Wtf

wtf

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-19 at 12.58.31.png (1540x622, 191K)

exactly what should be wrong about this?

Its a page for jvm, not jrm. Also an acronym that short should direct to one of those pages with multiple links, disambiguation page.

Acronyms can have more than one set of initial components. STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!!1!

Attached: ba930a5c7d8d8d1e9e3b1ac0e73025b9e208c9aa0072c16e997c80f14395eacf.jpg (640x583, 73K)

I genuinely feel like petitioning this to redirect to the Joe Rogan Experience on the wiki talk page but those fucking losers never do what I want. Fucking wikipedia, it's impossible to get your shit passed the ultra autistic mods.

JRE is not an acronym.

Then what the fuck is it?

Initialism

An abbreviation. Acronyms are abbreviations that can be pronounced as words, like laser or NASA.

It's pronounced "Jerry" you incompetent little cunt. Fuck, Java is the perfect language for you and all 83 of your IQ points

t. jimbo

jvm = jre

and the top of the page clearly indicates that JVM redirects from JRE. OP is just straight up retarded. Look at all the damage control he has gone through in this thread instead of just saying "okay, I'm an idiot. Move along people."

JAVA RUNTIME ENVIRONMENT RETARD OP

>Jerry
>The absolute state of Jow Forums
It's the letters J-R-E not Jerry you brainlet

>BTRFS it's not butterfs, it's the letters B-T-R FS.

Yeah, I'm the brainlet

careful, next youll have him arguing that its pronounced jif

Attached: (JPEG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).jpg (225x225, 9K)

butter is often abbreviated btr.
nobody abbreviates jerry as jre.

Attached: 1517359816140.png (408x450, 34K)

They are reverse acronyms or backronyms. No one is abbreviating butter as BTR. You pronounce BTR as butter because it is quicker than sounding out each letter. Why are you having such a hard time following the conversation?

>calling file systems food
ask me how I know you're american

yea lol. I mixed up with dwm and dmt ahaha

both are great

don't do it user

Attached: Dx96GUqV4AA62lR.jpg (1152x2048, 233K)