Holy shit Jow Forums you are right about the botnet

Holy shit Jow Forums you are right about the botnet.

On my phone I set the language to Japanese as I'm trying to learn it and thought that was a good meme. Now I have several websites on my desktop computer switch to Japanese.

My captcha's in in Japanese, twitch.tv is in Japanese, Gyazo defaults to the jap version, the fucking torrent site I use is now in Japanese.

All of these sites I have never been to on my phone either

Attached: Capture.png (310x431, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Rambalac/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What version of Android are you running?

Be happy, google has recognized you as Japanese. You can now apply for citizenship.

What the fuck is that horrendous font?

>using android with gapps
baka

Some default google shitfest I assume

I would never want to be a jap

Should've fuckin' thought about that sooner. Better up your kanji game.

You realize that's because your locale is Japanese? Why the fuck would it want to show the English page when the device claims to be Japanese? Fucking retard. Hang yourself.

I wish I was Japanese.

Getting healthy food would be so much easier.

I could also make a living, streaming myself, walking around Japan for Youtube Money

youtube.com/user/Rambalac/videos

Do you use Chrome on your phone and sync with Chrome on desktop? Most likely what happened is you set language to Japanese on phone and then it got synced with desktop.

There are pills to increase your attention span user. Good luck.

>walking around Japan for Youtube Money
Sounds like you'd want to live in Japan. If you were from there and tried to do that, you'd be shamed into an hero-ing by the 2nd video.

damn thats a nice camera+stabilizer

ngl japan looks pretty nice but he probably shows only good parts. Can't say much tho only skimmed the most recent videos

retard

Fuck, you are stupid

Android syncs language data by default, that data also effects chrome. This isn't the botnet, it's the Accept-Language header

If the desktop browser that you're using is chrome, then I have some news for you user. You might just have brain damage.

>Getting healthy food would be so much easier
They put sugar in everything. Their meals are full of simple carbs and fat and less protein. The cost of vegetables and fruit is much more than the price of said produce in Europe or North America. You can eat healthy in Japan but don't think that simply being in Japan and eating meals like normal would be any better, it would probably be worse.

I work in Japan. Everyone goes to the convenience store for lunch and gets bentos full of white rice and fried shit. Or noodles cups.

>On my phone I set the language to Japanese as I'm trying to learn it and thought that was a good meme. Now I have several websites on my desktop computer switch to Japanese.
If you weren't expecting this then you're fucking retarded.
Yes, your browser does report what language your system is set to to websites.

Applications have been able to grab system locale data and work with it since before the internet even existed. It's basic shit that doesn't involve any kind of actual botnet-tier tracking.

Switching the language on my phone and having it change the language on the websites that my desktop computer sees even though I've never visited the site my phone is not really intuitive.

It doesnt hurt me in away, but the idea that it would happen seams silly.

It was the fact that it changed what websites did on a separate device (my desktop)

I missed that for some reason, yeah, fuck that, unless of course you're signed into a Google account on both devices.