What technology will heal my general anxiety disorder?

What technology will heal my general anxiety disorder?

Attached: 50977148_793531234335086_3488684191485365782_n.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_dependence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

green tea might work

VR, so you can cure yourself by meeting with fellow Anons daily in a virtual and controlled environment

new ones will only make it worse

Attached: so comfy.jpg (776x415, 54K)

Stop alcohol and weed.

phones and cars. find a therapist

I tried so hard to get a script but they just gave me valium :^(

Woah woah hey guy let's not go crazy.

Attached: mike2.gif (400x225, 2.33M)

aw special snowflake

exposure therapy

notOP but something I did wonder was how good is vr hardware/software supported in linux? Like does VRChat (what I assume you refing) even work?

Regular exposure

t. goy who was afraid of going to the supermarket at some point

sad that some don't get that for some of us it is actually genetic chemical inbalance shit that we were born with. Don't know about OP but still, not everyone is some random asshole faking it.

Well it's not released on Linux but I imagine it would be a pain in the ass to run on wine, some people have done it after all. VR support is more or less out of the question tho

i have had benzos addiction for more than 4 years, i've made progress to reduce it only within last 1.5-2 years and i'm lucky i haven't offed myself. i suggest to avoid xannie, valium, phenazepam and other benzodiazepene shit as much as you can. (of course if you are addicted you have to use them, suffer through withdrawal and reduce dosage)

be careful with these things.
i dunno, try phenibut or weed, something like that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_dependence

rope

PS4 + PSVR + Summer Lesson game.

Alternatively, Siri/Google assistant/Ai assistant type programs. These allow you to practice speaking daily and makes you less anxious.

making money

no

weed

this. withdrawals will make you want to kill yourself. even if that sounds ridiculous to you now, these pills have a way of robbing you of rational thought.
only use benzos as a last resort, to get through the most severe panic attacks.

Imagine yourself in anxiety-causing scenarios and keep going until you no longer feel anxious.
Then practice IRL.

For material help, .

For insightful help, meditate. Learn to do the buddhist mindfulness meditation. Few minutes a day at first, then build it up day by day, multiple times a day. Your mind will be much more resilient and won't be overtaken by the rollercoaster ride that is the everyday feelings.

This

So the rift and the occulus are both out of the question right now? That's a shame I want to go to linux after windows 7 in a new build and I do game a little bit and did want to leave vr as a future open option, maybe it still can be in due time.

Ashwagandha 600mg/day

Cute girls doing cute things anime.

Attached: cute k-on nekos.jpg (500x428, 77K)

Just dualboot it for the games.

This , as much as you dont want to do things or will make excuses to not do them the best thing to do it say fuck it and go all out. Think of the time you have already wasted and dont waste any more. Get out there and get living!

Eh windows 10 likes to keep fucking with shit though. Would a VM be that degrading of performance? Having to constantly switch between would be annoying as hell.

Don't know about VMs with GPU pass through, never used such.
>Having to constantly switch between would be annoying as hell.
Don't know about that, depends on how much you game I guess, personally I almost never game so for me it wouldn't be a problem.
With a SSD a computer reboots in no time though, so you decide to game it should be less than a minute to switch.

Just bee urself bro

AI waifus

Well I wasn't meaning passthrough, oh and I typically also run really low usage stuff at the same time that I'm connected to I would have to close out of too.

Without passthrough I would guess you are totally fucked.
Well that's a problem then I guess. Nothing that can't be closed?

Well not that I can't it would just be annoying as hell to have to close it and one os, go into another os, go back to the first os have to open the stuff over again constantly.

Just put them in your .xinitrc and windows autostart.

A firearm.

Grab a pack of Marlboros, a black hat, and a phone with music and take a night walk. You'll feel better for a split second then it will come straight back again. That's all you really can do, doomer-to-be.

Chemistry has a lot of solutions for you. Sadly most of the efficient ones are illegal.

A gun and a bullet

Weed helps a lot when you're just chilling and have nothing else to do.

its all in ur head, i had anxiety as well and one day i just stopped giving a fuck about being judged by others. You probably do not have an abundance mindset, grab your nuts and stand tall dude, and dont consume all that onions.

this.

Shrooms

This doesnt work.... I have a work where i constantly interact with people and i still uave an anxiety. To the point i head headache ans bodyache.

go on

in what way, microdose? trip every now and then?

user, may I say something to you to give you a true knowledge of yourself and life? Man in the full knowledge of himself is a superb and supreme creature of creation, when man becomes possessor of the knowledge of himself, he becomes the master of his environment.

If you are suffering, if you are unhappy and dissatisfied with life it is because you do not know yourself, you do not understand yourself or what you want and so you cannot find fulfillment. You must study yourself, moreso than anything else in life, study yourself. Learn yourself. Introspection is the key and for good reason, you ought to master yourself as only you can, and only you can understand and make sense of the world that you see, who else can see the world through your eyes? It's is the only absolute truth in this world that is available to you, if you are so inclined to seek out the answer.

Attached: 1500301325341.jpg (895x1315, 128K)

I agree with this
if you're anxious it's usually because you're hiding from something or you're depressed and don't know who you are or what you want from life

pretty good. I like to say 'you find yourself in others' the more people you interact with the more you learn about yourself

start with diet/exercise/sleep

once you got that work your way up to interacting with others.

most of what people do is survival instincts. you're probably anxious cause you're underachieving

You might be vitamin B1 deficient. Multivitamins are mostly filler with synthetic forms. Look into Nutritional Yeast from Bragg. 1tbsp a day (should last 27 days).

>start with diet/exercise/sleep
that's a meme and is never the cause of depression
usually it's depression that causes bad sleep and diet habits

TempleOS. What could be better than talking to God and experiencing Divine Intellect?

Cawfee

motorcycles

Build an AI that suck your little dick throw the cdRom

>You might be vitamin B1 deficient. Multivitamins are mostly filler with synthetic forms. Look into Nutritional Yeast from Bragg. 1tbsp a day (should last 27 days).
Thanks. I will look into that

I thought this was loss at first

The noose.

Weed helps my anxiety

>tfw feeling less and less alive by the day
This sucks, there are times when it feels like I'm in a muddled dream, where it feels like I'm watching a movie and nothing is real. Makes driving fucking scaring because I can't tell if I'm actually lucid or not.

Medicine, you fucking piece of shit. Go beg for attention elsewhere.
Fucking Jow Forums get the fuck out of my board.

Weak

Rope and knots are technology indeed, so is a magnum 45.

Attached: 1465790207503.jpg (460x276, 21K)

I just went on Effexor XR and that's been helping me

Kek

don't be rude, most Jow Forums(nel)ers have social anxiety, that's why they end up being neet
OP's issue is very relatable
go back to instagram if you don't have social anxiety

>what is a feedback loop?

most "4channers" don't ask for grouphugs on the wrong board, you disgusting sack of diabetes. Go choke on a frisbee.

Cope or rope

Gween tea

Attached: 1529603822933.gif (540x300, 2.03M)

I feel like I need to visit a shrink but don't know what to tell him
I just feel so fucked up, can't tell anymore if it's depressions, stress, anxiety, anger or something else

>"medicine"
t. Pharmacy jew

t. Suicidal yokel