What the fuck is Apple doing?

What the fuck is Apple doing?

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1364, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u6qxixgQJ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=pmXFyOA6Z3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

getting BTFO, what else should they be doing?

Attached: 1545535918261.jpg (542x412, 46K)

youtube.com/watch?v=u6qxixgQJ4M

Submitting to King Google

refreshing some hardware?

not much how about you?

I don’t care anymore what Apple is doing, the iPhone 6s was my last iPhone because no more jacks, and the I won’t be buying anymore iPads because I’ve tried a tablet with mouse support and well I can’t go back to the uselessness of touch only.

Apple died with Steve jobs and Tim Cook seems only interested on pissing on its grave

wtf I love tim now

>Tim Cook
Tim *Apple

Apple is growing.

Attached: timdance.webm (384x384, 281K)

This webm disturbs me but I can't quite tell why.

Not bad desu, gonna get one of these for my 70 year old aunt.
I know you all are weirdly emotionally invested into hating Apple and shitting on them all day, but you never consider how good simple hardware is for old people.
Apple is a great company for old people, at least now they accepted the fact that the only people really caring about their products are seniors and released the Apple pencil for the entire lineup, which is great because old farts just can't manage to use a touchscreen with their fingers.
Pic related is what most of them use.

Attached: Universal-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Stylus-Pen-for-iPad-iPhone-iPod-Touch-3-pcs-set-Black-Blue-Pink-63 (290x290, 10K)

Attached: TMNTIV.png (256x224, 2K)

He seems like a cool dude to hang out with

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (425x327, 20K)

>cant tell why
He dances like a man dreaming of supervising a child-labor camp the size of Shenzen, devoted exclusively to 13 yos knocking out 'colorful' watch straps @ $49.99 apiece. And yes, 'disturbing' is the only healthy response

One day, a great cleansing fire will come.
And, you and your ilk will be gone

Don't forget to order your Katana today.

Attached: 214.jpg (615x630, 35K)

yeah, shame he's gay though

That is the best part, baka

hmm no it's not

kek apple is boomer tech

>gaysex
>anime
>Tim COCK

Attached: ahegao 4.jpg (480x480, 49K)

that 8" 4:3 ratio is so comfy, i have a 10" 16:10 ratio and it sucks for reading.
does anyone know a good android tablet with 8" and 4:3 ratio?

A person who gets paid to advertise Apple on Jow Forums just called anyone who doesn't use Apple "emotionally invested in hating it".

>muh old people
I don't care, just fall over and go meet the dinosaurs again. Apple isn't good for what I do and catering to centagenarians doesn't change that.

Apple stopped being relevant after Jobs died, just as Microsoft stopped being relevant once Gates retired.

The technology world is a shadow of its former self.

Well, he is a fruit. . . .

Doesn't surprise me that Jow Forums doesn't understand this.

being btfo

I don't see any reason why someone would buy an iphone over the s10

lol what are you, hetero?

>What the fuck is Apple doing?

being as childish and toxic as possible in between hijacking every art form and wrecking it for fast cash.

a truly repugnant and evil ignorant company whose CEOs die of CANCER for a reason.

DO THE BOOMER

>tablet
>mouse
???

Looks like is drowning and trying to swim to the surface.

Anyone have that video of the Russian kid dancing?

>What the fuck is Apple doing?

Attached: 1541542812215.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

A skot doma?

Attached: 1543829134920.png (534x514, 265K)

fucking gold

>$600 dollarydoos for a tiny tablet with massive bezels
No thanks.

Dmitri ?

Attached: ReflectingEagerAgouti-size_restricted[1].gif (334x251, 2.24M)

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=pmXFyOA6Z3s

>Tim Apple

Reusing the Newton's HWR. It's been in OS X this whole time, if you plug in a drawing tablet and go to the Ink control panel you can use ancient code written for the Newton 2000 by Russians, which is still the best hand writing recognition on the market.

>Tim Apple

Attached: 697929772.jpg.0.jpg (3000x2000, 438K)

I still went to iphone 8 because the button...

Then android removes buttons too.

I want to leave iCuck but android phones keep copying apple.

I'm buying it cus it's nice not having to fight Samsung with rooting and I have a desktop PC. I just want an affordable 10.5 inch fappad and I'm also drawing hentai. So at least apple cares about privacy.

/apple

I have two windows tablets, have only used the touch screen a couple times. Both tablets come with a keyboard/trackpad dock, along with usb ports, essentially windows tablets are just laptops without a keyboard.

I'm blushing.

because of this jack port I fucked up my headphones in workplace no I was forced to buy a bt headphones
>2019 cable headphones? nah!

and the same story with a button, mechanical one was piece of crap now it's elegant, fully functionally with amazing taptic engine and you just can't break it.

Iphones aren't a problem, what makes me angry is macbook with an useless touchbar (I got an 'esc edition').

Why so flummoxed?