Do you use snapchat, Jow Forums?

Do you use snapchat, Jow Forums?

Attached: snapchat-icon-medium-1920.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

Bump

only to message a few people i know that only use snapchat otherwise no it is the worst app on my phone

I had the worst internet experience of my life on that app, never getting near that shit again

story time

Just reminded me to uninstall it.

what

Was bored and lonely one time during summer, went on omegle to talk to random people because it was 2am and had fuck all else to do. One of the people I meet is a girl and we joked and said stupid shit for a few minutes. Asked me to add her on snapchat since I was going to leave because I was tired. I never add anyone but for some reason I said fuck it and added her. Days are passing and I get to know her better, she's 14 (at the time) and she has some depression issues that in the past made her cut herself but now she is stealing her moms medication to try to get high off of and is regularly abusing it. At one point she says shes going to take an a shit ton from a pill bottle and I manage to convince her to flush them. After I hang up from the skype call she ends up finding more and taking enough to nearly kill her and has to get her mother to rush an ambulance to her and get her to an emergency room for like four days or some shit because she's fucked her body up so much from the amount she took that she could barely walk and is constantly vomiting. Eventually she gets better and returns home but from this point on she is a lot different, turning from some nice shy girl with some moderate angst and depression to someone who doesn't really give a shit about speaking her mind to people she doesn't respect and doing whatever she wants because she gives less and less a fuck about herself. We are talking more since we get along well and she trusts me with a lot of the problems she is going through and appreciates my advice though her depression symptoms (which appearently run in the family) are getting worse and she is doing worse and worse shit to try to get over the mental pain it brings her I guess. She's doing things now like stealing regularly from stores, skipping school and going out and using fake IDs to buy alcohol with another friend of hers and getting drunk and posting about it on her story and on instagram, and is still abusing perscriptions...

(but no where near as much obviously as when she was sent into the hospital) that she is recieving from her psych that she has since her mom and dad divorced, and her father was abusive towards her mother which really affected her. Then there is this boy that is her age that she met online that she has a crush with but regularly treats her like shit (in the scope of their age) by calling her a cunt/bitch/slut and lying to her constantly and doing shit to make her jealous while simultaneously always telling her how much he loves her and how much she means to him. They keep going back and forth between being close and getting into big fights and everytime they have a large fight and don't talk this exascerbates her depression and she does worse shit like huffing, mixing drinking with taking her medication and stealing shit either from people or literally going into stores, going into the back, taking off the sensor on the most expensive clothes she can find and then sneaking out the store with them (which she almost got caught for multiple times) to sell and buy more alcohol with or buy other dumb shit she generally doesn't need. She's 15 now and has stopped going to school except to see her friends and you can really tell she's starting to lose a grip on her life; there are a bunch of different points of time where she has to be sent back to hospital because she keeps fucking herself up with the medication she abuses but her mother doesn't do anything really other than say how much of a fuck up she is and keeps telling her she wants how she was before she was first sent to the hospital because she thinks she just destined to be a durg addict. All the while I keep trying to keep her mental state up and try to tell her that all these things that she keeps doing to make herself feel good for the moment like drugs and alcohol and stealing are going to do nothing but make things worse in the long run and she's never going to get better if she keeps doing it,

tl;dr user is a pedo and talked a 14 y/o boy into taking hrt

No. It was the same to me as Vine was. I didn't see the point in using it. I only use Instagram for 3D fap material.

Attached: 1550183510493.jpg (1024x1024, 258K)

i've had to use it a few times and I imagine the experience must be very similar to how a stacy would feel if forced to participate in a /b/ loli thread

No, I'm schizoid.

No

but she basically says she has a cumpulsion to do it. There's a point where she and that boy meet right after she had come from a hospital visit from ODing from some medication and her memory is completely fucked up at this point, like she can't remember halfway into speaking a sentence and he like forces her into sex after giving him a blowjob, so she keeps going back and forth on saying that he raped her and that he didn't rape her and that she loves him. She goes back and forth from how much she loves him and then they'll fight and then it's how much she hates him in every conversation to everyone she talks to and people are starting to not talk to her anymore because she just has way too much bullshit going on in her life. Eventually I just stop talking to her because I am gettig fed up in listening to her shit as well and tell her I am not going to talk to her if she's going to keep entertaining a guy who gaslights her, lies to her, and treats her like shit but she still will talk highly about him because in the moment she feels like she loves him. We stop talking for like 6 months or something, now she's 16 and she messages me about how I was so right and that she is so sorry for how she made me had to listen to all that shit before and she doesn't talk to him anymore and that she just wants to talk to me again because she really valued me as a friend. I add her again but she starts unloading on me all the shit she did while we didn't talk, things like literally doing coke, heroin, meth, she barely eats or leaves her room and she just posts videos of herself crying on her story 24/7 and smoking from a bong. We can barely hold a conversation since her head is all fucked from everything she's done at this point and so we are getting into fights because it's just upsetting to see all this shit she's put herself through for no reason. We keep not talking, and then talking to each other with gaps of like a month between, and the last time I stopped

