I don't get it Jow Forums. You guys complain about traps/faggots/twinks/etc...

I don't get it Jow Forums. You guys complain about traps/faggots/twinks/etc, yet most people on this board seem to not be turned off by the idea of dressing in programming socks and the like. Am I missing something?

Attached: trap_uni.jpg (1294x1600, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean the like 2 sock faggots that post from time to time?
im sure most of us have slippers on.

its like Jow Forums isn't one person even though our user names are all the same

i came here to repeat myself

Jow Forums is just a vocal minority, SJWs but alt-right flavored

it would be quite gay not to fuck any astolfo, girl or boy.

Attached: 27021798_1671954912867586_1345971083101207155_o.jpg (1280x959, 73K)

I don't mind to cosplay as my favourite anime girls while i program

Attached: 757575.jpg (635x553, 50K)

londres?

>muh horse shoe theory
cringe

The only people complaining are Jow Forums edgelords, everyone else is pretty much fine with it

It's not even a horseshoe at this point, it's a fucking circle. Both are authoritarian, both divide people by race and both hate Jews. Fucking Bernie Sanders is considered "not progressive enough" now.

Sauce?

americans sure are retarded

The reality is the majority of people don't care. You get the faggots being obnoxious just for the sake of baiting, garunteed replies every time. Just too easy. Pretending this is actually a problem is just a meme. Means you spend too much time on Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_20180728_181251-2.jpg (2477x1805, 982K)

she's cute

their brains have been eroded by all the HFCS

So say I like getting drunk. That doesn't mean I demand a bar in every classroom, church, town hall, library, or even gas station in the country.

>she
Nope

Nor do I oppose basic biology.

He's cute.

its just a bunch of back and forth memeing. Jow Forums also shits on Mac while posting from it's brand new MacBook Pro 2018.

There is no right or wrong, just shit - piles of it

Faggots are faggots. Twinks are a non issue. Traps are ok as long as they know they are traps.
Trannies are mentally ill who live on /b/ memes like feminine penis or even worse, muh open wound vagina. They also forced this shit on everyone by messing with the law because they cry a lot on social media. They need to stay on discord so that they can continue group suicide sessions.

Attached: trannylunacy.jpg (750x739, 257K)

And here I thought the point of Jow Forums was to solve all the worlds problems.

They are all mentally ill.

> feminine penis
>/b/ meme

so deluded

she's cute

Ever since trap and tranny shit started flooding /b/ it's been a meme there. And this tranny shit has only gone mainstream recently.

well, for a board about tech theres a lot more entertainment than actual tech. Not that i'm complaining

That's more like it
Traps don't exist 99.9% of the time they are either trannies calling themselves the wrong word or twinks calling themselves the wrong word
But other than that I agree
But still this is not really a Jow Forums topic

Anti Shitpost shitposting is still shitposting
But let's be real the entire board is a shitpost so who cares
Half of your statement is correct

Astolfo is a guy, so it's safe to assume any cosplay of him is also a guy.

The thing that I don't understand about the mentally I'll comment is that I don't know what you want them to do about besides transition. Like yeah the suicide rates are ridiculously high amongst trans people but that's because you get descriminated on the daily unless you pass 100%. Conversion therapies don't work and lead to further increase in suicide, and when a person transitions that usually settles the dysphoria.

I'd like them to make peace with the biological gender they obviously are. Fuck who you want, dress how you want, act how you want. But you either have a Y chromosome or an X...and if you go lopping shit off your body you are one of those extreme body mutilator peoples who doesn't get a normal job.

That's not how dysphoria works. That's like saying "just think happy thoughts until you're not depressed anymore".

That's just Jow Forums immigrants.
Jow Forums loves traps.

It's better than going trans, regretting it and killing yourself.

that's really mean to call her not cute, user

But that isn't why most trans people kill themselves. They usually kill themselves because of nonstop bullying and harassment. Or because they can't pass enough to get people to accept them.

Says who? Science says that's how biology works... and science has electron microscopes and genome sequencing and seeing the dangly bits or not. Herms get to choose. I'm not a monster.

Did you ask the dead trans people why they killed themselves?

Science does.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/05/180524112351.htm
They usually leave notes.

I heard they kill themselves cause they spend years trying to become something they cannot to solve their life problems by misplacing their unhappiness on a sexual fantasy.

This board was so much better when it was all cute girls posting programmer sock pics. Janitors pls remove Jow Forums trash

I don't mind if they're passing. Hairy and disgusting man bodies playing dress ho with their sisters clothes is just disgusting.
>Tfw no QT femboi twink bf to take shopping for lingerie

It's all because they listened to SJWs egging them to go trans.
SJWs are the ones to blame, all the time.

>European
No.

From who? Do you know other trans people or associate with them?

I'd like them not to push their mental illness on everyone else and normalize it.
They can go be mentally ill and kill themselves for all I care now, given how zealously they push their sexual fetishism and delusions.

Attached: tumblr_oiikwgeXZq1rctihmo1_1280.png (1280x1199, 534K)

Trannies on full shill today. Coordinated trap propaganda doesn't work here. You faggots should kill yourself already instead of waiting 10 more years.

Attached: you_will_never_pass_tranny.jpg (454x1600, 183K)

It's barely about discrimination it's about self image, trannies who pass fine are still whiny depressed faggots who play the victim and freak out if you don't give them exactly what they want. They find it hard to see the difference between actual discrimination and people just looking at them because they look odd. Blaming everyone else for your problems is too easy if you are a "victim"

Jow Forums likely holds a plurality over the site.

