Jow Forums I have an app project for work due in like two days and I'm getting desperate...

Jow Forums I have an app project for work due in like two days and I'm getting desperate, so I'm imploring your collective expertise: which programming socks are the most powerful? I need to buy some asap.

Attached: 1507651717208.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

wtf

>1 day shipping
>1 day left
you got this user

Socks won't help you anymore, you need feminine trap cock. Sitting on trap cock while programming has shown to be much more effective than programming socks, beware though, it's not healthy and should not be abused.

these are the people who tell you to install gentoo

take a knife and join 48% trannyfaggot

What's the best way to get a hookup of this nature

Grindr

Are there really traps on there? Like I hate that tinder doesn’t let you filter for trans girls.

Hey where do i get a pair like those user? i unironically want to start dressing as a girl at least when im inside the house

good thread

Fuck they don't ship to my country! how the fuck am i suppose to program now what the FUCK

You can literally search for "programming socks" on Amazon and they're the first result lmao. Dunno where you get the garters though

try sockdreams, user! They do international shipping

also you need some lace undergarments for you know; insulation and bloodflow.

And you wonder why noone loves you

You’re going to kill yourself if you persist in this faggotry.

I'll take that over a tranny loving me.

Be happy with who you are and love who you want, user

Attached: shitass.jpg (1400x900, 372K)

Haven't been on Jow Forums in like 4 years, this faggot is still posting? For shame.