Windows 7 replacement

What is closest thing to windows 7 that I can get on my PC in 2020?
I'm using custom win95 theme, lost my interest in video games fully but might want to play something in future

Attached: 5a563491eef540025444a615.png (855x1024, 317K)

Linux Mint

/thread
that being said, any distro of choice

What are downsides?
I've used XP for most of my life and loved it
Is it true that you can't really utilize games on linux or is it just a meme

it's a meme around here, but I genuinely think that Solus is best that Linux has to offer as a Windows 7 alternative.

>is it just a meme
Yes, Linux is just a meme.

So how about running Windows 7 without support and Linux whatever at same time

windows 7

> Asian qt
> Kubuntu
Michael, is it you?

This. Install Linux. At least on your main machine, (nobody says you can only have one).

Microsoft will not just turn around and become a customer serving company again where you just pay for the software and they maintain it in your best interest for a while. Move your main OS to Linux to avoid that BS.

Linux still has more playable games than any console (native, through compatibility layer on steam or with WINE, emulated).

Want something similar to Win7 but modern? Win8.1 + classic shell is a good place to start. Want to ditch Windows altogether? Debian Linux is the beginners best friend, Ubuntu and Mint are the two most widely installed distros, and therefore have the most community support.

What if he just wants to play some games without being autistic

>What is closest thing to windows 7 that I can get on my PC in 2020?
Windows 7 cracked version or if you got a genuine key then Windows 7 with updates up to summer 2015 before the forced Windows 10 spyware updates. You can install important security fixes manually, like the anti-ransomware update from 2 years ago (really the only fix you need after 2015).

Attached: 1522105071671.png (400x406, 246K)

well I turned off updates on my pirated windows as soon as i installed it in 2016 :>
just thought that i should change something probably not

Dear Lord, give me a cute Pinay GF , please

Attached: 1552789918873.jpg (828x754, 47K)

This

install MX Linux

Attached: dubu_lovely.webm (480x480, 930K)

He's here so it's too late for that

more of dubu and laburi

just get both win10 and any linux distro. what are you, some kind of data nigger? just get plenty of space and get both

Native Steam games or just enable proton, don't really gotta do much else if you go that route.

Windows 10 LTSC