Is 5G going to cause a generation to die of cancer, or potentially go crazy?

Is 5G going to cause a generation to die of cancer, or potentially go crazy?

Attached: 5G.jpg (940x532, 147K)

I sure hope so

>tfw 3rd world countries will thrive because they aren't going to install this cancer everywhere

Yes but don't worry 5G hasn't been shown to aggravate autism

>falling for the 5g causes cancer meme

It's like that recent Star Trek Discovery episode set on Saru's home planet.

Probably not.

Pic related is the EM spectrum. About Everything above the visible light spectrum can cause cancer. Everything from the light spectrum down does not. 5g is on the radio spectrum

Attached: 300px-Electromagnetic-Spectrum.svg.png (300x456, 17K)

Why are so many doctors concerned about 5G being built if it isn't a health risk? Also, having these cell towers being put up every 500 ft is going cause a plethora of its own problems. I think america is rushing into this without any real planning.

>5g causes cancer

Attached: mmmeme.png (393x310, 13K)

Opiates are already doing that so 5g can't be much worse.

I don't care what experts say, I care what the evidence says. Should me a scientific paper in a respectable, peer reviewed paper that suggests 5g causes cancer.

*Show me a scientific paper in a respectable, peer reviewed journalthat suggests 5g causes cancer.
Don't phonepost kids.

They aren't. Stop making shit up. Seek help, or at least start vlogging or something so we get a new CWC or Terry Level ride.

>Why are so many doctors concerned
They're not.

cell cancer has already infected millennials, look at them, they are fucking psychologically damaged beyond help and need to be exterminated

We're already irradiated by 5G wifi

Attached: reddit.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

Why do you keep making this thread almost every day? I think someone's been sitting next to 5G transmitters a little too long.

God almighty, please continue to provide tools to kill neon-zoomers in the womb.
God, please, we need a plague

nobody knows the long term effects
same with electric cigars
you'd think it would be clear without saying

can someone repost that 5g photo with a crying kid being x-rayed?

Same. I wonder what kind of shill gets paid to make the thread and then samefag a fake series of replies.