How else could the mosque crusader have streamed his footage?

As it stands his video lasted 17 minutes and came out fairly low quality. He’s lucky it reached 17 minutes, and I have a feeling Facebook is gonna crack down on all gun live streams.

So what else could he have done? He needed the footage released and not put into cop hands (kiwis would never have released it.)

Attached: 4L_KwsGmyws.png (1125x2436, 447K)

Hosted it himself in a server in Russia

Would the footage have saved as he’s filming? I presume in higher quality too right? If it’s so easy why isn’t it done more often?

Because not a lot of people are tech savvy

>So what else could he have done?
he did what he could do. be thankful you got anything at all.

P2P streaming

he could have not killed people you fucking edgelord

This board is about tech not moral philosophy

Anything is possible if he was tech savvy. Could've streamed 320x240 over tor and then made torrents with full 1080p automatically when stream got fit off.

>Facebook is gonna crack down on all gun live streams
As is their right. They make the service they make the rules and have the right to change them at their discretion. Freedom of speech/expression does not apply to online services and it's up to each provider whether they would like to run their service in line with those values or whether they want to moderate their content more strictly and or arbitrarily. YOU have no recourse in this matter. Don't like the service, don't use it.

we were talking about streaming not ways to kill people you retard

This story is sprawling onto every other board, I wish it'd just stay where it belongs.

if he didnt kill people his video wouldnt be taken down

I hate to say this but your more or less right

Which is exactly the point of this post you fucking retard.

So Hollywood can make movies about killing Muslims but we can't?
Not acceptable.

>no one was harmed in the making of this film

Factual wrong
In germany a faggot sued them with success over a deleted post.

You make a contract with them, data for a platform.
If Facebook deletets ranfom shit they break their own contract.
Only stuff allowed to delete is content violating local law, like swastikas, etc

Would be taken down in a minute, like Daily Stormer.

>Freedom of speech/expression does not apply to online services
It should, though. By which I mean that as public life becomes more and more digital, the location of political discourse changes from (Speaker's) corners and pubs and townhouses to websites and streams and channels.
The agora has been replaced by the forum. Therefore we need to establish similar Free Speech principles (not laws, principles) for it.
If all our political discourse can only be held via privatized and commercialized channels, democracy will end.

Those in power always want to control speech. ("Journalism is publishing that which someone powerful doesn't want to see published.") That's why governments all over the world are clamping down on the Internet, now that they have seen (ever since the Arab Spring) how powerful it is. Expect censorship to be increased more and more, and anonimity to be reduced to less and less.

>americans actually think this

ban phoneposters

Attached: snapshot20090324041230.png (704x396, 222K)

Fuck off with your random unrelated shill posts you stupid nigger.

Very likely depends on the terms of use.
They removed something that didn't violate their terms of use, which is why the question of local law was the issue. They would be expected to comply with local law regardless of their terms of use, because the terms of use were not violated and they had no excuse under local law, they were ruled against.

Implicating facebook appeared to be part of his plan.

His plan appeared to involve implicating as many Internet cultures and counter cultures as possible.
At first I just thought he/they was one of those retards who tries to fight back against Islamic extremism by attacking Muslims, but now it looks more like the target wasn't particularly important, it could have been any minority/group that has been targeted picked at random.

This will enforce internet censorship even more in most countries

This. Who keeps telling you Russia is internet's wild west? They haven't raided people seeding torrents yet, but they take terrorism, mass shootings and "potentially dangerous" content pretty seruously, you don't even need a court order to shut it down.

Should have just streamed it on twitch.tv with a picture of a cute girl showing cleavage in the corner tbqh.

self-hosted services though some VPS that is only accessible though Tor to prevent it from being taken down too soon with automatically generated torrents at the end
one hosting VPS and one streaming in case of DDoS or the server just being unable to handle the load
streaming VPS would do the torrent thing, who gives a shit about the other one
maybe the other server could try to multi-cast to facebook, twitch, periscope, etc

but this guy was most likely a tech illiterate
the mega links he posted were broken and he used some off-the-shelf streaming shit (go pro live4) to stream to fucking facebook...
maybe have facebook as a mirror, but having it as the main stream was dumb, we missed out on half of the attack because facebook pulled the plug on the way to the next target

WELCOME TO THE WATCHLIST
(pls no V& this is purely hypothetical, do not do anything illegal, I endorse nothing)

Problem is with 3g/4g internet. I have been to some protests, not even large scale anti giverment, but literally small gatherings of people with some posters near their local town hall, and mobile internet would just crap out. I am sure that just low capacity mast or something, but the problem lies in goverment control of these masts. In 5 eyes countries goverment has direct access. I know in uk they have fake masts run by police/mi5 that your phone will recognise as legit and send identifying data before being redirected to the real mast. The point is its easy for them to distrupt internet access even for moments or short time, while that will most likely have zero noticable effect on public any such live stream would fail. The problem can be somewhat mitigated with better software but still if police control the towers they control the internet access.

