I need some life advice regarding Brandon and Lauren Mayberry

I think Brandon messed up, but I’m not sure to what extent. Is the mother we share involved? I’m at my window. I don’t hate nor would never sue anyone not in my own family lol.

Anyways I’m at my window. It’s open.

Attached: 2DE69494-F66F-4CDF-B316-0B25BF9714F0.jpg (688x387, 44K)

Can i come in your window

Yes lol, come one over. It’s just me my mother and brother are in the kitchen

Window is open, Shades up.

Did Brandon try to stalk Lauren again lmao

Probably.

I’m out on that street we live on, walking towards the freeway.

yes

I'm not your friend, just a guy on g who goes on mu all the time.
Are you related to Brandon?

Wanna go to Denny’s?

I could be. I think my brother might suck at his job and may be Brandon.

Why do you think that? Evidence style, he mentioned his location or something? Probably it'd be pretty obvious if the first thing you notice is an obsession with chvrches

Writing style *

He just kind of looks like Brandon for one.

Damnit I forgot my wallet and can’t feasibly walk into Dunkin.

But I’m the same performer everybody knows and loves. Still on our street, sidewalk on the south end, walking East.

Not tryna be rude but you kinda sound schizo af right about now. It'd probably be better if you didn't speak in Lauren Mayberry puns.

Not crazy.

Honestly in the modern world having the exact dimensions of my penis being known could be a positive.

Could be my cross to bare. But how is this done srs

For one, you could speak clearly. And exhibitionism is cool, fag.

This is a thread.

Attached: Breakfast.png (863x720, 375K)

am i having a stroke?

what the fuck is going on in this thread

He claims “world class”.

As I had expected we are dealing with a genius level IQ entity. Marry me.

Also t f w my brother is a moron

Schizo mu cross poster thinks his brother is a stalker and famous name fag of the lead singer of CHVRCHES.
Based

I am a local celebrity and people watch me through my webcam somehow. I had my (former) securities biz brother look at it and he said he found nothing on my comp.

I am not trying to implicate or sue anyone unless someone in my family had asked for people to spy on me. In that case I would sue tf out of my family. But my family seems cool just saying.

Also, from what my brother said, probably not even a civil case. Moreso a criminal one. But I don’t want to talk to the police no point.

Why the fuck can't schizo ever say their crazy shit in normal terms. God I love and hate schizo posting

I was trying to post this on advice but it is a technology issue. And please, you know I’m not crazy. People being a fan of my sound just bugs you somehow.

what is a technology issue? who are these people, why should i care, and what even is the topic?

I'm gonna be completely serious. If your brother is Brandon, he's somehow more mentally stable than you are. That's a feat. Brandon's got his own Brandon.

god i fucking hate brandon why cant he just kill himself already
also
hi brandon

Plot twist: this thread was started by Lauren Mayberry.

>I’m not crazy.
>asking about some kind of family issue without even explaining what it is like we're in your head

thats because brandon made this thread, he is known to talk about himself as user, even forgot he left his trip on talking about himself in a thread HE made
he is the laughing stock of the cosmic abortion that is mu

It’s been a long day the point is if I do shit in my room intimate details about me are known. Like you could even know intimate details about me. That is direct. Honestly I like the women in my neighborhood more than most of the men. Many of the men seem to dislike me for some reason.

We uninstalled Skype and open broadcaster service. Should I put them back on? Since this was beyond my brothers depth I’m just going to embrace this and nut onto my webcam from time to time

terry reincarnated

fuck off brandon nobody cares about you just livestream your own suicide already at least be an hero

Lmao
The fuck does being straight have to do with this you autist. Just put tape over it if you're concerned dumbass

fucking hell, is this thread written in another language? why can't i process anything being written here?

Yes. He's speaking in schizo.

Wait who said I was straight I mean I totally am come on over, but I d k man. People know me in gyms and shit when I don’t know them. Say I’m musically talented or something. I guess all of this is good

schizophrenia is scary, man.

itt: kike gaslighting

>tryin to get the bottom of this
is there a(n actual) Brandon, does he stalk Lauren or did OP invent these details? eh?

In any case I always had to show growth musically to have access to people so I guess I’m going to do that.

Shouldn’t be too hard lol. I’m not autistic we do a lot of drugs.

He's a trip faggot from mu who once had (not really) a chance with Lauryn and fucked it up by being an absolute autist

Why would you be known? And why do you think they know you. Saying hi or helping you out isn't that they know you personally.
Be honest with yourself. Go to the psychologist. I had a friend with schizophrenia convince himself I was literally his father even though I'm at least five years younger and he killed himself.
Brandon is a name fag on /mu/ famous for being a pathetic stalker of an indie band named CHVRCHES. The lead singers name is Lauren Mayberry. She has went on Twitter and newspapers multiple times about how Brandon has ruined her life. No joke.

its actually (mostly) coherent:
>Is the mother we share involved
= brother, sibling, etc. Time to worry you immediately understand ALL of it tho..

Nah. The mother we share is a CHVRCHES song. I actually love it a lot. It's just a CHVRCHES pun thrown in with a bunch of schizo rambling.

ah ok cheers - i know who she is, obv.
LEAVE LAUREN ALONE, FUCKHEAD!

Oh, no, like people talk about me in the gym, say nice things and shit. It’s apositive thing. I’m pretty gifted in the physical arts.

We do not have shizophrenia lol.

never mind I figured it out

>We
Pretty revealing there bucko.
Does a normal person think they are being watched through their Webcam? Or believe that they are related to some dude on Jow Forums?

This thread was maybe a little cryptic lol. On mu we had a cute way of talking with eachother in Lauren Mayberry threads but I was higher IQ back then.

My brother has brown hair man you have to admit that’s really suspicious.

I’m intrigued.

he's messing with you, op

Is he?

Confusing, what is real?

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man.

Do you guys ever do psychedelics or get really drunk and then browse Jow Forums and see threads that you just can't understand and you're not sure if it's because of the drugs or its just a legitimately abnormal thread?

i'm yes right now (not oop)

this is the latter

it's a chat bot

Every single day bro

It happens to me whenever the Euros are awake.

Attached: dingo_smile.jpg (360x360, 55K)

If you are going to cross post at least post the original thread for context, faggot. I'm out of the loop.

Also, leave my waifu alone.