New clover update niggas, update now

New clover update niggas, update now

Attached: _chen_and_yakumo_ran_touhou_drawn_by_bacun_732b5396dac983b6ae005b638fa60338.jpg (1819x1786, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev
github.com/Adamantcheese/Clover/releases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based phonepost

Trying to update but this keeps happening. Any ideas?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-100052_Package installer.jpg (1080x2220, 104K)

I like it when cats get fed spaghetti

uninstall clover, turn off play protect, restart then install the apk and turn play protect on again

Different signatures

Using Omnichan here biatch. Have they fixed all the bugs in clover?

You probably have the F-Droid version and it's updating from the website or the other way around. Get the correct build if you don't want to reinstall.

What new boards were added? The themes are alright, i still dont get why we dont have hex control or mascots

Do we have the option to use memeflags on Jow Forums yet?

Go back.

Does this fix the problem where when you go back to a thread, and it notifies you there are new posts, but when you press view, it doesn't scroll all the way down? Or am I the only one who had this problem?

no

Why isn't that fixed yet? I would update if it weren't for that.
>Inb4 fix it yourself
I don't know how to code.

>clover
have fun with ur botnet zoomie faggot

Attached: giphy.gif (182x209, 1022K)

lol who gives a fuck just stay on dev

Adamantcheese version is still better, wait until FLOOOOEEEEENNNSSS accepts the pull requests

I tried that version, and when I closed the app and reopened it, it wouldn't load any posts on any of the boards I added.

Based and redpilled question fellow pede, don't let the libtard haters censor you

Attached: 1547365452795.jpg (576x768, 127K)

>make a post so garbage that it's entirely buzzwords
How do I reach this level of enlightenment

It says new sites were added, does that mean new Jow Forums boards or new imageboards?
I tried 7chan but that predictably didn't work.
If there is a list of compatible imageboards that aren't Jow Forums I'd like to know them.

Attached: Majima_Dancing.gif (480x270, 767K)

>How do I reach this level of enlightenment
sorry it's a natural gift and therefore unteachable

it's hardcoded and there is a folder literally called "sites" in the github but I can't be bothered to look for it

Why you always lyin

Attached: Screenshot_20190314_230121.jpg (1080x974, 61K)

You need to be more agile, maybe use some cloud-based machine learning algorithm over a blockchain.

>not using Jow Forums oran

>usinf giphy for your gifs
>kpop garbage
looks at this botnet zoomer faggot

>voluntarily update software that is working perfectly
Why on earth would I do a thing like that?

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-204911_Clover.png (2048x567, 81K)

Does cross links work again

ONE FUCKING JOB

What sites did they add

>F-Droid
Found your problem.

I like the new video player. Behaves way better than the old trash it had.
Once we get cross linking fixed and the page shown with the others below the auto updater, it's gonna be perfect.

Is the normal build the only thing that updated? Or was it the dev build? What is the current version number?

Cant add 8ch.org Am i retarded?

I cant uodate, its an infinite loop. I press on install update, it installs, clocer opens ul, but its still not updated, and shows theres an uldate available.

Fuck you guys I'm going back to r/the_donald

Use Dashchan

>cross links are still broken

>clover

can you memeflagpost on Jow Forums now?

For a whike you gzys recd the dev version. Now the dev version notifies me about the update, bht it wont actually update itself. If i go to github, the new version available is the non-dev version. Wtf is going on?

Cam someone link the fork that git updated? Im still on the 2018 ver.

This

goes from 0% to this.
what do?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-15-48-27.png (480x854, 45K)

FLLLOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEENS make captcha hitboxes bigger than the small tickbox in corner

Like this?

Attached: Dashchan.png (657x867, 270K)

floens.github.io/Clover/#dev

>8ch
I can't add any board from this, the list is just empty. Does anyone know why?

Why does Clover need NFC?

Attached: 1552662252483.png (720x859, 75K)

Install Dashchan

It doesn't list any, you just type it out exactly once.

it's eight CH dot net
yes you're retarded

why won't the dev version update? isn't this update just what the dev version has had forever already?

FLOOOEEENS
add a build check XML or whatever gay format to the updater so that it will use that file to find the actual latest version. That way future updates won't have to look for whatever is the latest build is on git.

The release version got updated with what the Dev version has and without the crossboards fix.

so what's the point of delaying it if it's the exact same update
why even have split versions at all

>f-droid
you just reminded me that I have no reason to keep this shit installed and it's been pestering me about an update

I was checking to see if I had anything else installed via f-droid that might matter, and--aside from learning that this shit doesn't differentiate between sources for an app--why the fuck is it showing apps I did not install?

Attached: image_2019-03-15_09-09.png (720x1024, 189K)

He made the Dev version when we were pestering him about it so we could get every commit as soon as he pushed them without waiting ages for a release version or without relying on other people here making the apks.
Right now there's plenty of good commits including the crossboard fix but he has to check they don't break anything before merging them in the release version.
But Floens being Floens that could take a while.

Attached: clover.png (192x192, 13K)

but the dev version hasn't even updated with any of those

Why can't that lazy nigger just use fdroid alpha or beta release thing for the dev version?

Seems like the Dev versiononly got the number changed...
Who knows.

You can use this version with the PRs enabled.
github.com/Adamantcheese/Clover/releases

Can you delete websites now?

Yes, I deleted facebook and instagram the other day, but some faggot mark reinstalled them

YES, I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

Why does my phone not see the apk of the dev build as something that can be installed? Is the apk corrupt?

>niggas
*niggers

Lainchan also works

Attached: Screenshot_Clover_dev_20190315-184252.png (1080x1920, 60K)

FLOEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNSSSSSSS

thank you.

Attached: 576477818.gif (250x180, 1.79M)

>hurr durr I'm too fucking stupid to find a folder called "site" and find the file called "SiteRegistry"
Why the fuck are you fuckers even on Jow Forums, if you can't program. God I hate all of you
I almost regret showing you this because you'll contaminate the boards with your filth

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-145904.png (1440x2880, 458K)

Oh wow it's fucking nothing

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-20-12-14-167.jpg (1040x1266, 272K)

It would be nice if
>Find your reply was implemented (like in chan burauza)
>Bottom and top buttons were added in the screen (like in Chan burauza)
>Image viewer covered the whole screen like in chanobol
> Amber theme from 8ch was implemented
>Number of columns in catalog mode was left for the user to choose

Attached: 1537247343208.png (1000x928, 128K)

>>Number of columns in catalog mode was left for the user to choose
but it is

I mean I want more columns than the options offered.

Am I kissing something or does he not tell us what fucking sites are available now? Wtf if the fucking point if you dont tell us what sites we can access?

FLLOOEEEENNNSSS

When are we getting meme flags so we can shitpost on Jow Forums