Why can't I find a phone that looks good with a non shit battery and doesn't have a meme 4k display?

Why can't I find a phone that looks good with a non shit battery and doesn't have a meme 4k display?

Attached: 1537866439149.jpg (766x720, 71K)

Because you're not looking hard enough.

My Note 8 has a decent battery and a 3K screen.

Looks? all phones are just glass slabs now, you need a cover because modern phones are too slippery to hold comfortably.

Oh yeah i forgot
>isn't some giant brick
5.5 inch is my max

Unironically get $150 chinkphone with ≥FHD screen and a 14nm or better processor. Best value of you don't need a stellar camera

Also, >>>/spg/

>5.5 inch is my max
Yeah have fun with chinkshit.

Because you haven't looked at Motorola products ?

Because you're an
>Android loser

THIS. Moto G7 Power is where its at if you want batfuck insane battery life.

Attached: Comb16032019012256.jpg (728x992, 176K)

My brother bought a Redmi 6 and it looks good. I have the RN4.

Chink phones are damn near useless inside the US

The LG Fiesta 2 just werks for me

Have note 8. It's OK but I wish they still came with a flat non curved edge screen. Those things are the real meme

Horseshit. I had a Huawei Honor 5x for over 2 years and it was one of (if not THE) best smartphones I have ever owned.

I bought a honor 8 and its pretty solid

When I mention chink phones I mean the imports from Ali or gearbest which while cheap don’t have any US 4g bands as they where never meant for the US market

Moto is your friend, they're technically chink.

>get 4K display
>looks the same, just a bit crisper
>run it at 1080p
>get slightly fuzzier image and slightly longer battery life

Samsung Galaxy S7

They work fine so long as you're not on Verizon or Sprint, or make sure to get a CDMA compatible one.

What you're looking for it's a dumbphone, unless you want a Facebook device.

S8 Active

uhh

Attached: sony ericson w300.jpg (594x496, 35K)

>can I have a cool looking, non chink phone
>It needs to have a BIG battery
>and also be small to hold
retard

You should try finding a decent laptop that doesn't have Win10 installed on it already.

acer aspire v3-571g is a pretty good one, been using it since 2013 and haven't ever had a problem with it

A 6.0 inch phone with 18:9 screen ratio and no bezels has the same width as a 5.5 inch phone in 16:9 and regular bezels
Try some of the new phones in store, you'll be surprised that they are still good for one-handed use even though the paper spec make you think they are huge

>chink garbage
no thanks, i've got standards