Redpill me on 5g Jow Forums

Redpill me on 5g Jow Forums

Attached: 234767344512477.gif (800x792, 607K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12167957/Mobile-phones-are-cooking-mens-sperm.html.
youtube.com/watch?v=VuVtGldYXK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

scrambles your brain and balls

>Redpill me on 5g Jow Forums
That makes 6g

I left 5G enabled on my network and within a year I started developing malignancies on my testicles which necessitated the complete removal of my genitalia. I then developed an urge to install Debian, which I have been using ever since.

it has profiles for different connected devices and premiums slots for prioritizing some services over other. good bye net neutrality

will probably kill sperm by having a 5g device in your pocket since phone already do that. not sure if itll have any other effects

Cell networks don't have net neutrality at the moment.

So you be sayin that winfags will turn into gnoo+lunix turbo eunuchs?

>since phone already do that
proof?

Today, Germany opened its market for it. Just watch.

it's pretty well known telegraph.co.uk/news/health/news/12167957/Mobile-phones-are-cooking-mens-sperm.html. if you goto a doctor after having trouble trying to get your wife pregnant the first thing theyll tell you to do isto stop putting your phone in your pocket

Have you noticed the stupidity of everyone around you? 5g is the nail in the coffin.

its just a new way to screw over rural customers. everyone will have to pay for infrastructure investments that not everyone can take advantage of

Attached: 1547670350844.jpg (680x541, 32K)

> telegraph.co.uk
Fuck off you cock sniffing faggot.

put on your big brain pants
youtube.com/watch?v=VuVtGldYXK4

youre the one who wanted sauce i gave you the first result on google. I know it as fact so i dont need to go reading sources again do you're own research you plebian

good, I don't want any children.

how did you know? does cum taste different on dead and alive sperms?

nah i looked into it after hearing about it on a yt video, I assumed it was just some conspiracy theory bullshit at first

We didn't want you either. Fuck

U.S. wants to control the rollout of 5G, so they fabricated charges against Huawei and arrested a woman who had done nothing wrong

Wish I could help.

you don't know the difference between a primary and secondary source? a newspaper summarizing a research paper is like a 10-year-old summarizing Ulysses

Could you go into more detail?