Attached: 60075.png (512x512, 40K)

>t. NEET that has never done any work

No paid shills, please.

LabView

PHP

.net workflows

Apache web server

This fucker

Attached: yocto-project-whitebg.png (500x500, 24K)

AMD firepro w9100

This steaming pile of shit

LabView is based and very good at what it's supposed to be used for

Attached: vs-code-logo.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.techawarness.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F03%2Fwindow10.jpg&f=1.jpg (1501x845, 218K)

Diversity hires

Attached: 1551398372333.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

My former boss was too Jewish to buy MS office so we had to use this absolute piece of garbage

Attached: 2017-08-12-10-04-54-4f8f46.png (1366x768, 231K)

Implementing an USB 2 stack.
That fucking spec...

What's wrong with NTFS?

Is that MATE? What GTK theme is it? Looks comfy AF.

Please PLEASE let Microsoft go out of business

Attached: Windows-Logo-history.jpg (1122x206, 99K)

niglet?

PHP
Javascript

oracle directory server enterprise edition
>next to no documentation publicly available
>command line switches totally inconsistent between binaries
>terrible error messages
>only 1 guy on the team had access to support pages
>we worked at oracle

The IDE is even worse, lots of fucking bloat that hoard the hard drive
Also I fucking hate eclipse

Nothing least for desktops. Servers, well then you got problems. Data Corruption mostly. As in theirs no way to fix it. Running windows disk check utilities take hours on todays massive volumes and leads to downtime. And no raid does not do jack shit for preventing data fuckups, all it does is prevent data loss if a drive or 2 shits that's it.

Isn't that the entire point of using ECC RAM?

Attached: apple-macbook-pro-15-inch-2017-14.jpg (830x467, 65K)

Bitrot can still occur. A good filesystem needs a way to detect corrupted data.

Isn't that the entire point of ZFS?

Attached: 1546991948157.png (721x768, 731K)

Atlassian Jira
Honest suffering and death to everyone involved with it.

ReFS is a thing

IBM software

Not the entire point. There's other file systems that also do checksumming. ZFS is also popular for CoW, snapshots, their software raids and other miscellaneous things.

LabView is neat. Yeah, it's bloat, but still, comfy

That 1985 logo is kino as fuck.

At least the IDE has that debugger. Eclipse is shit though, yeah. I've resorted to Sam and makefiles for everything at work.

What’s your problem with Fedora!?

Azure

Attached: sharepoint-Logo.png (270x270, 13K)

>PoS systems at work used to run Android 4
>boomer boss switches to iPads
>they're 100x worse

Attached: E2D7D15003514D1AA0030063C4408504.gif (480x270, 3.31M)

Is Jira that bad? I'll have to start using it in the next few months.

Jow Forums

I worked with this shit in 2009. It was rife with frustrating API bugs. Supposedly they cleaned it up a lot for the 2010 release though. How is it these days?

You mean Sam as in sam(1), or what?

Jesus, sharepoint is one pile of shit, along with all those other applications like infopath. I hate microsoft-raped institutions. Nothing worse than university email accounts running in outlook. Fuck all this shit.

oh man, I ran into this a while back
is it really complete and utter shite?

It's even worse now. If you can imagine.

What's so bad about it?

Windows 10

No it works to some extent, but everytime you want to do something remotely nonconventional you'll have to patch the yocto core system itself which defeats its purpose
Also shitty, inconsistent syntax and design

?

Attached: 1542881291707.png (289x289, 41K)

GNU/Linux

Shitty package support compaired to Ubuntu. I'm in the middle of making the switch.

Ya how poor are you that, your critical data is stored on local raid. And not some kind of storage array, that has bespoke raid that fixes the raid silent corruption issue? This has been a thing for like 20 years.

Jira is the best, but it is still absolute garbage. Because all these software stacks are supposed to have dedicated admin and dev teams for the companies instance. And I have never seen a company hire anywhere near the amount of people they are supposed too. Usually they just give it to an IT team with no additonal staffing and it rots.

and may I ask in what way specifically? apt is literally the most garbage of all package managers but I do admit it's a little faster in some aspects.

oh nvm you said that as in packages available, well whatever most common things are on the main and rpmfusion repos anyway and there's plenty of coprs to boot if necessary, but I feel you with regards to the defacto support that most if not all Linux devs want to target

>most garbage
how? what’s wrong with it?

Then stop shilling faggot

I have multiple applications that need libraries that have to be manually installed on fedora. I like it but my biggest problems are this.

I also had a weird problem with network-manager and dns-crypt. I'm planning on running default Ubuntu 18.04 on my desktop but with the latest stable generic kernel (mostly for fresh native drivers and intel cpu patches). My laptop is currently using Solus but I'm gonna install Ubuntu but change the repo into rolling.

I will comeback to fedora in a few years.

Attached: 1551935794634.jpg (375x741, 74K)

I use it for uni gmail. It's really good nothing wrong with it and at least it works with gmail compared to ms outlook.

Tell yamineko that I said he's a faggot

as far as free outlook alternatives go, it's almost perfect

Outlook is such a waste as most users will never use it for anything else than sending basic mails, which any open source client can do

I just don't understand how a trillion dollar company sells chinkshit-tier garbage

>all this shit about NTFS which never fucks up
>not a word about BTRFS literally wiping partitions
>muh defrag

? outlook works fine with gmail. You must have configured it wrong

MicroSD is literally cancer

>slow as fuck
>breaks randomly
>100 different confusing "classes"
>manufacturers still don't adhere to classes

Attached: 7028229-l.jpg (528x600, 190K)

>soul
>soulless
>soul
>soulless
>soul
>soulless
>soul?

