OH NO NO NO is he one of us?

OH NO NO NO is he one of us?
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-politics-beto-orourke/

Attached: 5e8b76b30ba448c0ccb65d30d1bbd67c.jpg (252x252, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

textfiles.com/groups/CDC/cDc-0031.txt
youtu.be/Uze6SaOHa-0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Dead_Cow#Tools
totseans.com/totse/en/ego/cult_of_the_dead_cow/cdc079.html
namecheap.com
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Dead_Cow
psychedelicwarlord.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lame early boomer just in touch enough with gen x to feel like he's making a statement admitting he skateboards in 2019

Snowbama

Im extremely skeptical about whether he really was in cDc but if he was we could potentially have a hacker president??

I'm still not voting for a Democrat. Get fucked, faggot. How much does Soros pay you to post this off topic garbage here?

Attached: 1550507557929.png (888x894, 520K)

its tech related, plus i never said anyone should vote for him, i certainly won't but this is who the front runner if the Democrat is so somewhat relevant

But user he was.

Attached: CDC-PW.jpg (360x648, 42K)

From everything that I've read dude seemed like just another hanger on, which to be fair the majority of that group was just that. The guy went by the name 'psychedelic warrior'. His text files are still archived and online. Apparently he was also in a punk band with the front man of the 'At the drive-in' and 'Mars volta'.

textfiles.com/groups/CDC/cDc-0031.txt
youtu.be/Uze6SaOHa-0

With that said he doesn't look like a strong candidate.

>crazy shut in uncle -- The Post

have cDc ever done anything of any note besides Back Orifice?

Attached: Hacked.jpg (650x975, 151K)

Plenty. Just Back Orifice was so huge it was quazi mainstream. Many (myself included) used it as a legit administration tool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Dead_Cow#Tools

why did my two posts got nuked?

jesus that reads like AOC wrote it, man this is all very very suspicious

epic frogpost cunt

lol i remember this, used to payload that shit into mirc dcc on #warez950

>From everything that I've read dude seemed like just another hanger on
What the fuck are you talking about. He literally came up with the name of the group in April 85, a few months after the formation of the group:
totseans.com/totse/en/ego/cult_of_the_dead_cow/cdc079.html

So the idea guy in the start-up?

had anyone actually checked this out? send like an awfully convenient publicity stunt to
appeal to the internet underground

wayback machine has no record of totseans.com/totse/en/ego/cult_of_the_dead_cow/cdc079.html

Domain didn't even exist until 2011, this is a lie
Domain Name: TOTSEANS.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1674485633_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-08-13T17:54:26Z
Creation Date: 2011-08-30T05:00:00Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2021-08-30T05:00:00Z
Registrar: NameCheap, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited

Attached: 54213689_1716731941806830_5147796315350743357_n.jpg (1080x712, 97K)

>ignoring a person ideas and actions and focusing only on which side he's speaking from
thats sjw mentality at its finest.

haha JoeBiden that elite haxx0r

Skate or die bitch.

That's the archive of the TOTSE

HE WAS ZERO-COOL

yeah how convenient this stuff don't show up anywhere until Beto becomes a political force in Texas. you guys falling for this shit?

you dropped this

Attached: 71GV79NPpZL._UX425_.jpg (425x365, 31K)

cool story DNC operative

I'm definitely part of the conspiracy good catch

being this cucked

>none of my edgy 13 year old self's pol essays about a child free future will be readable

I a gonna be pissed if I lose edgy cred in the future because I was smart enough not to save them online

In February 2000, the cDc was the subject of an 11-minute documentary short entitled "Disinformation". Also in February 2000, cDc member Mudge briefed President Bill Clinton on Internet security.
Mudge later went on to program manage the CINDER program at DARPA, which aimed to detect 'insider threats' like the WikiLeaks sources.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_the_Dead_Cow

you are the one that is cucked if you don't see this obvious political operation

Holy shit the internet weirdos really did a number on you, boy.

thanks for the bump Beto or should I say Robert

When are the first debates going to air?

Attached: sam hyde freedom from consequences.jpg (1200x926, 160K)

How is this tech related? A guy hellbent for popularity and street cred reveals that he used to be a big deal back when he was a kid.

He's a living, breathing, HelloFellowKids.jpg

I'm not going to vote for him because he's hardly left wing, but if he somehow does win, it would be nice to have a president who isn't technologically illiterate.

>it's tech related
It isn't

nice try getting the jannies to censor the thread, your boy is a liar and a disgrace to even claim he is one of our community

He never claimed he was a member of ((our)) community (you probably couldn't hack your way out of a wet paper bag) and actively tried to distance himself from the anarchist nerd-punk culture of the 80's and 90s. At the end of the day he's just another politician, but literate with technology. If his platform is good I'll vote for him regardless of whether he's left or right.

sad fucking nerds arguing over inane shit

psychedelicwarlord.org/

Attached: psychedelic-warlord-2020-mens-t-shirt.jpg (1200x1200, 101K)

fucking epic

Professional skateboarder and beanie collector Tim Pool says he's talking shit and sucks at skateboarding