10 cents per page to print

>10 cents per page to print
what the fuck

Attached: file.png (387x561, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B01825OHX0
amazon.com/dp/B01DBXM87A
ebay.com/itm/Toner-for-Brother-TN880-Brother-HL-L6200DW-DCPL5900-6700-5600-5650-5700-5850/202382202916
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just buy a brother laser printer. Costs like half a cent per page.

Just buy a pass.

this

Just sneakily use your workplace/school/church/trap gf/homeless shelter/whatever printer for all of your personal printing purposes, or become a scribe.

When will someone invent a printer that burns wooden slabs with lasers? Printing would be essentially free.

hiroshimoot please leave

>bought the cheapest black and white laser printer
>no issues
>dirt cheap operation
>the fucking thing doesn't even have trouble connecting to wifi

>not using a continuous ink system

Attached: ink-costs-more-than-human-blood_50290ced00807_w1500.jpg (1500x1916, 654K)

100% my Brother HL-2270DW is still running strong even after my cat knocked it over and I had to tape it back together. I get like 6000 prints per toner cartridge and they’re like $34 a piece.

Do these people use secret magic ink that doesn't cost money?

That's not what I expected "black gold" to cost but I guess it makes sense since you fill up cars with liters of it.

Get a laser Printer, Pre 2007, and then get chink cartidges. Shit would be like 10 prints per half penny.

Best Onii-chan printer represent

Attached: .jpg (1140x530, 52K)

yeah It's almost like it's not in short supply ;)

I miss my hp laser jet 5
Thinking of buying one used off ebay now that 3rd part toner refills are cheap and last pretty much forever.

No but the cost is averted to them, so...

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (470x471, 41K)

this is what toner is for.

amazon.com/dp/B01825OHX0

12,000 pages, $122.

about $0.01 per page.

Yikes

This is why I print everything at the library

Any good dot matrix printers that are still available and can be serviced by myself? I want to get off the ink jew

Attached: 1552958260017.jpg (492x491, 38K)

>there are people alive right now that still print things
What the frick?

I print my favorite hentai images and tape them to my wall.

Enjoy your cancer

y-you too

OKI still make 9 and 24 dot matrix printers, compatible with carbon paper too.

Thanks user

>no being continuous ink system-pilled

with my Brother printer a bottle of ink is like $12 and prints over 10,000 pages.

10 THOUSAND pages

what model?

Best brother i can find currently is 6000 page for $55.

Funny story, one of the licensing options for Document Express is "virtual cartridges".
It's exactly what it sounds like. You literally pay per page to print your files to DjVu format.

DCP-T510W

A quick googleing shows it's only sold in Latin America and Asia, perhaps it's sold in other markets under a different name?

Attached: 2000357853838_2.jpg (750x555, 29K)

But I love my trap gf

closest i can find

amazon.com/dp/B01DBXM87A

and yeah, $55 for 6000 pages.

>$122
WTF?

ebay.com/itm/Toner-for-Brother-TN880-Brother-HL-L6200DW-DCPL5900-6700-5600-5650-5700-5850/202382202916
Compatible with same models

12,000 pages
$14.99
About $0.00125 per page.

Attached: pic-selected-190319-2354-42.png (1222x900, 376K)

Rule of volume
The more you buy the less you pay
That's why it's generally only $50-80 for 42 GALLONS of crude,

my boss doesn't let me buy chink toner.

We buy brother and we have done since long before i started working here.

Based on seller feedback, it seems people are happy with it.
I really don't understand how you can justify paying over 8 times more for the same product.

Because it's not my money and i'm not the one with the final say.

Really, I don't care either.

So if you HAD TO buy toner with your own money for personal use, would you still pay 8x more for Brother toner?

of course not, but i haven't owned a printer in a decade, I always just use the ones at work for free.

Jews.

Literally.

>paper printing

What is this? The late 90s?

be a true genius and print stuff from your job, school, or the library.

I work for a local imaging company that sells/rents/leases copiers/printers and supplies to local businesses.
Those remanufactured cartridges are shit.
Source: I remanufacture cartridges for us.

We buy these giant "bags" in boxes of this generic toner powder, and have to mix it with a specific developer per model/cartridge series, and before we can refill the tank in a cartridge, we have to replace the drum, charge roller/wire and magnet roller (if applicable) in the unit. The drums we buy are pretty shitty quality, as they're generic OPC or CdS drums depending on the age of the machine the cartridge is for. Out of a lot of 10,000 drums, we usually end up tossing close to 900 of them in every batch. Sometimes more. Many, many more don't show flaws until a short time into their lifetime, sometimes less than 1,000. We rarely ever replace cleaning blades (we just clean them and check them) or LEDs, and our chip flasher is the most ghetto ass shit on earth.
We do it because our "cost" per cartridge is below $10 usually, and we can resell them for 2-5x that depending.

The Mix we use kills the machines slowly. The actual developed mix is too large compared to what the OEM uses. We've had CdS drums turn into a toxic powder in a machine, and had to have a Hazmat disposal company come pick it up from a customer's office.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy that shit.
Go buy a used 8-10 year old copier from a local dealership that was gonna get scrapped/wholesaled for $75, for a couple hundred bucks instead. Hell, wait long enough and you'll just see a fuck ton pushed out to a curb. Snag a complete one, and toss in whatever it may need, and enjoy your next 300,000-600,000 prints before part failure.

That's the cheap cartridge.
Mine cost like 100AUD a cartridge. Fuck HP.

Warranty.

Closest would be something like the epson ecotank ET 2650

And diamonds cost more than bread, I don't see the point of this besides being some interesting trivia to know.

so that's why print vendors like fuji xerox are so keen to reclaim the used cartridges

Never thought they could refill them

This. I bought a Brother L2510D back in September and the sample toner lasted me until earlier this month.

by spending more than what it would cost to buy a new printer in case it fails......

so I wont save hundreds of dollars so i dont lose warranty on a 100 dollar printer.

it's a printer not a dog.

I guess diamonds are not used daily by millions of people