When scrubbing a video from the internet isn't enough

>when scrubbing a video from the internet isn't enough
And Jow Forums thought their CP was the only thing that would put them in jail

Ready to go to jail for having a non-CP video file, Jow Forums?

Attached: 5E503A0055D64E188287D96075A35805.jpg (1125x625, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

void.cat/#ErRSIgITwuESnQGVQGMJzNJffbi:1783a4c58c4f0d130c604fc60c8087c2:35915325aa00d8d1c9cc7f55cff4d9f6
google.com/maps/place/Abel Tasman Coast Track, New Zealand/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6d3c7bd8bab978db:0x2f6e6ee9f4542b5d?ved=2ahUKEwjcm9ag4IfhAhWvmOAKHWeSBOIQ8gEwAHoECAAQAQ
google.com/search?q=Abel Tasman Coast&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>twitter for iPhone
>BreakingNLive
(You)

No, since I live in free country.

Oi, m8 do you have a loicense for such retweets?

>free country
its probably not even on GPL

Did you know that galgun 2 double peace is also banned in New Zealand?
It's illegal to import it and possession is 10 years in prison.

Attached: 1552573272335.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Not that free. With some proprietary blobs, ofc...
Can Jow Forums afford to buy an island somewhere close to US or EU, and make GNU Government there?

Daily stormer has a torrent with the video and the dude's manifesto just saying.

We are all fucked trust me the normies are coming for every one of you.

anyone have a link to the video?

Lol wut. This is going to give conspiracy theorists ammo for false flag conspiracies for sure.

fucking savages

Wew. New Zealand is a complete shithole.

Have you been? It's actually really nice.

Everybody has seen those. The hash is all you need to get it.

no you don't
wow at least they have balls unlike most of you pussies, it's just a computer file ffs

Who needs privacy? Nothing to hide nothing to fear.

Wow for real? Get the fuck out of here with that shit, where are all the real Jow Forums's

Jailed for trying to look at the evidence. What a time.

Nature might be nice, but britcuck mindset is disgusting.

>CP
What is that?

Literal crime by thought association, in the early days of the internet boards like these would fight this shit so hard... no more huh

Canadian Pacific

i haven't and have no interest in watching it. why is everyone so obsessed over it? who gives a fuck? theres actual wars going on in this world, people in horrible deaths everyday. the thing that should shock people isn't that shit like this happens but that it doesn't happen every god damn day of the fucking year. the amount of schizoz i know of who have access to guns and literally believe all kinds of anti government propaganda should scare the shit out of people. these nuts exist everywhere, but the surprising thing is they dont kill people very often.

This is why every newfag retard bootlicker that supports cp criminalization deserves this fate. They did this.

040faf179d1eacb0659ff96a85a421100533c66d

This is the hash to the torrent.

Honestly clean streets, functional sane government, universal healthcare, gigabit internet, great weather and beaches is breddy good, you should try it sometime.

>functional sane government

Consider suicide you retarded fuck.

it should not be illegal that's why, personally it sickened me when i watched it and i shut it off fairly quickly, it actually reaffirmed i still have empathy , but apparently i should go to prison for viewing it huh? this is so fucking retarded, why don't we arrest everyone who ever used war footage in documentaries

Alright, more for us then, come visit sometime :)

Attached: Abel-Tasman-Post_860x460.jpg (860x460, 201K)

void.cat/#ErRSIgITwuESnQGVQGMJzNJffbi:1783a4c58c4f0d130c604fc60c8087c2:35915325aa00d8d1c9cc7f55cff4d9f6

Because we need to educate people about history

it was ironic

There are no wars going on...

Where have you all gone

Attached: 5706296541f.jpg (360x450, 24K)

it is not illegal to view it and anyone saying otherwise is retarded, I'd like to see them bring that case to trial only to witness the retardation being perpetrated by the state, democracy literally means no publication is illegal, but then this brings up the issue of CP why the fuck does it have to come up all the time jesus. my original point however is that people are obsessed with that fucking tape, i dont have any plans to view it intentionally, it will probably show up on /gif/ under some spoopy thread/

>There are no wars going on...

Attached: cdc.jpg (577x537, 33K)

>Can Jow Forums afford
Stopped reading there.

>it is not illegal to view it and anyone saying otherwise is retarded
even if it's the police?

Everyone here is a fucking bootlicking cuck nowadays. The internet is dead and owned by a half a dozen corporations.

Because cp is always the magical exception violating all rules and freedom retard. When it got criminalized years ago it opened the gate for this shit and no one did a fucking thing.

What fucking law is it breaking?

People have been censoring mass media since the invention of the printing press retard

cuck posting

Especially if it's police.

Yes. Police doesn’t make the law. Neither does the state prosecution, that’s why you have courts and the right to a fair trial and if you can afford it, an attorney. That’s basic in any democratic country.

Cp was the first time the internet got censored en masse. Stop trying to shift goal posts to avoid your hypocritical conflicting beliefs.

They're citing an actual law, apparently

Im pretty sure its not illegal where I live.

Not sure in New Zealand.

Why ban things?
Why ban drugs?
Why ban illegal content?
Why ban piracy?
Why ban anything?
I see no reason in any ban, since
>Addicts will get their coke and what not
>Illegal content users will use illegal content
>Illegal copies will be still there

>hypocritical conflicting beliefs.
My only belief here is that you're an idiot for anyone has ever had freedom of information

What’s the actual law?

