What if we're not just training self driving cars?

if you don't know the black mirror episode "metalhead", watch it (in order to get a feeling for what i mean)
>google owning boston dynamics
>google training ai to recognize ordinary things like fire hydrants or chimneys
how fucked are we? will we look back and ask us how we could be so detached?

Attached: meddl_head.png (800x600, 473K)

>not intentionally clicking as many wrong squares as it'll let you get away with just to fuck with the botnet

wait, google owns boston dynamics? fuck man

shit I thought I was the only one.
when the killer-robots inevitably come, due to a lucky happenstance the bug will trigger and they will mistake me for a fire-hydrant.
people will think I am some sort of wizard who can protect them, so finally I will get laid.
thanks google.

meh, the "noisy ones" are for training against adversarial noise do even mismatch in labels can "help".
I do the audio ones and type gibberish that sounds like the captcha sample
"...ee layers, select layers"
" Tea lay. Sell and lay"

>select all the stairs

I bought a Jow Forums pass. There's fucking nobody here. This is like buying my Runescape membership in 2012 all over again.

consider different time zones

I believe they sold it. Probably bought it for patents. Wasn't that the sole initial purpose of them purchasing Motorola, to fend off apple?

With their patents, I meant to add.

Alphabet(Google) bought it in 2013 but then sold it to Softbank(japanes megacorp) in 2017, learn how to use wikipedia.

Attached: ce913318-08e1-4d32-a266-37ba3f531071.png (544x408, 164K)

does that change anything about the fact that basically everyone using the internet is training an ai to recognize things that could be used to build such a robot. if it gets in the wrong hands, shit can go bad really quick

Kudos, big guy. Sometimes it just takes the fun away.

every hand is the wrong hand, humans are gonna use power as they always did. we can't do much to stop it, even without captha there is plenty of data to train ai form CCTV, satellites etc
don't worry we are still gonna get our fun cyberpunk dystopia

Attached: f4a3210b-ae99-4306-a32d-01b8138114aa.gif (250x237, 7K)

>what if....
Nigger quit living under a rock. Google took a contract from the Pentagon to make drone software like a year ago. A bunch of their left wing employees threw a fit over it and they allegedly dropped the contract.

Attached: just use google.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

increase bandwidth to become one with a machine

We will all wear red and curl down in a ball when we see the robo dogs turning the corner

Just buy a pass already

> Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them

Looking forward to the Butlerian Jihad

we just need to decentralize everthing desu

if we are training nanobots, would that change anything?
i know knowing is half the battle, but what are they developing with our data is not the real issue here, is the fact they are stealing all the info they can, and by knowing they are already halfway to wining.

They keep raping our privacy and getting away with everything, i dont give a shit if they building mecha godzilla.

Attached: 1545102602663.png (540x540, 421K)

We need to revive data poisoning. I choose to revive project nigger.

so you're the reason my google API speech recognition calls keep getting progressively more shitty for the same test audio files

Attached: etbiqarrrr811.jpg (750x1334, 39K)

Thee this pro Babble Amy
This is probably me