ITS OVER. INTEL AND NVIDIA BTFO

ITS OVER. INTEL AND NVIDIA BTFO

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1298x740, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUih5C5rOrA
youtube.com/watch?v=VG06H7IQ9Aw
wired.com/story/romanian-witches-internet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link to vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=nUih5C5rOrA

Mummy

Attached: IMG_2208.png (1136x640, 427K)

They announce anything?

KURWA POLAK

fuck this console is actually better than Xbox and PS4. every fucking zoomer now is going to be on the leash of these privacy invading dicks.

holy shit they got MatPat to shill for them

it's Google, what do you think?
yes, it's a game streaming service

when does moot come on this faggot is insufferable

>still no mention of subscription or device price

Nvidia already has one of those and afaik it doesn't do that well.

>device
its an app

how the fuck would that fit in your pocket?

it's gonna run on linux with vulkan.
that means we will get more games running natively. that's fine by me

microsoft on suicide watch

Attached: windows_btfo.png (1530x738, 60K)

pfff

Attached: 1552947467600.png (1920x1080, 1.2M)

Not going to play on the botnet but gaming on Linux is going to be a thing now thanks to this platform and Windows will finally be relegated to the corporate office role it was always intended for.

pfff, still weak for streaming

But to what price?

How do you convince an entire industry that is against the idea of streaming that they should use a streaming service by one of the most hated companies in the world?

Nah. The problem of generic linux gaming is how fragmented it is. What drivers? What audio server? X or wayland? What kernel version? And so on. Pretty sure google implemented shitton of custom code on top of debian to standartize it. It's like saying that ps4 being freebsd means that gaming on freebsd will be a thing.

>but gaming on Linux is going to be a thing now
Have you never heard of Steam's Proton?

shit actually powered by VEGA56

Attached: amd.jpg (1303x475, 86K)

I think it's worse vii with 56 cu instead of 60.

wait, is it a stream-meme, or not?

>AYYMD HOUSEFIRES GARBAGE IN GOOGLE DATACENTER

TOP KEK, ENJOY YOUR DATACENTER FIRES

Linuxfags being desilusional again.
Linux will never be popular because it lacks compatibility with everything that isn't some shitty projects made by faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=VG06H7IQ9Aw

>166ms of input lag for button press
Yikes

Vega56 except instead of optimizing for Dx11/nVidia middleware, its Vulkan which takes full advantage of AMD hardware. So think 1080ti. But I'm still suspicious about the whole Unreal Engine/Unity thing. They are a nVidia supporter and may try to sabotage AMD's hardware.

If this takes off, say goodbye to owning games. Stream-exclusive games will be the way forward.

>no refunds
>no piracy
>no mods or hacking
>2 billion potential customers

It's a game publisher's wet dream. And when a game gets taken offline, there's no way to play it anymore.

>b-but that'll never happen
It already happens. Ghostbusters. Scott Pilgrim. No One Lives Forever. After Burner Climax. Any game that involves licensing or shitty publishers inevitably gets taken off the market. In the past, that meant buying a used copy or pirating the game. In this brave new future, it means the game is lost forever.

We are allowing Silicon Valley to L I T E R A L L Y erase our culture. And dumb, mouth-breathing gamers are going to enable it, because it's "convenient".

Attached: honey_delete.png (554x560, 297K)

huh, im actually suprised they went the x86 route. At least google didnt cuck out for ARM shit

It is. Those are the specs of the machine that will be playing your games remotely.

>It's a game publisher's wet dream
>I don't know how current economy works: the post

>Those are the specs of the machine that will be playing your games remotely
So we can forget about any innovation in terms of specs, because everyone will target this shit?

Yeah, not buying it.

Unless all you want to play are walking simulators, streaming games is retarded.

Many logos

Such marketing

Wow

So what happens when the device gets old? Do you have to pay Google to upgrade?

fucking lizard, missed a spot near the right eye and the suit is falling off

You better pay them or Google will tell your smart fridge to poison your food.

Attached: 1553019614901.webm (752x398, 1.44M)

>unreal engine

Oh good, they'll have at least 4000 shit games at launch

>Streaming games

Australians eternally BTFO!

So thats the server specs i take it?

Why bother giving the specs

Attached: 1543902110899.png (693x496, 42K)

So, what, Google found ways to put advertising directly in the game? Like in the shitty Ready Player One movie where Sorrento is like "we can put ads in up to 60% of the user's field of vision without inducing seizures" ?

shut up. everyone loves specs.
especially bloggers and gamers

Whats the Jow Forums server specs then, knobhead

It's the Google Onlive!

