Does /jp/ use Japanese p2p programs like Share and Perfect Dark?

Does /jp/ use Japanese p2p programs like Share and Perfect Dark?

I thought about using Perfect Dark with getting some rare japanese music, is it safe to use though?

Attached: 9OVJ2S7.png (1258x744, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ayBuVR
youtube.com/watch?v=QEHFoMSlz6c
youtu.be/zFADf3CW8zI
mega.nz/#F!snR22arD!hjLzZvyJ3U3UDuvf--yDVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they embed cp in every file chunk

YIKES really?

Uh, is Share better to use then?

Sorry to derail this thread, but how the fuck do you guys find all your weeb music? Most recent touhou shit is easy to find just using the collection, nyaa, and /jp/ archives. Trying to find anything that isn't 2hu or anime is like searching for ancient Tibetan chants

How do I extract cp from my japanese music?

discord.gg/ayBuVR
Doujin circles, vk circles. Join the shitcord, copy the info tab and then leave

SoulSeek

jpopsuki

Last time I checked those only had windows versions.

Learn to copy paste bits of Japanese and recognize certain words like download.

i use it to dl idol videos
>not using a vpn a vm or encryption is asking for toruboru

>dl idol videos

Hey, that's what I'm really going to use it for too. Does it have a lot of idol vids?

yes and no
it has a lot of very specific stuff but might also not have what you want

I'm having a tough time with opening the port for PD, if I give you a code for a certain idol video, could you search it for me to see if it's actually there? I don't wanna waste my time if I'm doing this all for nothing

Attached: 1549033257408.jpg (2560x1440, 194K)

though do make sure you run those old ass programs in a virtual machine there's no telling what kind of vulnerabilities or exploits are floating around for em

no i havnt used it in a while so id have to reinstall it
but i think you have to open the port in your router since it doesnt support upnp

recommend me some weeb catchy music

darn

post code anyways lol

youtube.com/watch?v=QEHFoMSlz6c

based

kek euroblockfag use a vpn

it sounds good, thanks

I used to use PD. I haven't been able to bother with it in a long time because a lot of my devices fell apart since then. I have a feeling I couldn't get any of the stuff I want anymore neither.
I was almost saved by Baidu DDLs but they locked all their shit down, and I then lost all my cool stuff in a HDD crash.

Attached: 71029401_p0.png (2000x2020, 2.62M)

Top Pick

Yellow Magic Orchestra

soulseek and nyaa.si typically has mostly everything

At one point, not even the most obscure chink forums nor jpopsuki will satisfy you and you'll start buying them.

Forgot link youtu.be/zFADf3CW8zI

i much prefer akina nakamori, seiko matsuda and kaoru akimoto

>this
im about at this point but am neetbuxless poorfag

how do i enter jpopsuki

this is really nice interface
reminds me of windows 98 winamp skin days

I hate this plastic love shit. Fuck youtube and fuck you for only hearing this shit because of some dogshit recommendation algorithm and (((THEY))) wanting you to hear it.

id also like to know
but for now you can check rutracker it has alot of chink music

I actually physically have some jpopsuki bounties but I don't want to be that one guy who uploaded them.

Attached: 1535308603767.jpg (591x716, 20K)

I usually get shit from jpopsuki
but there was one time I wanted to find a doujin album. And no, not a touhou doujin album, or even a comiket doujin album.
In the end I had to ask a guy on youtube for it because he had uploaded one of the songs. I really couldn't find it uploaded anywhere and I searched everywhere I could for a while. The youtube guy was nice, in the end all I had to do was ask haha

Oh yeah album was okay I guess. Definitely glad I didn't spend $100 on the vinyl like I saw it was going for on yahoo auctions though

Mioko Yamaguchi is my favorite 80s jap whore.

This desu senpai

Its also nice to have them physically on your collection instead of just having some boring files

Attached: tmp_9948-20190313_1644181258769911.jpg (3264x1836, 1.33M)

PD is also where I got the T word meme from. Didn't expect it to spread as fast as it did.

Shoot

Give me your email

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 07.59.27.png (919x699, 42K)

Searches usually take a while to propagate on PD so I'll let you know later if I found anything.

Thanks buddy, I'll delete my other post for just in case

Attached: 1550619103199.jpg (1920x1080, 814K)

May be a stupid question, but are you both in Japan? Or is it possible to use them overseas with good bandwidth? I tried using them many years ago and failed because my internet connection was shit

when i used PD i got around 800KB/s dl speed from the US

this was 1 or 2 months ago so ok speeds

this

How the fuck do i use soulseek

i can give you my telegram or something

they use share you fucking retard

>users of share and perfect dark have been tracked and arrested
This is pretty pathetic. At least Dread Pirate Roberts was only caught because of clearnet posts he made.

just use a vpn and a vm

>Does /jp/ use Japanese p2p programs like Share and Perfect Dark?
There aren't many active nodes left last time I checked. For very old stuff (before 2005), you might want to consider WinNY as well. Always run these software inside a VM, you never know what kind of vulnerability they have.

the last time i was on there a month or 2 ago there were 5000-6000 nodes on PD

Finding anything made for the Japanese market for free is hard for three reasons.
1. Japan is extremely strict when it comes to pirating so it's hard to find anyone willing to share any kind of media
2. Unless you know some basic Kanji is fucking impossible to search for something and translate won't help you jack
3. They're still into physical media so it's easier to just buy a CD, DVD or Manga then to find a digital version.

None of the searches turned up with anything.

I'm not gonna go full autist just because you want some Japanese music. Take it or leave it.

Kaco's newest album is quite good. I can't find all of the tracks on YouTube so here's the download link (it's in flac)
mega.nz/#F!snR22arD!hjLzZvyJ3U3UDuvf--yDVg

Are there any nice and unknown to mainstream (or nice in general) p2p services? Maybe irc even.

Attached: 1548454516639.jpg (1500x1500, 1.03M)

why are there so many pedos in japan?

About anything from Shibayan

>the japanese literally use proprietary software to download shit when they live in a government that cracks down hard on piracy
i thought asians were smart