FACEBOOK LIVE TO BE BANNED FOR UNAPPROVED USERS

article: newsroom.co.nz/2019/03/18/494048/dear-mr-zuckerberg-please-stop-live-streaming

This comes 2 YEARS after the initial call to ban Facebook Live in 2017 when the Cleveland Shooter killed Robert Goodwin at point blank range.

PERHAPS NO ONE IS LISTENING TO THE PUBLIC IF WE THREATEN THEIR PROFITS?

"The odd live shooting will never block our profits" - Unconscionable Fuckbook.

If Telstra is blocking sites for hosting the video of the Christchurch incident, why aren't blocking Facebook for hosting it in the first place?

Why is the United States Government allowing Facebook to host livestreams from unapproved users?

It's the fact this even needs to be pointed out, and that Zuckerberg is so inept as to allow ANYONE instant broadcast ability (can you tell he has no qualifications for how to run a global community?) - that is the real concern.

I suggest going one step further and Ban Facebook completely. Over 120 million privacy violations, live murder and rape, and the degeneration of an entire generation all over the world is surely grounds for a GROSS NEGLIGENCE CRIMINAL CHARGE.

Attached: 1898.jpg (610x564, 38K)

>faceberg
why do you post this here? If you're on Jow Forums you shouldn't know facebook
>hurr durr muh friends
literally any other messaging service fills the only possible utility of facebook, and if you want news just make an rss feed.

>FACEBOOK LIVE TO BE BANNED FOR UNAPPROVED USERS
So shooters will just get approved first.
What's the big deal?

Ban Facebook, period. As well as Instagram. And What's App.

Also could see someone just using a stream framework on a VPS if they really wanted to go all out with it. (and why whouldn't you desu, surprised Facebook live let him get away with it for 16 minutes.)

>why aren't blocking Facebook for hosting it in the first place?
Because chans are much more well known for being a breeding grounds for right wing bigotry and the owners of these sites have a moral obligation to hand these users over for promoting their behavior by having boards such as /pol.
Facebook bans these people, so they do not promote such behaviour.
Hiroshimoot doesn't allow posts that mention infinity by it's number. that's pretty sad

>Why is the United States Government allowing Facebook to host livestreams from unapproved users?
Why should the United States Government have any say in the matter? The first amendment compels us to let content be posted without prior approval.

so much this. just ban all the fookbook services just to see what happens

>to be banned
Not even close, fuck off with your bait to you know where

Don't get me wrong

Facebook is cancer

But so are muslims

fair point. we should just deport both

FUCK OFF AND DIE, COMMIE FASCIST. we're not going to tolerate fucking retarded faggots like yourself or the new zealand government trying to censor the internet because
> MUH FEELS
fuck your feelings, fuck you, fuck new zealand and fuck all you weak gutless cunts.

>Ban Facebook, period. As well as Instagram. And What's App.

Yep, but wait, what will their greedy scum investors do?

>the owners of these sites have a moral obligation to hand these users over for promoting their behavior

>publishing and hosting their behaviour
>responsible

>Why should the United States Government have any say in the matter?

Because Facebook is an American company pretending to run a community of 2 billion people which should be a major concern for any competent government unless they enjoy being hijacked. Also there are protocols that need to be followed for broadcasting and publishing that none of these sites honour, and it is against the Law, no matter what their dodgy user agreements say.

>trying to censor the internet

>family friendly facebook
>live murder

understand logic and chill dude. laws exist. social media networks are all crime networks profiting from terrorism anyway and they should be banned.

fuck you and your free, "free speech" :)

>banning streams will stop shootings

it was so easy

banning facebook will bless the world wih great abundant relief.

never said it would stop shootings but thanks for showing a mentality Jow Forums facebookers created. ur worse than mass media.

I think u just want another rat hole to scrounge around in because ur bored and useless in real life.

>.co.nz
discarded & banned

yup, all these knee jerk measures will certainly stop the shooting

i've started banning new zealand visitors and redirecting them to new zealand police. they want to suck on cop cock, then i'll direct them to the source.
>fuck you and your free, "free speech" :)
pretty much the whole premise, isn't it, communist faggot? looks like user exposed you very easily.
> MUH WRONG THINK
> MUH FEELS
> BAN EVERYTHING!
probably should move to your home country of china, faggot.

that's not why they're asking for live stream to be regulated.

what is wrong with you?

> reddit spacing
golly gosh, i wonder what kind of leftist commie is behind these posts? i wonder..

>> BAN EVERYTHING!

god ur dramatic. what do you eat?

your free speech? lol - your thoughts aren't even yours and abuse and murder is not free speech.

I am a german right winger who hates parasites like facebook, and you.

> more reddit spacing
who said anything about murder, mr. straw man creator? you're really getting incredibly desperate. freedom of speech triumphs over losers like yourself, the new zealand police and everyone else.
> GERMAN
with all that reddit spacing? hardly.

STAY MAD
T
A
Y

M
A
D