retake the mainland from commies with US military if given the chance.

>Gibs to lazy fat piles of shit who don't work.
so you be saying we should stop subsidizing companies, farmers etc. and abandon tariffs and market regulations? government should not bail out companies, banks and protect them with regulations?

chinese and euro companies would like that very much.

it will be the only way m8. there simply isnt enough work for everybody and quite frankly we are working too much already. productivity has been rising sharply for decades now but working hours have never decreased. at this point most of our worktime is spent being a cuck to the rich.

>mfw the alt-right are revealed to be nothing but opportunists devoid of all convictions

Attached: 1551115687883.jpg (1390x1177, 216K)

How fucking hard is it to keep Jow Forums on Jow Forums you worthless seppo retards?

These yanggang retards are more cancerous that the Trump spammers

You obviously never worked in manufacturing.
There aren't enough skilled people anymore.
Hense why I setup a CNC robot to help me.

fuck off shill

ALL FIELDS

>Hense why I setup a CNC robot to help me.
Yeah man, sounds like a career secure for the ages.
bump

?