Morgan Stanley is telling its clients that Advanced Micro Devices (ticker: AMD) technology will be used in Google’s...

barrons.com/articles/amd-stock-google-cloud-gaming-deal-51553010253
> Morgan Stanley is telling its clients that Advanced Micro Devices (ticker: AMD) technology will be used in Google’s upcoming cloud-gaming offering.

Are you in the rocket Jow Forums?

Attached: amd.png (630x519, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

schedule.gdconf.com/session/amd-ryzen-processor-software-optimization-presented-by-amd/864865
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im in since it was below $17 a while back
unsure if i should sell now or just wait for zen 2 announcement

wait zen2 of course

It's over 10% already what the fuck??

they literally cornered 60% of the server market

>$ 25,915 +2,66(+11,46%)

Next stop moon?

I just read an article a few days ago on Seeking Alpha about AMD having no shot at beating Intel or Nvidia and being on track to plummet because only dumb bulls want them. Don't these idiots know that? Why are investors so stupid? AMD has no chance.

>Seeking Alpha
>article by some random dude

well yeah

Buy high sell low

>source is literally some schmuck on youtube making a living by promoting his "merch"
ok

:)

Attached: amd stock.png (327x178, 8K)

yes goy that's why (((they))) went out of their way to short shell AMD with (((vulnerabilities))) fixed a week after disclosure

short sell*

I cant believe this was seriously under 2 dollars 5 years ago. FUCK INTEL

i would sell in 2020 after their new gpu uarch

>5 years ago
It hit $1.83 on February 12th 2016. I still remember the threads on here telling people to buy, and those people being laughed at because AMD were definetly going out of business.

Attached: vds.gif (320x200, 3.98M)

And here I wondered why AMD was mooning today.

Interestingly enough, semiconductors in general were ralleying today while Intel was going sideaways. Maybe some insider info regarding tomorrow's AMD presentation regarding Ryzen? Just ralleying from the Google deal seems odd.

Holy shit it's over AMD won.

>AMD presentation regarding Ryzen
info about this

kek

Zen 2 is going to fucking devastate Intel and Intel knows this.

They killed Intels CEO.

They won.

>cloud-gaming

Attached: 1455927433863.jpg (455x628, 64K)

>kikes BTFO

Attached: 9043B8FC-66FD-4C6D-B34B-EBAC2D5FBFEB.png (1125x2436, 864K)

schedule.gdconf.com/session/amd-ryzen-processor-software-optimization-presented-by-amd/864865

We might get a few new infos, but don't expect too much from it. No reason to get hyped.

Uhhhh....
>pic related

Attached: Untitled.png (670x118, 11K)

Attached: Untitled.png (682x235, 71K)

Also, yes I am on the rocket. Up 7.1K today thanks to AMD.

so THIS is the power of AMD..................

RIP. They were probably getting steve jobs'd with all the assholes on wifi eating the entire WAN pipe. Shoulda done fake demo server behind stage instead.

If we lived in a world without normies this would cause their stock to crash

>tfw didn't buy at $2

If their stock is rising because of the new Google console, now would be the time to sell. It looks like a disaster.

Best time to sell is probably shorty or at the beginning of their GDC conference tomorrow. GPU stuff will be disappointing and infos for Ryzen 3000 is going to be sparse.

I bought and sold multiple times in the sub $3 range. My last purchase was 10,000 shares at $1.98. Wish it could've been more. But AMD literally saved my life.