Computer science is great I finally have a good career and have the respect and admiration of women

>Computer science is great I finally have a good career and have the respect and admiration of women

Attached: lQI0fyZusXpuxFXRRzBQHu1mF_ivbrYY6S_pS8N9a34.png (1024x1791, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/08/how-white-women-use-strategic-tears-to-avoid-accountability
sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2018/08/24/could-sharing-article-about-white-tears-be-read-hostile
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's a satire subreddit retard.
Why do you think it's called "TrollXChromosomes".

Because they composed of people from doublexchromosomes who fuck with men.

>It's a satire subreddit retard.
lmao how would you know? dont reply i wont read it

>White women

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/08/how-white-women-use-strategic-tears-to-avoid-accountability

White women complains HR until fire black woman because she share than "white tears" article in private facebook page.

sbs.com.au/nitv/article/2018/08/24/could-sharing-article-about-white-tears-be-read-hostile

>70162218
seriouslty BASED

Ironic, ladies complaining a man isn't smiling when they tell him to and now they're entitled to fire him. Lol, I just went to that subreddit and one of the top threads is women complaining about men telling them to smile.

To be fair the guy was an asshole.

redditors don't do satire

at least intentionally

Attached: 1535488624203.png (464x370, 63K)

There are idiots everywhere.
Of course with an userbase that big you're gonna find someone legit retarded. Stop generalizing with your cherrypicked screenshots.

That was a super fun movie to watch, but if anything it made me more dumb than I was prior to the show. How could someone think that was a thought provoking film?

Attached: 1552355766847.gif (400x225, 924K)

The black woman was racist and deserves to be fired

Nigger, this was on the front page #1 top upvoted the day it was posted.

Attached: redditor detected.jpg (500x492, 90K)

I wonder who could be behind this post...

>being so socially inept that you can't pretend to be a normalfaggot for only 8 hours a day
Deserved it. Never gonna make it.

Attached: IMG_20190207_085737.jpg (1000x898, 139K)

It's the regular brogrammer stuff: chick is totally socially-awkward, never talks to anyone, never smiles, when you tell her to cheer up she gets angry and gives you these silly "death stares"... This is more job-related, but she seems to be extra mean in code reviews (for those who don't know about programming, it's when a programmer "reviews" the code another programmer wrote) when the reviewee is a man. She only talks to female coworkers, although not much, but male coworkers, she shuns. Answers in monosylabes, cuts the conversation short and in a couple of times she's been very rude when doing that. But what really tilted the field for us was, who are acustomed to these "low-key man-haters", was when one of my coworkers caught her reading an feminist site and making comments about how men get hired in our field only because the companies need a diversity quota. We brought this concern to HR (which has been amazing in my time here, really trying to make the whole place a welcoming one for all people and not just strong independent women) and they had a talk to her. I don't know what she said, but she ended up being fired.

Attached: CxVAI-PWgAQkIUd.jpg (613x926, 52K)

>tell him to cheer up
>extra-mean code review

Say the bare minimum to women at work. If she tells you good morning, say 'good morning' back. Nothing else. Do not ever be caught out alone with a woman at work. Do not start conversations with women. Do not cooperate with women.

>cherrypicked screenshots

Attached: 1540765110133.jpg (717x880, 200K)

i pick cherries from your moms pussy faggit

Attached: 1546615491826.jpg (500x281, 66K)

Try surrounding yourself with morons on a daily basis, it's hard to put up the front after awhile.

I don't have this problem because I work from home

t. Jow Forums4chan

The front page is filled with normalfag facebook garbage. It's only retards that view it. Imagine if you only browsed /b/ on here.
Niche subs is where the real discussion is had. I'm not saying the site is perfect, almost everyone on there acts like a faggot, but it's not as bad as you make it out to be. At least it isn't filled with braindead monkeys who think that filling their posts with as much insults as possible makes them look smart.
Nice argument.

Same. I hope I will never have to change that.

shoulda make smartphone scam apps for the chinese