Let's get real, what is some technology for weapons safety?

DNA linking
AI that recognises non-aggressive humans
Automatic safety switch that monitors anger hormones and alcohol levels.

Why isn't anything accepted to stop mass shootings and crime, it's literally the twenty-first century.

Attached: screenshot.png (1920x1080, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before we can create this technology, we have to first create technology to stop shit threads like this

Training. Trigger Arresters. Bullet Resistant Vests. Having One Yourself. Sage.

>t. angry redneck
Shut the fuck up you stuck-in-time. PEOPLE died in real life.

Imagine some retard blocks the army from using firearm. That's a bad idea. Better way is to arm the population so they can shoot back

robocops ofc

Agreed. Having one yourself is best anti weapon weapon.
We should arm population. But only population I like because terrorists already have enough weapons.

DONT THROW FUEL INTO THE FIRE GUNS ARE NOT THE AWNSWER, MENTAL HEALTH IS
Here's this argument, let's all fight back with sanity, compassion, and love - before anyone turns into a terrorist, he will turn normal.

People died for real 8 weeks ago. Nothing was said then because the culprit was a muslim

Attached: 1552931957581.png (614x3000, 256K)

just take non-whites back to africa

Attached: 1540969736283.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It doesn't work on animals. Muslims have no understanding of compassion.

That's a different story

>let's just monitor everyone 24/7, guise!
War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength.

It's a same story fag. Only from different side.

We need to fit everyone with chips that can automatically euthanize them if they show heightened aggression. Maybe then people will start being decent to each other.

Bullshit, we need no war. It doesn't matter if one country has slightly more oil than another. We need global unity and peace.

Did you really not get the reference? Please tell me you're joking.

That will only lead to more white on white crime.

Those muslim bastards kill people every single day and fags like you don't say shit. So why is it now all of a sudden you're crying like a gay little bitch?

>black people and mudslimes get euthanised at astonishing rates in your trial
>you're branded as a racist
>plan fails

Damn

|
|
|>
|
|
Who could be behind this post?

>It doesn't work on animals. Muslims have no understanding of compassion.
Muslims have some compassion, at least many of them, and common decency would often make them reject the original nature of their religion

The killer was WHITE maybe we need to move whites out of ethnic neighbourhoods.
It's quite literally part of their cculture and world view. Your fault for not having policeman everywhere in your "cilivilised" country.

Correct, muslims are killing hundreds of people every month. The thing is the media stopped reporting muslim violence because it's NOT NEWS.

It's not news, it happens sometimes.
I'm a muslim myself. WHats it matter then?

Only western ones where they got integrated into society with 2-3 generations living in west. They however are less than 1% of all Muslims who want to pillage and rape

sometimes my ass, it happens every fucking day

It happens constantly. Go back to fucking goats.

If you support removing whites from ethnic neighborhoods, do you also support removing non-whites from white majority countries? After all, wouldn't niggers be happier with their own kind in Africa and spics in Mexico? I know at least us whites would be a lot happier.

This

Sure that's why European countries were christened. Especially then-pagan Balkan countries. Still kept slughtering people but now in the name of Christ.
Whites are the default, there's an abundance of them. Give or take, all the same.

>The killer was WHITE maybe we need to move whites out of ethnic neighbourhoods.
It's a form of ethnic cleansing
>It's quite literally part of their cculture and woqrld view. Your fault for not having policeman everywhere in your "cilivilised" country.
It's the culture brought long ago by fanatical invaders in their country. You cannot keep common people this evil without adverse effect on society

>evil
It's not evil, it's just how they see the world. Good and evil don't exist except in the eyes of the blessed prophet (PUBG). A failure on part of the host country to support its own ideologies of peace and love.

White men bring civilization and non-white simply consume it and destroy it in specific way. Go back to africa.

>thread starts out being about technology
>turns into polshit
Every. Fucking. Time. Stay on your fucking containment board

>t. Seethig non white.

>AI that recognizes non-aggressive humans
the ai will just do what it always does and recognize blacks as hyper predators (and ugly) and they they will reprogram the ai to have an unrealistic disposition towards black people to the point that they always dindu nuffin. The gun ai will look at a black guy pointing a gun at you and then come to the conclusion that the black guy is obviously performing self defense actions and the your weapon will do a 180 in your hand and help shoot you, and likewise his ai will see your racist attacks and then authorize him to have full auto mode unlocked.
welcome to the future.

Attached: 16440_1293918468846_2182200_n.jpg (540x381, 33K)

t. kike shill

Whatever helps you sleep at night

Attached: arm.jpg (3000x4000, 2.91M)

This, fucking cockroach incels

The black guy probably won't have a gun in the first place

Good job, dumbo

You have publicy aviable localisation neural networks. A sentry gun Just have to aim the middle of bounding boxes with movement detected.
You can test some people classification there
imagenet-roulette.paglen.com/
Anons here may like the kek of this
>NOTES AND WARNING:
>ImageNet Roulette regularly classifies people in racist, misogynistic, cruel, and otherwise horrible ways.

