It's 2008 and you've been put in charge of MySpace. How do you stop the site from dying?

It's 2008 and you've been put in charge of MySpace. How do you stop the site from dying?

Attached: mstom_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

kill zucc

shutdown -c

I don't. I just sell all my stock and live a life of bliss and pleasure off the millions I make from my stock.
Or this. The world would be a better place if this happened.

I don't

Buy steam, integrate the myspace platform into it

Pretty much this and try to get Google/Youtube involved in place of them making G+

just leave it as is and it will make a resurgence in 10 years for zoomer nostalgia

Based myspace
I remember the hours I passed customizing, it was great, even i write to Tom sometimes.
That was good times user

make it a command line application so people can't fuck it up with slow and shitty themes.

ban no-class individuals
facebook essentially did that at first be requiring people to use email addresses from prestigious universities. and that's why they took off like a rocket, by staying small and making it a desirable place to be.
myspace got slow and shitty and overrun with teen moms and illiterate peasants

Sell the company and profit

2008 is already too late. Steam's income was already going through the roof. Even if Gaben was willing to sell Valve, there's no way Myspace had enough money for that.

Kill Mark Zuckerburg.
Imagine.

>I just sell all my stock and live a life of bliss and pleasure off the millions I make from my stock.
Is that right Enron?

I'd sell the stock and buy apple shares, facebook shares, and maybe a little google. The dividends supplement my income for the next 8 years or so, then I cash out and live as a billionare

Sell it for hundreds of millions of dollars to Boomer Corp. and not give a fuck.
>like what actually happened

Offer the Zuk a billion or so. They had the chance at $75 million a few years prior, he has no idea how big it will really become yet.

who's this guy?

Reminds me of how Monero had only a command line wallet for a long time. It's still too hard for retards to use but it has the respect of lots of smart people.

Lol just realised this isn't Jow Forums. Heads up Jow Forums friends, Monero is the real bitcoin.

Attached: ba119e0.jpg (1500x1157, 175K)