/Gentoo/men working fro home. What kinds of shit to you get away with during the day?

/Gentoo/men working fro home. What kinds of shit to you get away with during the day?

Attached: facebook office.jpg (2048x1537, 948K)

recently started a telecommuting job and I want to know what is possible...

I do what I want as long as I deliver to clients in time and you should do the same

like what do you do? I've started doing pushups in between work tasks, but I know this can go so much deeper.

I mostly play video games and sleep

Up at 6:30
Hydrate
Stretching 5 mins
3-7k run (depending on heart rate zone)
Hydrate
Stretching 15 mins
Pull ups, Crunches, Leg raises, Weighted squats, Push ups, Dumbbells
Hydrate
Shower
Breakfast
Work
Brunch
Work
Lunch
Work
Stretching
Downtime so maybe I'll go for another run, read a book, watch a movie, browse fit, play piano
Dinner
Shower at 20:00
Downtime again
Mediation 15-30 minutes
Bed at 22:00, 23:00 if I'm up late

I listen to audiobooks while I work, usually something that will help me improve some aspect of my life. Just finished Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins and honestly the audiobook is fantastic, much better with the added podcast snippets between chapters.

>Work
>Brunch
>Work
>Lunch
>Work

what a faggot wagecuck

Attached: neet pepe.jpg (638x639, 51K)

>that work area

Studies show that the open-type of work area like that are the worst type of places for stress and productivity. People do far far better when in their own room without hearing or seeing everyone else. They are less stressed and are far more productive.

One time I slept until 2pm and then finished all my work in an hour

I have to stay active in slack chat the entire workday

>not building a fort out of 27'' monitors

support cuck

I'm a technical writer

Yeah? Well let's see your fucking schedule, I'm sure a comfy pepe poster will have a lot to share.

>look how pure i am :)
>i'm better than everyone because i wake up early and work out and work hard :)
lmao pathetic user

>Well let's see your fucking schedule
Don't get so defensive. That's why I made the thread
is me

Watched all of BoJack Horseman this week. Weird but good show. kinda depressing.

i hope you get out of neetdom and stop wasting your life away at Jow Forums / vidya

>wake 4pm
>look in fridge, nothing
>look in bank account, $12
>look at calendar, 12 days til neetbux deposit

>fuck

>open Jow Forums
>piss bottle
>lights go out from unpaid rent
>calculate how long battery in x201 will last, old cells die before you're done calculating.
>sigh
>get old double-male extension cord, plug computer into neighbors deck plug

>6am
>bed
>cry

rinse repeat.

Even though I live next to work I occasionally work from home. Mostly do the same stuff, I just get less done due to cats and the lack of the office environment.

Based