You watched too much psychopass

Because anything less then 100% will be questioned and doubted and inadmissible in a court.

>The black guy probably won't have a gun in the first place
this is bad bait right?

"""sometimes"""

LOL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2019
Hundreds of times this year so far. Almost all Muslim.

Ever wonder why mass shootings happen where normal citizens don't carry guns?
Ever wonder why mass shootings happen where there are very strict gun laws?
Ever wonder why mass shooters like shooting up places where no one has guns to shoot back?
Ever wonder why mass shooters don't like shooting up places where people shoot back?
Ever wonder why the kill count is so low when a mass shooter tries to shoot up a place and someone else has a gun and has been trained to proficiently use it?

>Why isn't anything accepted to stop mass shootings
They happen in gun-safe zones.

Most of them happen in America which is the exact opposite of all those things

But it's different in america. It's part of their culture now.

>USA does not comprise 50 states with largely different gun laws

Last time I checked, Mosques, Schools, Concerts, any place that serve alcohol all are "gun free zones"

So it is all those things.

All of which are alot more permissive than any other country

>having a gun-safe zone in a gunned state is never a risk
>having strict carry permits is never a risk

He had full body armor no crappy pistol would've hurt him

whataboutism

Plenty of mass shooters aren't in full gear.
Body armor only covers center mass, limbs and head are still exposed, hitting him anywhere other than center mass may not put him out but will still drop his mobility and combat effectiveness. Even if you don't hit the shooter, firing back will make him duck into cover, and time spent behind cover and exchanging bullets means time not spent shooting at unarmed people, giving them valuable time to get the fuck out.
Aren't you typically trained to shoot for center mass, failing that, the head?

>tube with some explosives in it needs elaborate dna test to run
kek

You don't even need IEDs, walk up to anybody making deliveries with a baseball bat, and bam! instant Truck of Peace.

You have an absolute, natural right to self preservation. These technologies add new layers of potential dysfunction of the device you intend to use to save your life. Anything that inhibits that is unjustifiable. #AnCap

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.png (768x768, 39K)

Nice retard trap thread, every single autist baited

look at him go

Katie hopkins is a scumbag, have a word with yourself

>Let's get real, what is some technology for weapons safety?
C130, pile in undesirable populations, drop overseas into Africa.

You got that right. Mission accomplished.

If you keep repeating something then eventually everyone will believe it

Automated, voice activated gun turrets that can shoot anyone without the right transponders, and/or contain a neural network trained to recognize a man with a rifle.

You can build one yourself easily. Just don't put a real gun in it until you need it.

Also, security doors.

This is what (((they))) want. This is what the Bogdanofs want.

Attached: Sybil_systems.jpg (954x537, 393K)

Why? Is there a magic quota that has to be filled?

>The killer was WHITE maybe we need to move whites out of ethnic neighbourhoods.
That would be much easier if neocons and leftist stopped importing brown people. You cant have on without the other

The world is a dangerous place, not a hugbox. No amount of high tech nanny state bullshit will change that. Retards like you deserve to be shot. You're a weak link who seeks to make society too civilized. I'd rather live in a world where imbeciles and their dumb ideas are kept at bay with extreme violence.

Attached: 1550440439217.jpg (1024x557, 69K)

are there tutorials for this somewhere

I was just on stallman.org reading the middle column and I see he calls for the ban military-style high-velocity weapons and high-capacity magazines

How does rms reconcile his love for freedom with his hate for self defense?

Attached: 1498186475001.jpg (517x701, 105K)

There is that innovative thing called not letting the average retard buy full or semi automatic rifles and shotguns. But nah can't be that. I do wonder tho why the entirety of the EU had like 12 shooters in the last 20 years while the US does that in less than half a week. Now commence the usual bullshit you always spout.

>Now commence the usual bullshit you always spout.

Wew

>DNA linking
You walk a fine line with this. Genetics and environment are what make a person. Not just one or the other.
>AI that recognises non-aggressive humans
How do you define aggression? A movement? A look? The way someone walks? The amount of data needed to begin training an algorithm like this is massive.
>Automatic safety switch that monitors anger hormones and alcohol levels.
That's not how that works. Even if you did jam all this smartphone tier trash into a firearm, it would decrease reliability tenfold. I'm not turning in my good old mechanical weapons for this numale shit I have to charge daily and never get wet. I would start carrying black powder weapons before I ever trust a gun with an embedded computer.
>Why isn't anything accepted to stop mass shootings and crime, it's literally the twenty-first century.
Yes, it's current year and you're still a cum guzzling fag.

Stallman is dumb. These sorts of proposals crack me up. If I was going to do something terrible like a mass shooting I would use a shotgun. All those little pellets will just shred a human body. A shotgun is deadlier than your AR-15 that's constantly hyped up by the media. 5.56 was designed specifically to wound and mame during combat to weigh down enemy forces with huge numbers of injured men. But a shotgun wound is nearly impossible to treat in most cases, so the victim just bleeds out. The Germans during WW1 would actually execute captured Americans who used shotguns because they thought they were too cruel.

