>The software community is becoming politically divided
>You are not allowed to come out as republican in a software company
>human resources has become the spanish inquisition
>they will torture you with teamwork exercises until you CONFESS
>and once you CONFESS to being a bigot and a racist you will be fired
>they don't care about justice or solving any problems
>human resources has an agenda
>they have become more problematic for the software community than the lawyers
>the linux kernel now has nothing to do with good code and everything to do with good boyes
>women are being paid more than men in silicon valley
>twitter is outright censoring people who don't agree with the silicon valley agenda, effectively dictating the politics of other nations.
>now is a time where we need the forth programing language more than ever.
>forth is the solution to all this. Only smart people can read a forth program once it's written
>it will keep the normies away and thus save us
>now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country

Attached: oasidjfoasidfjaosidfj.jpg (607x727, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/torvalds/linux
youtu.be/8wvrD1yK4mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You are not allowed to come out as republican in a software company
Sounds pretty based, only democrats have said anything remotely anti-israel so far.

Welp, sounds like it's time for you to dye your hair pink and pretend to be transgender. Then you won't have to worry about being asked if you're a bigot, cause you're a protected special individual yourself. Sounds easy enough to me.

Don't let them assume your gender, either.

>That poltical spiel
I'll bite. Stop caring about politics. Don't engage in politics in the workplace. Do your damned job and do it well then go home and be politcial. It's not remotely as bad as Jow Forums likes to think. Stop polluting your mind with Jow Forums - Politics.

>teamwork excercises
Literally never in an actual company that would rather their programmers work their day than do that garbage.

>twitter banning things they don't like
Go somewhere else. I did.

>Linux kernel
It's literally free software. Fork it if you don't like the way the leadership is degenerating

>The whole forth meme
Corperations won't touch it when things like java exist that is accessible and maintainable by any programmer they throw at it

I won't. I never will. YOU'LL NEVER MAKE ME

>the linux kernel now has nothing to do with good code and everything to do with good boyes
elaborate?
>dude just make your own lmao

>>dude just make your own lmao
>LITERALLY what linus and every other free alternative did

just because you'd rather bitch about something than change it yourself doesn't mean we all are.

>hurr durr just rewrite 30 milion lines of code

Attached: FB_IMG_1550795638788.jpg (164x269, 13K)

you don't have to rewrite it just fork it

sjw pulls their code
>sorry hun
>yaaaas

tl;dr
>I am American and got everything I deserve for being American

>sjw
no idea what that is
>pulls their code
no, you pull the git repo onto your own computer
github.com/torvalds/linux

You aren't legally allowed to distribute code someone else has pulled.

Attached: 1552613924445.jpg (563x767, 81K)

brownskin muzzie plz go

yes you can, read the GPL, if you git pull a repo somewhere you can then distribute it, this is what open source is about

Trying to make a nice old school rice on my new Void install, anyone know a nice gtk theme or icon pack I can use?

Ha you filly fool. You are confusing removing your code from a codebase with "pulling" in the git applicaiton.

This but unironically

no one can remove code from a codebase that is stored on your computer without hacking you
if you use a botnet OS on botnet hardware that forces updates and then deletes your files, then you get what you deserve

And what are you going to do with your codebase that is now illegal to distribute?

>>sjw pulls their code
nothing of value was lost, also this wouldn't even work. remember when some of the old linux farts tried it and literally nothing happened but disassociating themselves from the project? yeah.

sounds based
immoral right wingers should keep getting banned

i'm not an attention seeking child who says offensive things just for reactions so let the line be drawn in sand and fund the thought police asap. cause i don't care lol

youtu.be/8wvrD1yK4mY

>deleting code makes it illegal to distribute
no

you fucking idiot

Have sex

fpbp

>bawww people dont like my diet racist beliefs
>i am a huge victim in this false outrage of my creation ::((((
>meanwhile in New Zealand 50 murder victims...

This isn't your snowflake safe zone. If you can't handle the consequences of your b.s. politics you need to rethink yourself.

Attached: 1550550859787.jpg (948x1199, 330K)

>FUD spreader calling someone else idiot

Can't tell if b8 or genuine retard

you idiot

>(You)

This. Dems are lazy control freaks, but Republicucks are plain brain dead morons.
>DUR DA GUBMINT EVUL ABOLISH LAWS
>LET CORPORATIONS RUN FREE AND LOBBY AGAINST WORKERS AND FUCK OVER THE ENTIRE COUNTRY
>I WANT TO WORK 60 HOUR WEEKS WITH NO OT PAY FOR $3.50
>MUH FREEDUMBS!!!111
>LEAVE MUH CORPORATIONS ALONE REEEEEE

Attached: 1547335505022.jpg (340x561, 27K)

Do you know why this happens? Because all you NEETS dream of working in a cool and hip company like google or facebook which is constantly monitored by all social media and can't do anything without creating a shitstorm.
Protip: look after a real fucking job, at a company with no fancy "social media presence", a reserved and laborious place where I assure you nobody will give a shit about politics and you'll even find better women workers than those """accepting""" places of degeneracy

I'm actually transitioning to female, I wonder if this shit you're talking about is real and whether it's going to help me getting jobs.

>twitter is outright censoring people who don't agree with the silicon valley agenda, effectively dictating the politics of other nations.
god twitter is a joke, i don't even harass anybody or anything like that my account solely exists for me to market my shit and network with other creators but i've been shadowbanned like 3 times now, made new account after new account, then once i finally think i've settled and got at least 50 of my old followers back all my tweets get deleted for seemingly no reason, it's better than a shadowban but still it's really fuckin annoying

It's a 4d chess move send all Jews to Israel then remove all support for them , let the Arabs eat the whole

this is your brain on politics

why does any of this matter? why aren't you just doing your job? I don't care what your politics are just do your fucking job. Work isn't high school or your dining table, it's called work for a reason.

Attached: work.jpg (480x360, 20K)

Which would be great if they didn't want to gut our entire country. Lose to foreign interests or lose to retard interests. Damned if you do, damned if you do not.

>Stop caring about politics
Dude just stop caring about your wife cheating on you.
Dude LMAO just chop your dick off.
Just stop talking about anything you are interested in.
Just stop breathing.

>meanwhile wordwide sandniggers kills hundreds of their own the other people on the daily

You don't have to care about politics for politics to care about you.

ITT: Pahjeets who believe they are talented programmers and blame politics when the only job they can land are monkeywork

Have fun spending every day seething user :^)

I agree with you but most of the democratic leadership is pro-israel. One nigger talking shit on Israel doesn't mean the whole party is anti-israel.

>tfw subtly dogwhistle White nationalism at work
>literally 90% of my White male coworkers bite
>we all now sit in a private IRC talking about our mud colleagues

Attached: 1516744887888.jpg (300x293, 13K)