so basically a small fragile white creature (yourself) was cucked by a big black Chad. and you're surprised why lel

she told me that she was still doing heroin and meth and shit and had now met this 24 year old when she ran from home one day who is like this drug addict junkie himself. She says they've been hanging out for several months and she at one point while high off xanax that her psych appearently is perscribing her fucked him in some park in a bathroom stall and then later fucked him back at his house. She brought him to her house when no one was home and is now scared he's going to kill her and her family but then the next moment also says she is in love with him and keeps wanting to meet him and talk to him. She says the first time was rape but that she's okay with it because she understands that he went through a lot and shes so lonely. She ends up telling her mother and her mother is fucking livid and is like YOU'VE GONNA LET SOME FUCKING METH HEAD RAPE YOUR LITTLE SISTER and all this dramatic bullshit and is constantly calling me and crying about it and is in constant fear about him, and then the next week is like " actually all that shit he did doesn't matter I just want to be with him". The whole thing is just a fucking mess and is basically the shit with the previous guy but far worse and I just cut connections with her after her trying to tell me she could possibly one day fly to me and see me and how excited she was for it (I live in America she lives in Australia). There is a whole bunch of other shit that happened since it took place over like 3 years that would take way too much time to get into, shit like her stealing her mom's money that she was going to use for court fees for the divorce, her breaking into vehicles and stealing shit and her starting huge shit storms in convienience stores because she stole something but wouldn't give it back and people are just standing by and recording her and yelling at her. She went from some girl with a few issues that was extremely close to her family and mother and had a good head on her shoulders to

like this massive drug addict fuck up with no percievable future in sight for her and it's honestly fucked me up a little bit since we talked daily and I just saw the whole process of her decline over almost 3 years. She was the only person I had on my snapchat too so everytime I hear the notification message I just remember all the shit that happened to her and it fucks up my day since she's so young and yet she has completely irreversibly fucked up her entire life.

what the fuck is this pic

he was some thin little pussy white boi whose brother was transgendered, maybe I can get in contact with his brother and set something up for you user?

i remember reading unopened messages werent encrypted and could be opened by certain people. are there other reasons i should avoid this as a scitz

I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets that mini panic attack from that awful Snapchat tone. Similarly I've had lots of friends m&f who've messed their lives up but I think Snapchat fucking enables that shit to an extreme for people who have no control over themselves.

I'm sorry you went through all that man, it really is debilitating to see someone get so stuck in a cycle that they've dug themselves into and willingly won't ever get out of.

I can't wait for Snapchat to die.

Pedo fuck. Why are you talking to children on Omegle and snapchat?!

>snapchat enables people to fuck their lives up
They'd fuck their lives up with or without memechat

Attached: y2uNb2I.jpg (645x729, 77K)

Thanks, I really appreciate it. You're right though, she just kept using snapchat as something inbetween a cry for help and a means for getting attention and it just made everything that much worse for her. It just hurt that I had to cut connections because like you said she's caught in that cycle for good, though it feels like im abandoning her. Fuck social media as a whole though honestly and fuck the parents that let their kids use this shit without any monitoring, what a fucking mess.

Kill yourself you fucking freak. If you talked to my 14 year old sister I'd find you and snap your neck.

Things are not so black and white, snapchat most definitely contributes to the rises of depression we're seeing in youth nowadays. It's not healthy to be socially connected through a medium like that 24/7

I didn't know her actual age until a week after I met her, by that point she was sharing a lot of her problems with me so I thought I could help her. I just felt bad for her and she was nice to talk to and I didn't really have much else to do at the time so I thought I could maybe make a difference in her life and help her through her problems.

no, i'm not a 13yo girl

hey can you give me you sister's number? thanks id really appreciate it.

>I didn't know she was underage! I was just coming over here to help her, she seemed depressed, I swear!
>Take a seat, take a seat right over there

Attached: chrisHansen.jpg (466x466, 21K)

SHE SAID SHE WAS EIGHTEEN