Do xiaomi and huewei phones have ads in the stock rom?

do xiaomi and huewei phones have ads in the stock rom?
are they easy to flash?

Attached: wGWx7gT.jpg (750x749, 128K)

xiaomi: not in the global romantic, really slow but easy process to flash
Huawei: dunno if they have ads but none of them are unlockable lol

>Xiaomi
Yes
>huewei
No

>autocorrected rom to romantic
why do I phonepost?

>

why?

because xiaomi sells their phones even cheaper than huawe

ok, i dont care about that i just want a phone that the jews wont stuff ads into or kill with planned obsolesence that has actual GOOD specs

buy like uh
redmi note 5
or the 7 if you think a plastic build is fine
and if you get ads flash lineage lol

so i WILL get ads with xiaomi...?

This
Buy chad poco f1 and look at xda for custom rom

rofl is this real? Jow Forums is reccomending me a phone that literally puts ads on your settings page and lockscreen... and your solution to this is to risk breaking my phone to use some out dated pajeetware shitty custom rom?

Yes.. But you can always try root or custom rom

nah not buying from these fucking chinks i will buy a god damn iphone

S10 or 6t

scamsung is literally worse than apple and any chink companies no thanks
they keep bricking perfectly good phones with software updates and then expect me to upgrade like a good goy just nah

why do i need to buy some obscure chink knock off phone and then flash it with some obscure slavshit mud puddle pajeetware custom rom that is probably buggy and broken as shit jsut to have a good phone

So why bother opening a thread?

you're not Jow Forums enough
kill yourself

Attached: 1532585099610.png (1600x2162, 711K)

thanks for nothing, Jow Forums isnt credible for this shit after they endorsed this garbage

look faggot my note 4 got claimed by planned obsolesence and it is only the second smartphone ive ever owned, i am not well versed in this nerd shit and i would have thought that the freedom loving hipsters here would know better but i was very wrong

>not Jow Forums enough because i don't want to buy a chink knock off phone that is loaded with ads and spyware that has no removable parts

hahaha, hey loser dont you need to let w10 reset your pc for updates?

why would I use win10
saged

thanks for nothing Jow Forums since you tards had to give such stupid answers now apple is going to gain another customer

>thinks chinese knockoff phone loaded with ads is a good thing
classical windows 10 user

1989 Tiananmen Square protests

Those are QR codes fuck face not ads. What are you doing pointing that thing at things that have illegal shit on them that you do not want to get caught up with. It's just another one of those mafia heads getting into you. Get out of the way on the street, who gives a shit. They kill man and that's not a joke. That was a threat that you get "ads" on your QR thing. Come on, man. We "are not at war". This is a thing. All kinds of books on it. All science time based too. Come on!

Xiaomi has ads in the stock ROM, but only within some system apps like the file manager, security and themes. It can be turned off in the settings of each app.
I don't think you can flash ROMs for any Huawei device as of last summer.

xiaomi does not have ads lol unless you live in India and then just kys anyways

Android One devices (A1 A2 and Nokia something).
Pretty much the reincarnation of Nexus.

Come with headphone jack, USB-C, default ad free android and are unlocked.

dude people here recommend switching to linux, which is the same thing as a shitty custom rom made by pajeetd on xda only for computer
you should've seen it coming

wtf no it has ZERO ADS on global version, where the fuck do you live?

Anyone tell you huawei or xiaomi have ads on the stock room, ignore them.
They're affilated with three letters agencies.

I just got a global version Redmi Note 7 on Tuesday. The only ads I've experienced have been in the stock Xiaomi apps, and all of them have allowed me to turn them off (settings > do not show recommendations). Would definitely recommend the phone, really pleased with mine.

Read my post again, or read this:

huawei no longer let you unlock the boot loader so getting custom roms is impossible

Get an Android One Xiaomi like the A2 or A2 lite.

Winnie the Pooh

OpenKirin was never good and Huawei is a trustable company, they wont risk their userbase by putting ads on their default apps and lockscreen
Xiaomi is the phone equivalent of those chink tablets with gr8 specs but shit-tier software. Now that they're getting popular of course they wouldn't miss the chance to put ads everywhere.

I hated EMUI (Huawei skin) with passion, but MIUI was so shit that I got more respect for the devs at Huawei. Both suck btw

1- yes (xiaomi)
2- impossible to flash if you're not a chink (they never give you the authorization).

I don't see any options to disable the ads on mine.

Examples to clarify: on the settings app, there is an option called 'receive recommendations'. When it's off, it still seems to show me ads (or at least ad-looking stuff). On the file manager app there is no option related to anything called recommendations or ads.
On the first screen there's a bunch of collapsible. One of them is a non-collapsible ad panel. However it can be removed in 'customize'.
The download app (the one that tells you about the downloading/downloaded files) has ads that can be removed in the app's settings.
Also, a lot of the default apps require a botnet chink account to even start them, even if you never intend to use cloud bullshit with them.

It's a little obscure, and it's called "Receive recommendation".

In the file manager it's under "About". Those fuckers hide it in the least obvious place.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-17-32-24-527_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.png (1080x2160, 46K)