You faggots will defend this

You faggots will defend this

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-002757_Clover.jpg (1080x2220, 427K)

Change your phone.

charge your fucking phone

>samsung

I will not defend anyone who lets their battery drop that low.

It's a fucking retarded design.
Most of the time you use your torch you'll be outside and dont have access to electricity.
Why the fuck would my battery have to above a certain amount to use it.
If I'm stuck in the woods or out of a power source I'm fucked for a light source

Depending on what you are doing or your battery health, if you turn on the torch you phone will just shutdown due the voltage drop.

>not understanding current draw
The phone has to be running for the flashlight to be on. If you massively increase the draw from the battery when it’s already very low, the voltage will drop very significantly and the cpu will brownout. They could shut the phone down when it hits 5% and call it 0% and let you use your flashlight up until then, or it could let you run the phone with low voltage until the battery actually runs out. Your choice.

>be stuck in the woods
>see helicopter after days
>use my phone's flashlight to signal for help
>low battery so I cant be saved
based Samsung saving my battery

You have bigger problems if you absolutely need 1 minute of flashlight and your phone is at 5% charge.

>>use my phone's flashlight to signal for help
It wouldn't fucking work.
They're not going to see your fucking LED from a helicopter. Also, they're not going to be searching for you by helicopter during the night.

>root my phone
>disable low battery warnings
>get stuck in the woods because why not
>see helicopter after days
>use my phone's flashing to signal for help
>phone turns on instantly due low current
based xda pajeet for uncucking my phone

>not using the Bixby button for a dedicated torch on/off switch

3rd party apps still let you use the flash even when you have low battery.
I'd rather have a fucked battery over losing my life.
Fine let's say it's not helicopters but people searching through the woods or a million other examples like a boat when your out at sea.

If you're on a boat (or in the woods) and your only tool to signal for help is your phone then you have made some far more serious mistakes.

Oh yes better keel over and die if I'm in an emergency and not try to get help.

nigger

Attached: Screenshot_٢٠١٩٠٣١٦-٠٩٢٤١٥.png (1080x1920, 127K)

You pretty much deserve it at that point.

Stop using jewchrome is draining your battery, try Firefox

Fuck people who go outside knowing shit can happen to them outside their control.
They all deserve to die.

>Chorme
>draining battery
>recommends the most inefficient browser for Android
lmao what

Attached: 1482574053190.jpg (267x323, 7K)

Fuck off muslim

You won't have these kind of problems with the stock android.

>If you're on a boat (or in the woods) and your only tool to signal for help is your phone then you have made some far more serious mistakes.
zoomies are averse to cameras, watches, flashlights, etc.

Getting lost in the woods without basic emergency gear isn't "going outside".
Getting stuck on a boat without basic emergency gear also isn't "going outside".

It's called being reckless.

Firefox is shit on android and drains your battery faster than anything else.

Yeah because people are always prepared for any situation and nothing ever goes wrong, ever.

This is a lie. Firefox is great on Android. It's the only browser with decent addon support which means you can enjoy ublock.
Also the consumption is not noticeably different than anything else.

The people who are prepared at the ones who survive.

I went hiking in bumfuck Idaho last year for six days. Had two separate flashlights, 60 lbs of gear including tent and food on my back as well as spare batteries. phone stayed in car.

In case of real emergency, two of us each had a Garmin InReach.

Stop spreading lies. Firefox is slower than anything Chromium, wastes battery due being inefficient and usually renders broken pages. For ublock, just use Adaway or Blokada and get a system wide adblock, no need to use a browser extension for that.

Im an Episcopalian that doesn't speak arabic

The fucking lengths you pajeets have to go to shill your shitty roms is unbelievable.

Congrats I'm pretty sure people who were kidnapped against their will and escaped in the night without a flashlight on their phone should have had a flashlight or a gun, people who got lost under rubble and broke their equipment should have never went on that cave expedition.
I wouldn't have broken that vase during the blackout because I should have a torch and pocket emergency generator handy.
Fuck, if people are prepared there would be no strife and turmoil at all.
Robberies won't occur, rape and murder would be non-existant.
I mean if you're prepared for shit nothing can go wrong right?
Like I should not expect my phone's flash to be working when I need it to be.
I admit it user, it really was too much to ask for.
I mean why the fuck should I expect my phone to have a working flashlight without a third party app, thats fucking crazy talk.

You don't seem to get it, if Samsung let you turn on the battery with 5% it would kill the phone instantly. It wouldn't fucking help you anyway.

Why is g suddenly retarded now? I'm not even an oldfag but I know what they're talking about

Can you explain to a bro why torch would draw so much more current and why voltage drop matters?

If you get kidnapped, they take your phone away, retard

I’m with OP, fuck you damage controlling samshills

>Congrats I'm pretty sure people who were kidnapped against their will and escaped in the night without a flashlight on their phone
If you have been kidnapped and have your phone on you unironically call the police. It uses less power than the flashlight and they can track your location.
>I wouldn't have broken that vase during the blackout
Do you have zero idea of your home layout? Fuck, even the screen still works if you're desperate. Good enough to at least find the torch you should have.
>Fuck, if people are prepared there would be no strife and turmoil at all.
That's just wrong and you know it.

Just turn off power saving mode you stupid idiot

>chrome
I could tell you how to disable that without rooting or fucking with adb but clearly you are far too gone.

>he willingly degrades his battery by letting it go below 15%