I already reported you guys to the New Zealand police, FBI, CIA, NSA, GCHQ, MI5, MI6, Europol, Austrailian secret sevice, Chinese MSS, Japanese PSIA, and the JSDF. Too late m8

Chaturbate

And people who criticize those in power in Russia tend to die young.

Some business offer private APN's for IoT applications which won't go down when public ones do.

New Zealand's 4G network is pretty decent because the population is so small. I easily got over 100mbit speeds on it.
I know exactly what you mean, though. When I went to Ultra in Japan once in the VIP area I got speeds of around 1mbit, whereas a couple hundred meters away, just outside the venue, I could get more reasonable 20mbit speeds. Towers can get saturated, but that's not really a problem unless a lot of people get together, which isn't a problem unless there's an actual event going on.

Seeding torrents rn from white ip,just don't care

You can stream video privately off of your own website, I know of a couple comedy shows that do their own video streams. Some do it to control their content (have a paywall so you have to subscribe to watch their shows) and others do it because they play clips of and comment on copyrighted content and don't want to get flagged and taken down.

The problem with this though is that it costs A LOT of money to have the bandwidth to push out 1080p video to hundreds of viewers at once. So it's out of reach for most people and, as a result, you have to abide by the rules of YouTube, Facebook, or Twitch if you want to stream for free on their platforms. And I'm sure all of these websites have rules against physical violence, so your only option would be to do a private stream on your own servers.

He should have gone into the mosque first and asked for their wifi password to connect before killing them. White supermacists are really dumb.

kek

limitation is the bandwidth, not the servers. You can stream 1080p 60FPS from youtube/facebook if you have a good connection.

>The problem with this though is that it costs A LOT of money to have the bandwidth to push out 1080p video to hundreds of viewers at once.
Yes. And you easily can DDoS the thing if you couldn't shut it down in order.
I don't understand why people are complaining about Tarrant's decision to use Facebook, it took them 17 minutes of bloodbath to take it down. It's hardly their oversight, they just don't have the power to verify every stream, and you can't reliably tell if it is real.

Should've told the tall guy recording him to run after they were done.

Attached: 1552689424053.png (1439x1071, 780K)

>2019
>not using peertube
It's like we all want to cling to corporate-owned spyware sites the rest of our lives.

He would have to fall back to mobile connection after he left the mosque, wouldn't it cut the stream?

>I don't understand why people are complaining about Tarrant's decision to use Facebook
there was no backup stream so only half of the attack got recorded
sure, the other part was pretty much a failure but we missed it because he used facebook

>Chinese MSS, Japanese PSIA, and the JSDF
Chinese were enslaved by Muslims and invaded by them, they won't give a fuck about muzzies dying and probably jack off to the event.
The Japanese also hate the way Islam behaves there more than any other religion including Cucktholicism.
To add on the list of people who were invaded first, genocided first, enslaved first, by the Muslims, and suffered between 4 centuries and 1300 years of oppression to the Muslim invaders, all Slavs, Indians, most of South-East Asia, Tibetans who only hate Muslims more than the Chinese governments if not on equal level, Jews, Armenians, Georgians, Egyptian kopts, Berbers, half of Nigeria and pretty much half of black Africa, most of Southern Europe, half of Central Europe especially the part which suffered the Mongol invasions and enslavement, and that's about 3 billion people excluding Westerners and Anglosphere from the picture who are also divided.

Let this paint a picture on why so many people don't give a shit about Muzzies dying. May it also serve as a notice that the only reason USA was allowed to invade the Middle East and make chaos there during its history, is because all of us tolerated it and allowed it, because we consider it karma towards the Muslims.
What goes around comes around.
The more people your dogshit religion has oppressed, the less they will give a fuck when it starts being the one hit, and we may even join in on it.

Attached: 1547333864865.gif (307x173, 1.76M)

The video stream is evidence.
Do you guys Facebook continue to record the gopro footage after it was taken down, or was the stream from the camera to Facebook cut completely?
Ie, do you think the stream was simply made unpublc, and the camera kept recording and sending to facebook?
If so, what are the chances of that vodeo ever seeing the light of day?

Do you guys think Facebook*

>Do you guys Facebook continue to record the gopro footage after it was taken down, or was the stream from the camera to Facebook cut completely?
I can't be sure, but the source of the actual video was still online, on their CND. Linkable after the actual page/video was offline.
So I'm guessing they didn't keep recording. All there was is what we have.

Shouldn't the gopro have the video on it?
>what are the chances of that vodeo ever seeing the light of day?
zero, NZ is going pretty crazy about the livestream being public in the first place and trying to take it down along with requesting user data of people who downloaded it

>every nation who suffered through mongol invasions 8 fucking centuries ago now hates muslims
They also hang every German in sight because WW2.