Go watch the New Zealand video. The guy uses a shotgun during the first part. Those people by the door were completely torn to bits in seconds. The rifles he used after took a few rounds to kill the others.

Attached: 1552236568625.png (581x525, 55K)

>what is some technology for weapons safety?
Constitutional carry. Full STOP

More weapons

This. The reason why mass shootings always happen in schools is because they're soft targets. Everyone is unarmed.

This nobody cares about your victim complex or false great replacement theroy go recruit somewhere else.

kill libtards. they are soft targets

Attached: 1549344895219.png (448x450, 31K)

i would cum on these

Stallman has been an ideas guy for decades now. The dude just owns a crappy HTML site to vent on and that's it, he's completely given up.
Right let's also forget the human imagination is rich and you can easily get ran over or stabbed (or still shot), only you then have completely no way of self defense.

Yeah that happens all the time in Europe! Just yesterday I got run over by three sandniggers then got stabbed by antifa,some jews also took my money, I was blown up by 12 IEDs, got shot with an improvised pipe gun, someone broke into my house and raped me, and my neighbours got murdered too and all because I wasn't allowed to own an AA-12 for "sElF dEfEnSe".

>Let's all act like animals cuz' the sandniggers do.

This. I also think there should be no police forces in europe since the nations are so civilised and peaceful.

Straw man some more please. But please, when you're done, clean up after yourself. The straw is a fire hazard.
Just face it, Americucks get what they deserve for insisting on gun control bad, thoughts and prayers good.
But you know thinking about why the police in Europe rarely has to pull a gun let alone use it, instead of just gunning anything and everything down that just happens to be there while the school three blocks down the road is still getting shot up is too hard I guess.

>implying personality is determined by genetics
Everything your question is based on is misprooved (see twin studies)

safety education

>Straw man
It's just the natural progression. You do want to avoid people trained in self defense yet the police is just that.
>has to pull a gun
Yeah that's why they're such pushovers. Let's ignore the fact that 90+% of the time a gun is pulled in self defense in America, it's not fired, and the situation is neutralised.
>school
It's just a gun-free zone, no different from dumb britbongs getting run over. My praise for Americans wanting armed and trained teachers.

>You do want to avoid people trained in self defense
Straw man. Never said that, never implied that. But cool story.
>that's why they're such pushovers
Not instantly pulling a gun isn't the reasonable decision, it makes you a pushover how could I forget. Cause instantly pulling a gun is such a pacifying action that could never escalate the situation. That must also be why the US police in the last three months has killed twice as many people already (209) as the German police has killed in the last 10 years (86).
>It's just a gun-free zone, no different from dumb britbongs getting run over. My praise for Americans wanting armed and trained teachers.
Oh yeah that must be why continental Europe had 30 school shootings between 1913 and 2019, while the US has had 30 school shootings between February 24, 2018 and today, March 19, 2019.

Just accept that you are a retard just as your opinion is retarded.

>never implied that
Of course you did, you want to restrict honest and trained people access to guns, but only selectively.
>pacifying
It literally is, instantly neutralises the situation. Unlike European police that just steal government funds to run around with expired pepper sprays.
>muuuuuh school shootings
It's funny you say that when Europe has actually had the worst, bloodiest school shootings in history. America, meanwhile, is actively pushing to fix the problem.
And why are schools different from other gun-free zones to you? Virtue signaling cuck. Enjoy getting stabbed with your ridiculous european crime rates and having no real answer to it.

>Of course you did, you want to restrict honest and trained people access to guns, but only selectively
And more straw.
>not shooting everything on sight is stealing government money
Got it.
>had the worst, bloodiest school shootings in history
Objectively wrong but okay.
>America, meanwhile, is actively pushing to fix the problem.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>ridiculous european crime rates
Crime rates, murder theft or otherwise, have been massively declining for over a decade now. But what do I expect from you, of course you are so enlightened knowing everything about Europe from your glorious real news™ that aren't tainted by those damn leftists. There are stabbings every day, muslism raping everyone, the jews taking my money and of course you can tell it's time for lunch because of the daily van driving through a crowd of people.
I don't say this often, and I never really mean it but you should honestly just kill yourself already and stop wasting resources we could instead use to further civilisation.

>massively declining
>objectively wrong
What crooked statistics are you looking at, because all real world ones show otherwise. I'm talking "Im feeling lucky" on google proves you wrong.

ZOG will just program all weapons to recognize White people as aggressive threats in order to disarm us.

>having one yourself
so tell, how can you take down a guy armed with a bullet proof vest, an assault rifle and shotgun while surrounded with civilians?

don't forget that sports team in canada that was killed by muslin trucker, who they kept secretive for years until it blew over.

Reallifesentrygun.com

Or search for how to build a sentry gun with a raspberry pi.

Go away commie