Metal illness, their thoughts on the matter... it's all null and void. Biologically you will always have a certain chromosome, that can't change. So what are we talking about? How other people see them? If it's just about how they see themselves then what do they care about acceptance or passing, or physical traits. No, this is a tied up in their self esteem vis a vi their appearance and others opinions of them. They want us to ignore science and clearly our senses to placate their desire to be viewed in a certain way. That's some shit they need to work through. You can't force someone to like you... and I don't want to live in a world where you can.

You're missing traps/faggots/twinks/etc who posts alongside ones who hate them.
Jow Forums is not a hivemind, dumb cunt
Traps are gay, you can't change your genes, delusional fucks

It's mostly reddit. Jow Forums used to be ironically racist until the election brought a wave of r/the_donald/ faggots who serious post about politics all the fucking time. They can't even enjoy astolfo without seeing gay propaganda or some other shit nobody cares about. Reddit ruined this site like nobody else.

Attached: D0Wp83j_d.jpg (640x900, 66K)

If you don't perform a DNA test, there's no way to prove this, so why bother

That may well be a part of it. Maybe they are so loathe to consider themselves gay they want to pretend they are another gender to normalize it. I definitely believe there is an element of self hatred present in someone who would lop off their penis.

Why do you all continue to fight? Just take the hormone pills like good girls and get yourself some programming socks. They make you a better programmer.

>pol/ used to be ironically racist until the election
How fucking new are you?

Attached: so.png (129x120, 4K)

yikes

Attached: goback.png (546x700, 322K)

It's not that I would bother. Generally I don't care other than for their own well being. I don't think you can be happy trying to be something you can't be.

Traps can be cute but that's rare, girls are always better at cosplay anyway.
Trannies are just mentally ill perverted men who like sucking dick and fucking/taking it in the ass. They will brainwash young boys to become their sex toys and will shame men into sucking their dicks because that's a female dick you bigot and there is no difference between me and a woman. Also muh man boobs.
Some will go the extra mile and invert their dicks after they need to keep penetrating that hole so it doesn't close itself up.
Fucking mentally ill oversexed freaks.

You're kinda ignoring science. Science, specifically endocrinology, says that dysphoria is a real illness, the way our brain expresses gender is more complicated, and our bodies have two sexes. Wether trannies get accepted in society isn't a science issue, it's a social issue. You don't have to like s person to not shit ok their existence.

> implying traps would even be into men

I think you're the delusional one here.

Read it again dumbfuck I never implied that. I said that traps can be cute but that's rare.
Trannies are the mentally unhinged faggots with body works.

What I started to think after seeing so many trannies in here. Is that, they are most likely too socially awkward to get a gf or too ugly (or both) and instead of changing their mental and/or physical state (like start to talk to people and get fit, fag!) in their fucked up minds sounds like it's a great idea to become female! Because no one will judge you and then one is closer to females than he ever was before becoming delusional fuck who thinks he is now pretty.
Then reality strikes, dumb fuck realizes that he still won't get to fuck pusi, gives up and sees how hideous he became. That he fucked everything up even more.
Finale: suicide

Or, you know, they just want to go to ladies room and jerk off while touching toilet seat with their dicks
I mean, who wouldn't, right?

No, sex is very simple, XX or XY. You can have female traits like hormone production or reduced gray matter, or smaller stature, or whatever one wants to group into one class or another... but genotype is cut and dried... gonads are cut and dried... now there is the rare genetic defect of Hermaphroditus, but there are also people born with two heads on one body, that is an outlier. While I wouldn't support lopping a head off I would support lopping one sexual organ off... which is a position of emotion I can't really back up... Genotype is science tho.

>mah Jow Forums
Please leave lgbt. This is not technology.

There is only ONE (1) based trans in computing

Audrey Tang

That is all. All the others are worthless bagmeats

This

That's stereotyping, jealousy, and victim blaming all in one. You don't know if they're just fucking around, gay and thirsty, or actually desperately looking for something to make them happy by pursuing a fruitless path. Furthermore I think you'd fuck em and them pretend you weren't gay.

Lynn Conway is pretty based

I really like traps, in fact I have already fucked two hookers with hormones and one trans.
Being a trap programmer or whatever is just autism and attention whore. Just go to /b/ or wherever people post traps and post your programming pics there.

Libreboot Leah is best Leah.
>thank you for Libreboot

Gonads are pretty cut and dry, there's no arguing that. But chromosomes don't really define who you are. Hormones do. Hormones are what's more or less responsible for gender. You can have a penis, have XY chromosomes, and yet have very female tendencies and not be trans just because you have more estrogen than testosterone. That's what gender expression is.

I don't like it because in britbongistan the government is trying to make it seem that you are now mentally ill if you don't accept that a man is now a woman or vice versa.
It went from being this exotic fetish and meme into some gaslighting bullshit enforced by the state. The worst part is the government knows it's all delusions since they lock up tranny men into tranny prisons, but a mere plebian like me will soon have to suck "female" dick or go prison.

Fuck why they gotta ruin first world countries, now I have to run to slavlands or Japan or China or some shit.

Attached: 1503169011309.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>I really like traps
Are you gay?