Attached: onlive-456x352.png (456x352, 173K)

Too bad the absolute majority of the world doesn't have a internet connection fast enough for low latency streamed gaming.

How the fuck will they do in areas with datacaps?

>playing AAA garbage post 2006
No thanks retard.

Indies will keep making games because they love videogames.

Attached: 155076815015.png (321x321, 7K)

Nobody has it.
To get a good latency the server must be literally in the next room.

someday speed will catch up. google just want to have games ready when it happens

>Someday
Seeing the speed at which fibre has been distributed in the US and Europe that will probably be in a few decades at best.

Throughput (aka speed) doesn't matter. It's all about latency.
And there is nothing we can do about it.

I think Google wants to target markets that can pay. Like South Korea, or Japan, or Romania

imagine all the money google will make on this shit

Attached: 045642808.jpg (1600x1200, 216K)

THIS

>Romania
I neved understood this. Why does this shithole have such good connection?

>latency
wow it's fucking nothing

Even so do they have a datacenter in literally every city for this shit? Cause latency will fuck your shit up and to put it bluntly the ultra low latency needed for this type of shit would need some massive countrywide infrastructure upgrades that will simply not happen any time soon.

Because their government isn't retarded and invested in fibre. 94% of the entire country has fibre.

jesus christ

fucking boomers trying to make money off gamers
reeeeeeeeeee

oh no no nooooooo

Attached: 19144246897184-t1200x480.jpg (1200x480, 56K)

>Because their government isn't retarded and invested in fibre
lol
The real reason is because nobody there gives a fuck about regulations. Pic related.

Attached: romania internet.jpg (800x273, 350K)

Reward for joining the EU.

wired.com/story/romanian-witches-internet/
even their witches are high technology

fiber everywhere and cheap food and whores. Comfy as fuck place to spend your millions.

Yeah, you get like 1000Mbps down/500Mbps up for like $9.5

If you don't mind living around bydlo gypsies and donkey carts.

Man this reminds me of the Jaguar do that math commercial.
Just telling a bunch of Journos to look at bigger numbers.

It's true, but they buried the cables long time ago in Bucharest's center. Now they started doing it in the suburbs

It's the same in most shithole countries.

Russia has 150/150 for ~$8 a month.

Microsoft, Google, Sony. Who gonna win? I don't know. But for sure, evil AMD gonna.

So a Ryzen 2600 and a Vega 56?

Attached: 1536982032679.jpg (1218x1215, 518K)

>playing Indie garbage ever
Lmao, there is a reason they are indie, they suck

Enjoy your loot box infested, microtransaction third person class based hero shooter battle royale gambling simulator. Don't forget to preorder the 200$ Gold™ edition to get the full game. Also don't forget to order the 60$ season pass not included in the Gold™ edition you absolute cuck.

You forgot to add trannies, niggers and women.

at this point indie games at least try to have passionate gameplay, some are innovative.

I rather play an indie game with some fun gameplay than what the diversity SJW San francisco AAA montreal garbage makes.

I had more fun playing DF, gnomoria, cave story, la mulana, spelunky, noitu love, touhou and other indies and jap games than whatever garbage the AAA faggots make about niggers and lesbians while charging for DLC and save states.

They has closed beta, assholes didn't even invite me in

is that way.

Because the commies had no telecom infrastructure, so when capitalism came around in the 90s they had a blank state to work on instead of dealing with decades worth of legacy copper infrastructure.

>proprietary all arround
Is that just another reason why hardware companies hate to work with nvidia? Or is it the "custom" gpus they give to apple or sony or nintendo that was actually pure garbage?

Don't point me to Jow Forums, you fucking nigger.
It's literally the state of the AAA game industry right now. Check out the recent battlefield or that trainwreck anthem.

It is sad to watch, they sell diversity but there is not any white man, or if there is its a lame cuck and the nigger is always a high testosterone male, go figure.

>hurr who cares about the specs goy? Go buy intel and nvidia
lmao! Cope!

>Cryengine

NOpe noPE

The specs are for devs.

>RenderDoc

Attached: question mark 5 chen.png (292x227, 24K)

what this user is trying to say is that all crytek developers worth their salt now work for aws lumberyard.
crytek is useless

I don't give a shit about the AAA industry you glow in the dark consumer.

>still trying to draw away attention from the fact that a tech giant like google decided to go full amd for their cloud-gaeming servers
damage control

but google went full shit years ago

gave a dislike
hope you're happy now

they are running AMD for data center though.

WOrd bhRA

Nobody gives a fuck about it, autist.

Yes, I'm using everyday to play windows games on Linux but while it's nice it's not always possible to use it due to retarded DRM or anticheat.

using amd mi60 gpus