- retarded allocation algorithm that results in extreme fragmentation. Microsoft's fix: just run defrag on the background every week.
- inodes are allocated all over the disk, meaning lots of seeking and therefore latency when dealing with many small files
- mostly case insensitive, EXCEPT if you use a special API (created for the original Unix subsystem) to create case-sensitive files, which confuses the shit out of regular win32 programs which assume case insensitivity
- transparent encryption and compression, which sometimes do not decrypt or uncompress files that are being copied to other disks
- the retarded concept of metafiles (e.g. $MFT)

>I just don't understand how a trillion dollar company sells chinkshit-tier garbage
Convince a bunch of poor people that if they stock enough shelves or mine enough coal that they'll be billionaires someday too. Then tell them other poor people will want to take their hard earned billions away after that imaginary time that they become billionaires through "hard work". These gullible fucks then elect politicians that basically let corporations do whatever they want because "When I'm a billionaire, I'd want low taxes too." That's how.

first off thunderbird doesn't need any manual configuration, it just werks
secondly i remember there was a problem where it only got some of the emails not all of them and it continuously used a shittonne of bandwidth all the time.
so yeah, it didn't work fine with gmail at least for me

The only real option for encrypted email on Windows.

This flaming piece of shit. MUMPS programming language, cryptic errors which cannot be google because of the name "cache", no documentation

Attached: 90843153001_4521956265001_912175367001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

Anything Debian based is the worst cancer.

Winner winner chicken dinner
Data views became more consistent, but everything else is still shit and timers are rife with bugs.

No clue. Downloaded that image from the internet
Calendar plugin is utter shit. Email folders not downloading for no reason at all. All in all a buggy experience.
To add some more info as to why I'm frustrated: We ran our own Zimbra mail server. Maybe things would have been better if you were to use a normal hotmail account.

And replace it with what? Macs? Phones?

Seriously fuck MicroSD.
>buy no name 5€ SD card
>it dies randomly after a few weeks
>buy various brand 20€ SD cards
>all of them die after a few weeks
>100 different classes that mean literally nothing
>buy Class 10 - U3
>100/90 read/write classified
>Can't record 4k
>Test read/write speeds on PC
>10/10
Fuck nigger SD

Attached: 1534304052770.png (443x590, 514K)

Attached: openwrt.jpg (690x335, 29K)

PHP

Dont even think about enabling field level encryption in this piece of shit

Attached: 3E8369EF-1420-479F-AA58-1C5FEFE88799.png (900x900, 197K)

I don't want outdated Python.
I wish we could use Fedora Server on AWS.

Attached: CentOS7-1-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 56K)

Also, Joomla

Isn’t Amazon Linux pretty close to Fedora as far as current software packages in the repo?

This one sentence from their website just really makes me want to commit rm -rf /*
>Leverage data and Einstein to orchestrate every interaction with the power of AI
Literally every sentence is marketing bullshit buzzword bingo which is fitting considering what kind of shit they are trying to sell.

what did you expect

Marketing is the cancer of the corporate world. A marketing company marketing a marketing tool is literally metastasizing cancer

shittiest repo I have ever seen to be honest

There are marketing sites that at least try to hide the unchecked growth of the cancer. But that is by far some of the worst cancer I have seen yet.

Linux.

This thing. Having to deal with shitty poo in the loo code to be able to program a fpga

Attached: MFG_QUARTUS-PRIME.jpg (640x640, 147K)

Attached: 557b7fa4-c61f-4765-adbd-52f190298335_zps2364059e.jpg (538x168, 22K)

another honorable mention

Attached: cdk-global.jpg (1540x800, 42K)

ReFS is garbage

What could you possibly use as an alternative framework if you're dealing with embedded software? Would you rather organize the entire process and write all the templates and scripts yourself?

I had to admin their fucking piece of shit proxy and firewall and still don't get how they managed to sell it to the guy before me.

Attached: forcepoint[1].png (1200x630, 29K)

i wonder how hard writing a windows filesystem driver is
it must be hell

>only recently stopped having a AAA bond rating
never gonna happen. it’ll stay around for eternity like influenza

it's in between fedora and RHEL

Has to be one of these two. Uncle Chuck has completely fucked Cisco in the mouth with an umbrella.

>DNA Center
>"Unified Fabric"
>"Intent Based Networking"
>Discontinues ASA's (it's coming soon)
>You need a loicence for that specific feature user...it's NBAR, just NBAR Cisco.....yeah you need a loicense
>Meme web interfaces that are slow as shit and ONLY work on botnet chrome
>5 thousand clicks to add a vlan to an interface in ACI, can't use the CLI
>b-b-b-but user you can auto mate it | actually you can't though
>500K for a few 2U servers that crash every month and need 30+ hours on a TAC call to fix
>Buys and fucks SourceFire in the mouth
>Buys and fucks Lancope, makes Meraki watch and then cums on DuoSecurity's tits
>Buys Viptela, fucks Viptella in the ass, somehow manages to get pregnant, attempt to abort the fetus, survives, retarded baby gets squirted into IOS-XE code and starts throwing shit at the inside of the router walls and screaming until there's a kernel panic and the router reboots

Attached: fuck_cisco.png (1350x505, 236K)

use SCL

This & Microsoft office

I feel your pain.

Java interface for pick and place machines when Microsoft was having the Java wars with Oracle. Having to downgrade workstation to work was a nightmare and my boss did not give a shit as it was on my head to kluge the system into continuous production. Lets just say I have given up on working in the industry do to this type of bull shit. Their loss not mine.