If you can't say the GNU/Linux interjection from memory you had sex

Attached: terry fy.jpg (699x426, 295K)

A thread died for this.

what?

what?

Yeah I've had sex, you angry incels wouldn't know about that :-)

I can't and I'm khv

What?

Test

I'd just like to interject for a moment! What you're riddly-referring to as linux, is in fact, gnu/linux, or as i've riddly-recently taken to calling it, gnu plus linux. Linux is noodly-not an operating system unto itself, but riddly-ratheroo anotheroo free component of a fully functioning gnu system made useful by the gnu corelibs, shel-diddly-ell utilities and vital system components comprising a full os as diddily ding dong defined by posix.

Many computeroo users riddly-run a modified version of the gnu system every diddily ding dong day, without riddly-realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of gnu whicharoo is widely used today is often called "linux", and many of its users are noodly-not aware that it is basically the gnu system, diddily ding dong developed by the gnu project.

There riddly-really is a linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's riddly-resources to the otheroo programs that you riddly-run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is noodly-norinomally used in combination with the gnu operating system: the whole system is basically gnu with linux added, or gnu/linux. All the so-called "linux" diddily ding dong distributions are riddly-really diddily ding dong distributions of gnu/linux.

Attached: flanders.png (442x341, 146K)

I'D JUST LIKE TO INTERECT FOR A MEMENT, WHAT YOU'RE REFERRING TO AS SEX IS GAY/SEX, KILL YOURSELF TRANNY ATTENTION WHOLE SLAV SLUT

This is false. I'm a wizard but I still can't say it from memory.

Attached: GNUslashPOMF.png (618x367, 222K)

STFU ugly tranny

normie faggot
>t. khhv

>GNU/Pomf
god fucking damn it.

Let me interject a moment. What you're referring as GNU/Linux is in fact just Linux. Operating system is a program, which allocates computer resources between programs. Linux does exactly this. Some people say, than GNU coreutils and libraries are needed to make Linux an OS, but they are wrong.
Yes, there is GNU in Linux, but it is nothing more than fancy console line and graphical user interface.

good b8

i've long lost my chance to become a wizard but i memorized atleast the first line
>I'd just like to interject for a moment, What you're referring to as linux, is in fact gnu/linux or as i've recently started to call it, gnu plus linux
fite me incels

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as "sex" is, in fact, Homo/Sex, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Homo+Sex.

I can't say the GNU/Linux interjection from memory. Where's my sex?

join the discord for sex

I said I wanted to have sex, not become a discord permavirgin.

yeah there's a lot of little cute girls(male) in the discord waiting for you :^)

I can't and I've never had sex.

>I can't
why not

based and flanderspilled

What a tranny

with my hand

>he had sex
lmao look a this loser.

Allow me to Interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux is, in fact GNU/Linux, or as I've recently started to call it GNU plus Linux. Linux by itself isn't a fully functional operating system as defined by POSIX, but rather a part.

That's about all I can do from memory.