Attached: oy.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I would presume the CDN is what Facebook pulled, and kept the upload going, it's technically possible. Whether Facebook works like this is a guess.

>NZ is going pretty crazy
Yes, prepare for deterrent sentences, if they have such a thing.

Spoken like a dumbshit uneducated westerner detached from the history and culture of it, which is why your opinion is irrelevant on the matter. Your understanding of Islam is your weepy few decades over invading them. Our understanding is centuries of living under them and their retardation. Yes, when Muslims lob plague-infested heads with catapults, rape your children like their Prophet did, kidnap them to brainwash them into becoming their soldiers, and genocide and enslave you, for multiple centuries, it becomes an in-erasable part of your surroundings, culture, and history, which every person is aware of.
The same goes for Germans, Slavs make them pay and they will continue paying, and there's nothing some dumbshit westerners like yourself can do about it because the multiculture has spoken and your dumb ass doesn't represent it or understand it, nor is expected to.

Attached: 1541225513354.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>Our understanding
is irrelevant when Mohammad's cock is in your mouth. Too bad you surrendered your guns like a true retard, maybe you could blow your brains out to take the pain away.

>is irrelevant when Mohammad's cock is in your mouth.
It is on your mouth dumb Westerner. We expelled the Muslims from our lands and made them pay with blood, and we'll keep shedding their blood if they try coming back to start shit up again. They are expelled for life from these lands by their own doing, by the doing on their dogshit ancestors and dogshit Prophet's philosophy.

While your dumbshit Western ancestors were busy enslaving blacks, we were busy expelling Muslims and tearing them from within for their dogshit existence, and that's not only us by other ancestors of 3 billion people currently surrounding the Islamic world and having it in their eyesight. Myanmar cleansing them is just the beginning.

That's the state of things. What goes around, comes around, and some dumbshit unrelated ignorant and uneducated westcuck like yourself has no bearing on it whatsoever with your peabrained understanding of this multiculture surrounding the Muslim shit.

Care enough to state your "land" for us? As of right now it sounds like you keep referring to your mom's house as "land" because you scared away your mom's boyfriend Mahmud by screaming deus vult every time he said hi to you.

Romania. A small nation irrelevant by itself but relevant as a component of an entire ecosystem which remembers well what it faced under Muslims. Know what's the beautiful thing about modern technology? It connected all the different cultures, nations, and religions who experienced the same oppression by Muslims.
It turned out to be quite a number, one that makes your dumbshit governments in the West stop to think for a moment before inciting anything. It also motivated your dumbshit governments to invade the Middle East because WE tolerated it and turned a blind eye.
The additional beauty is that we also formed agreements which span the entire Eurasia and includes Africa, on plans and systems to deal with Muslims, for temporary truces against Muslims if they ever again try to expand their Caliphate into our lands again or piss us off.
It won't be Muslims ganging on little nations anymore, it will be Muslims facing an entire bigger and more numerable conglomerate that the West can't do shit about for various reasons, which is why Myanmar was ignored.

So keep adding fuel to the fire.
A dumbshit westerner who talks of multiculture but is ignorant on what makes it up or its history or its experiences, i know your kind of stink. A dumb westerner who can't even call out the names of most of the multiculture he virtue signals about, let alone knowing their histories and consequences of them. That's why your shitfuck dumb opinions are irrelevant. You are not here on the frontier, you are detached, historically, culturally, and geographically, and the karma Muslims face if they piss us off enough will make the smalle shitstain of a nation of Nazi Germany look like a joke in comparison to what's gonna fall onto the Muslims geographically and quantitatively.

Also Mahmud is the one who got fucked, through a stake.

It took you 20 minutes to find a country on wikipedia that wasn't quite cucked by EU yet? Don't sweat it, they're taking Mahmuds in sooner or later, it's not like they have any authority to argue.
And come on, leave the guy alone, your mom just wants to be happy. It's not like you can't move away, you're just too busy shitting here and reading who fucked who centuries ago all day long. Maybe if you find a job and have sex once in a while, you'll stop holding irrevelant grudges and learn compassion

Attached: 1552275002060.png (315x404, 256K)

If he was looking for a country not cucked by EU, why would he pick Romania when Hungary is right there?

Can't wait for 5g so we can see better quality massacres. Glad the carriers & governments want that too

Is it unreasonable to want to see evidence of a terrorist attack? Genuine question.

More than likely a mod deleted it without thinking. They probably do have the option to just make it private though

Did you guys click the wrong link? This is the technology board. We discuss technology here. Please be so kind and discuss racism and related stupidity over at Jow Forums.

I dont know why they think it needs to be suppressed. It just seems silly to me. I can understand not wanting it on your site, but trying to erase an item from the internet because you dont like it is a waste of time.