ITT: memes that Jow Forums successfully made you fall for

>Arch
>Libre Office
>Tor Browser
>Haskell
>Gabriel DropOut

Attached: 1531430583386.jpg (349x306, 58K)

linux for home use

Old used Thinkpad
No regrets

Besides systemd, there is nothing wrong with Arch
Libre Office is in fact a meme
SO is tor browser
Haskell is a legitimate programming language with, sadly, close to nil real world applications
Gabriel DropOut is a slightly-better-than-mediocre anime carried only by its top character Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa

Attached: 1552533470407.png (1361x810, 1.1M)

>Gabriel DropOut is a slightly-better-than-mediocre anime carried only by its top character Satanichia McDowell Kurumizawa
fuck you, this show is goat!

Attached: 1549598513177.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

Mechanical Keyboard. Waste of money.

Tor is nice to access blocked sites in an office environment without spending too much time.

Gabdro was entirely obsoleted by Dragon Maid.

I actually liked Gabriel dropout
Got several good faps while watching

Node. What a PoS it is compared to .NET

>Arch
>Gentoo
>Thinkpads

None, because I have my own brain, and Jow Forums is a cesspool of basement dwelling nonconformist neckbeards who like to do things the hard way

Y'all mad funny tho

F91W
thinkpad
gentoo

Based. Microsoft ergonomic keyboard is true godtier

I have thinkpads and they run gentoo.

>Haskell
>close to no real world applications

t. nogrammer

Not because of Jow Forums:
Thinkpad
Rockboxed pmp
Because of Jow Forums:
Gentoo
IBM mech keyboard

>Besides systemd, there is nothing wrong with Arch

Attached: arch copypate new version do the needfull.jpg (1080x6626, 1.55M)

>ThinkPad X201 with ultrabase... I quite like it, thanks Jow Forums
>Linux on the Thinkpad, but I had to go back to Windows for now because I need a good office suite and LBO is shit
>mech keyboard

Attached: yfwmemepad.jpg (813x470, 96K)

Chinkpads, I guess. I also tried Manjaro but it's shit.

Arch
Gentoo
Thinkpads
SICP
Socks

libreoffice is fine as long as you work with people who use it as well, or for personal documents.
if work requires ms extensions documents then they will have to provide it.

but the linux meme is one i'm glad i fell for much better productivity overall, but if you work in design or engineering you will need a mac or windows machine to be productive at all, pick your tools and use them as needed, easy as that

Jow Forums convinced me that intel is bad and amd is good. now both my desktop and laptop have literally no intel parts. did i do good? who knows

Attached: 1550740988102.webm (532x800, 549K)

I have a gf (male) who I creampie on the daily.
Known her since she (he) was 12 so we good.

this is such a crock of shit lol

based with a dash of redpilled

arch isn't a meme, once you set it up it just werks, and I found it faster to install than manjaro, antergos and other distros that have installers.

it doesn't matter if all you're doing is shitposting on Jow Forums, even an Athlon 64 X2 can do that.

Gabriel Dropout is a shit show but Gabu-chan is a qt.

but gentoo is great

Void

I never said it was a bad meme. I run gentoo on my thinkpads and I couldn't be happier.

very lucky

What is wrong with Libre Office?

>T420
>X220
>Msata SSD
>KDE
>Rx 480

pls enlighten

>functional programming
seriously fuck you

Tor browser.

Not because of Jow Forums: ubuntu.

Attached: dariatrent.jpg (1199x897, 230K)

>goat
are you a retard?

homosexuality

>3.5
it wasn't a meme on purchase yet, so technically none

Where I'm from LibreOffice is the default

Used Thinkpad

Attached: Feel_with_it.jpg (200x254, 12K)

True

Sent from my Athlon 64 X2

ThinkPad
terrorist watch
Arch Linux w/ tiling WM
FOSS

>successful
I don't know about that but I tried ubuntu and libre office, both weren't very good compared to windows and office. You guys were somewhat successful in conving me everything is botnet, that gnu/fsf is a cult.

>Stax headphones

>arch
>thinkpads
>sicp
>c
>foss

i'd never go back

CloverOS

>thinkpads
>gentoo
>caring about my privacy
>interest in foss

Gentoo. I got sick of Debian systems not letting me install even remotely up to date software (even ubuntu is way the fuck behind constantly) and trying to make apt "do it anyway" is a recipe to immediately break the entire fucking package manager. Arch is just bleeding edge packages with the worlds worst package management, so every single install breaks everything, also systemshit dependent. Slackware is pure but has no package management tooling that makes sense.

Gentoo may make me spend 0.2s more compiling stuff, but my system has never been faster and more clean with probably the best package manager I've ever come across. Portage is fucking dope.

I wish these kind of shows had note men and boys in them, blend s was absolutely great
t. hetro and not gay individual

>note
I meant more

>thinkpads
>icecat
>newpipe
>SSDs
>mechanical keyboards
all of them are great though icecat has some retarded issues like not being able to install smartHTTPS for some reason

>Thinkpad
>Linux

I would have probably bought into Vim or Emacs, but the ongoing Terry Davis lovefest was when I realized I was being a goof

>AMD Ryzen
>Windows 7
>Office 2010
>Vivaldi
>Transmission
>Gabriel Dropout
No regrets so far.

Attached: gnoo.png (480x360, 325K)

this and libreoffice

>x220
>ubuntu
>qbittorrent
>macbook pro
>mechanical keyboard
>dt880
>firefox
>chinkshit IEM
>chinkshit phone
Other than MBP and firefox they're all either underwhelming OR straight up disappointing

>Memes I'm glad I felt for
Old thinkpads
Mechanical keyboards (topre)
Arch linux (I was using ubuntu since 2008 but I plateaued and didn't improve from there)
sicp
emacs
>I regret falling for
autistic desktop ricing / those 1337 tiny bitmap fonts / trying to get my stuff just right so I could get (you)s
minimalism in the sense I favored "no bloat!" at the price of the absence of basic features. e.g. lightweight pdf reader / everything in command line lmao who needs visualization? Not parsing markup language in your head. I shiggy diggy.
>I regret not falling for
Bitcoin

What's wrong with Libre Office? I've been using it as a word replacement for a few years now, works fine.

>Gentoo
>Kiniro mosaic.
Though i am not sure it was Jow Forums

works for me
i just found out Draw is able to open and edit pdf's pretty well

lucky girl is she a programming socks gentoo user?

Typing on membrane keyboards is like running on wet sand. Shame on you.