Bet they didn't do this shit for the isis beheading video.

If you watched it on YouTube or something and there is a cached version on your computer's temporary internet files, does that still count as "posession"?

WE

WUZ

ANOMALOUS

N

SHIET

Attached: 1521885971444.png (770x512, 733K)

>every day their are just being more and more illegal collections on 1s and 0s

Attached: 1545415317135.png (318x363, 124K)

Yes.

Regardless of your personal opinions you can read the first amendment (just an example) and know that in the us cp laws are a violation and "serves no societal value" isnt justification to outlaw it.

Stop bootlicking and trying to weasel around your hypocrisy and pretending like you give a shit soccer mom faggot.

>Christchurch massacre
Pfft, show me a video of something that actually happened kid.

Attached: 196c6b75fff4f8265a1f2284be837834514debc500e7d62f984db57a9c67bdd8.jpg (600x300, 39K)

Attached: 1545023223082.jpg (467x717, 56K)

I'm reporting all of you to the police and you're going straight to jail.

Attached: 1418952084550.jpg (1240x874, 128K)

If you're a sane, socially functioning person, there really isn't any reason to have the video saved. I disagree with making possession of it a crime, but I can't understand any value in saving it.

Pretty much this, its sad to see how most people are these days.

>muslims shoot up or bomb a place in Europe
>it's an isolated case, hate the person not the religion, religion of peace, #PrayForParis
>white guy shoots up a mosque
>FUCK RACISTS, FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>Stop bootlicking and trying to weasel around your hypocrisy and pretending like you give a shit soccer mom faggot.
that's an awful lot of projection for one little post
I'm only pointing out that nobody has ever had true freedom of information. I don't agree with that, you're just naive to assume things were perfect at any point in the past

most definitely, even if you delete you need to shred files , you should not have to tho that's the point

Everyone circle jerks over how tolerant they are defending the poor "minorities" who are global majorities and pretend like all of these muslims and jews are innocent good people while they mutilate babies.

This. Fuck trump though.

no bully

Attached: 1540739252532.gif (500x281, 1.05M)

shit tier, much better elsewhere in the world.

This was already mentioned
Shits nuts

Attached: 1552438847811.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

There are reasons to preserve history, otherwise there would be no videos of atrocities throughout history. Seriously?

nowhere in NZ looks like that

From a law enforcement perspective (at least in the US) if you are able to even have the ability to save illegal content on to your hard drive. It's against the law. Everyone that was a victim of the old style Jow Forums raids broke the law because they had the ability to save it.

Cuck posting should unironically be a criminal offence

>Nobody looks up the article to see if it's fake
Lol

there is a very simple solution to this madness and we were fools to think we could ever enforce this current model of any site not being responsible for the content posted by its users. We need to treat the internet like we treat all other mediums on this planet. You post it you own it, doesn't matter who authors it.

The location is literally in the filename. It's Abel Tasman national park google.com/maps/place/Abel Tasman Coast Track, New Zealand/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x6d3c7bd8bab978db:0x2f6e6ee9f4542b5d?ved=2ahUKEwjcm9ag4IfhAhWvmOAKHWeSBOIQ8gEwAHoECAAQAQ

You should see my PSI. I did two years in prison for "fylez", they said that a Torrent client itself was illegal to use I shit you not

if they make the video freely, legally and widely available on the internet then no one will care, the meme will die in few days but as long as they are trying to censor it people will share just to prove a point

>it's actually real
Nonononono. My VPN keeps me safe, rite guys?

Nice try FBI fuck off with your identification for persecution

Those are definitely native new zealand trees.

its color treated in photoshop to look like a tropical island

>implying interpol and three letter agencies will waste glowing manpower on a shitposter in some violent 3rd world country

you should have hired a lawyer

Gonna mirror it just out of spite. Also gonna use company servers to mirror it. Have fun cunts.

I guess this is just if you're caught distributing the video, or if they find the video while you're already under investigation
you can't catch every randy that is in possession of the video

I was going to post the video so that some kiwis would be arrested for watching it, but then I remembered that Jow Forums is blocked in New Kiwiland.

Attached: 1529125882162.jpg (1136x640, 57K)

>Also gonna use company servers to mirror it.
where do you work that you won't get fired for that

No it's not.

I did, good luck finding any lawyers that understand anything about technology

>gigabit internet
sounds great but then you realize you are on an island that is the size of the state of Maryland and local speed means nothing when you gotta connect to the rest of the world under water through ausfailia.

you miss the point. facebook would simply not exist under that sort of reponsibility under the law and we could have our anonymous internet back it would totally remove comercial interests off of garbage like social media because content would need to be reviewed before posting, you however could host a website in your own country or anywhere in the world and keep it name free because you're to small to go after, look at pirate bay for gods sakes, its still operating.

You can literally google image search and see hundreds of images proving that's not the case, but I guess that's too much effort

google.com/search?q=Abel Tasman Coast&tbm=isch

You guys are really upset NZ is such a nice part of the world :)

It's blocked by all 3 major ISPs
I had to change my DNS server to get on

You are an hero kind user its the principle and your efforts are appreciated you have no idea

Can't get fired if you are the owner.

I live in NZ dumbass, although I haven't been to Abel Tasman park

then it isn't blocked is it. blocking would mean, you couldn't be here at fucking all without using a proxy.