Rx 580

which one of you AMDrones shilled me this fucking piece of crappy hardware? It literlly turns off by itself during several games (not due to overheating, mind you) is loud as fuck, gtx 1060 is apparently not only more powerful but consumes 50w less power, Free-Sync is useless in modern titles and AMD cannot into CEMU

Attached: 3aa78183a6f958d39bbb3f7061483649.jpg (1024x1024, 704K)

Couldn't you research all of these things before purchasing this

Also turning itself off is not normal, RMA or check whether or not your PSU is absolute garbage

WorksInMyMachineâ„¢

0.3 shekels have been deposited in your account

>this.
Also, OP is an autistic faggot.

t. Nvidia Pajeet shilling for the new 1660

loads of people have the same problem as me, wonder why not with nvidia cards

>as me
>7 posts
>7 unique IPs
Whoops, you used the wrong IP, Sanjay! Quick, post again so that there's a dupe and you can deny everything!

(OP)
kek

?

Attached: pajeet.png (64x16, 382)

na mate ur just shit
mine works perfectly and silently providing im not playing crysis 3 or anything like that beefy

hopefully I will get my money back and buy a 1070 for futureproofing

GTX 1060 also can use FreeSync and soon RayTracing.

Sounds like your Mobo is fucked if you're pc is shutting down.

Anyone who shills amd is either A, a troll or B, a shill

the hardware is fine but the drivers have been buggy broken pajeetware since forever and thats never going to stop

for once, something is just as broken on windows as it is on *nix, that is the amd drivers

if so then rx 580 fucked it up, 960 worked flawlessly for 3 years.

btw my PSU is 750w gold something

t. has 400w chink psu

Are you using separate cables from your psu for powering or both aux connectors from a single cable?

WorksInMyMachineâ„¢

Attached: RX580 in my system works fine.jpg (3360x3258, 1.35M)

>gtx 1060 is apparently not only more powerful but consumes 50w less power,
And you just exposed yourself for the shill you are.
Sage.

Yes if you wanted better performance than a 1060 (by a bit) then you should have got the 590
But the Vega cards seem p good if you get them at a good price. So overall you fucked up by not finding a cheapo used Vega

Mind you I've seen used 980 ti's on eBay for like 250cdn which is around a 1070

If the PC is hard rebooting then it's the PSU you double nigger.

We got another one proobros

no, after fewnminutes of gameplay there is a chance that either the game crashes or the gpu fans go 100% and the image disappears

happens with Battlefield V, Apex, Metro (on higher details), Subnautica (wtf)

? I just use one of the 8 pins

Do you use afterburner?

>listened to shills
do your own research
look for benchmarks closest to your needs
make your own decision

nope, but afterwards I downloaded the sapphire utility and added voltage and underclocked it a bit because someone said it worked for him, not for me

you sound like a shill or someone who is legit mentally disabled

My wife uses the MSI Shield RX 580 (The shittiest, cheapest one you can buy) with it OC'd and it doesn't have any of these problems.

Attached: 1462878065723.gif (200x113, 1021K)

>one of the 8 pins
this card uses an 8pin and a 6 pin. so this proves youre lying about this card or it proves that you have a severe mental disability

But nitro+ has 8+6?

What kind of PSU are you using OP? Please include the wattage.

Dunno about shapphire utility but the fan problem happens when you use amd settings and afterburner so try removing one

>8+6 pin required
>just use only 8 pin
>why my card is not working reeeeee

1060 is old and slow. Nobody should buy it today.

FSP ATX-300PNR 300 watt
RX 580 only needs 235 watt

>prev gen card
>futureproofing
i came here to laugh at you

I'll buy it tomorrow because it's $185 for both 570 and 1060 where I live and I can't spend any more.

my 590 is fine but i have to use the chill setting or it overheats. Im autistic about it staying under 75c

BOI! get a higher wattage PSU. Found the problem Jow Forums.

fu, sorry, I have the other, cheaper one which uses only 8pin
forgot the name

going over 75c is not overheating. you autistically wanting it below 75c for no reason has nothing to do with overheating.

>get caught lying
>merely pretending
Neck yourself, shill.

cannot believe blatantly lying, shilling video card brand fanboys like this actually exist. what kind of mental illness do you need to be a "sony fanboy" or "nintendo fanboy" or a "nvidia fanboy"???