Be Australian

>Be Australian
>ISP blocked Jow Forums at DNS Level
>Try to change it to cloud-flare
>HUAWEI Home Gateway HG659
>Cant change the DNS ???!!!?!?!?!

Fucking Chinks, and fucking Australians

I had to set the DNS on my own computer.

I WANT TO LIVE IN AMERIKA T_T

Attached: Capture.png (1065x904, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ghacks.net/2018/04/02/configure-dns-over-https-in-firefox/
librecmc.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can, just google for passwords.
In case of my shitty ADSL router, I had to assign PC IP address manually and use long pass.

Also, you don't own this router.

>2019
>iinet
kek has punished you for your retardation. Praise kek.

lol im from aus and my isp only blocked /pol thank fuck, board was going to shit anyways

its now TPG, and iiNet was a defender of freedom of speech back in ~2012

im still using my account, but I did change the DNS on my computer, still the issues are that:

>They censor speech so easily
>You dnt own your hardware

Only Jow Forums or the entirety of Jow Forums vs 4channel?

they cant just block Jow Forums, you probably still have the DNS record in your computer's DNS cache

this

>They censor speech so easily
It will get worse. First Russian bans were DNS-level too (at least on my ISP), but it got worse, than chink firewall...

i cant even see pol on the home page, its literally only /pol thats blocked lmao

Weird, TPG seems to have blocked the entirety of Jow Forums, but 4channel is fine.

im with tpg nbn and its only pol for me

change it on your PC r*tard

My ISP still does DNS blocks only, lol. The only exception is some Telegram IPs.

This board was already a shithole and now even Jow Forums keeps coming to ask for help with DNS.

Out of curiosity, did you always get a british flag when posting on flag boards with TPG?

they should just null route instead

didnt know that huawei makes non mobile internet things. here the isps use cisco

>not using a cute dns

Attached: s.jpg (228x57, 6K)

why not.. this site is not https by default so most people will use it unencrypted

botnet

here they already learned how to do proper blocks. even accessing a blocked site with the ip directly will just timeout.

rude

Attached: 7.png (500x505, 194K)

but its true if the server is not your own

Is there anything more cucked than using the ISP supplied router?
Even if I had to use an ISP supplied router to access the Internet I would still put my own router between my network and it.

It's theirs, though, unless I missed the announcement of a .qt TLD.

>check out those reading skills

Im not allowed to use another router, I've tried they won't connect no mmater what I do

>Im not allowed to use another router
Don't support that shit and use another ISP.

>TPGlet detected

you realize you can just use a store-bought router anyway right?

Just change the DNS settings in your phone and computer

DNS over HTTPS. Problem solved
ghacks.net/2018/04/02/configure-dns-over-https-in-firefox/

like it matters when all the internet connection tech are proprietary botnets.. a docsis modem wont work at all if it cant download and run the botnet that the isp uploads to it

yeah I use the Telstra gateway because I'm a caveman that wants to keep using my landline phone.
But I have a netgear nighthawk as my actual local network.

Technically I have x3 boxes right now, the NBN modem, the Telstra gateway in bridge mode and the netgear router I actually use for networking.
Along with my NAS my "internet room" looks like shit
contact support, you should be able to

note you may need to disable ipv6 in the modem/router for this to work.

Isn’t that censoring and voilation of your privacy? I can’t believe you guys are living in a democratic world. Pathetic

its both. cant believe how fucked this is. i never imagined that i'd need to do this. how far we've fallen

Dude just shoot your ISP while yelling subscribe to linustechtips

this sounds like a microsoft false flag

>/pol
back to

>he doesn't own his networking equipment

Attached: D3EB7FA53F5848B090A2B413CF89AA8F.png (720x540, 680K)

Guys I don't get it, how do I use internet without dns? I mean, they only translate addresses into funny numbers right? then why not just use those?

because nobody wants to remember funny numbers

its still a box full of proprietary software

It's not so simple. Any server that's not a toy or for a very niche or limited purpose has dynamic IPs, load balancers pointing toward different addresses, etc.

I do tho, I'd pay any price to be 0,(0)1% less botneted even desu

Normies only use netflix, facebook and instagram. That's less numbers to remember than their friends phone numbers.
Oh wait, normies don't bother to remember phone numbers either.

Oh, ok then, thanks

Yes but i don't think those services have a single ip address because

load balancer ips should be internal tho. its only cloudflare that does stupid shit with everything.

What you can do however is run your own DNS from home. It's not as hard as it seems (depending on how many features you want) and you can circumvent any government censorship.

This is bullshit. You can simply plug a router into another router, and while you'll have double NAT, it will work. The ISP router can't know that it's connected to another router. Tech illiterates on technology board...

librecmc.org/

Click on supported devices, dingus. Zero blobs

its the modem that im talking about here

Yeah, I know, but for that I would need a separate machine running, right? From what I've seen when looking for dnscrypt, opennic and shit like that

Well yeah but I mean if the government is blocking your website it's probably important enough that you can get the money to do that

what is the ip???
i tried search for it but didn't find shit

I'm a pleb how do I bypass the Telco block and resume my shitpostings

Attached: kinowojak.jpg (464x480, 62K)

governments/isps know about real ip blocking too but they dont usually use it

welp shit, gotta collect up some money, thanks!

OP you fucking tard just set up a DHCP server on your computer and disable the DHCP server on your router and issue openDNS via that DHCP server

Yeah, that's interesting, there doesn't seem to be much open-source firmware support for modems. Cable modems are usually required to be monitored by the ISP for fraud. But everything is going through your ISP anyway, so it doesn't really matter provided your actual LAN is safe behind trusted software/hardware. In some ways, this is no different than requiring a metered connection to connect to the electrical grid.

Can individuals even set up servers that pull records from DNS roots? It feels like the best you can do is cache from multiple sources.

some partial server would be better.. no reason to have the records for billions domains that you will never access or even know about

>Is there anything more cucked than using the ISP supplied router?
data caps
blocked sites because muh feelings
etc.

Sometimes it is good to have mukhostan-telecom.
Aussies ban sites like motherrussia?

Anyway, why there are a lot of similarities, between exUK and exUSSR?

In the US in my area. It’s some dsl (using their shit router) or I go with satellite which is considerably worse internet.

I talked to support of ISP like that, and they said, that you can use whatever you want, but we won't support it.
So feel free to buy an ADSL modem of your choice, but you have to recover password somehow. In my case they provided it to me.

wait a second. Australia allows ISP's to blatantly block websites? What a shit hole. Everything is trying to kill you, you live near fucking abbos, and zero freedoms. Awesome.

Optus here. Can't even open the Jow Forums IPs on port 80. I think they're just dropping the packets.
Anyway around this other than VPN?
Posting from TPG atm

>wanting to live in america
our health care is shit
our political system is shit
we have more unprovoked shootings than any other developed country
our minimum wage is literally starvation tier in most cities
our internet is only slightly better than yours
also, our internet can be censored if isps feel it's profitable (it's only a matter of time)

Good. Put more effort to browse Jow Forums, faggot.

Attached: 1312312412413.png (450x261, 8K)