FUCKING INTEL STICKER

How the FUCK do I remove the fucking INTEL sticker off of my brand new Thinkpad without it leaving any garbage behind or scratching the cover?

Attached: 1531670847773.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

You dig your nail under the corner and peel it off.

it doesn't budge like that.

Use a Razer, held flat. Then you could try various stuff like "good-off" or other sticker removal stuff.

Use gas.

Every single computer I've had with intel worked like that.

>Razer
will definitely leave a mark, fuck that.

Nail polish remover

google it.

Use a plastic one, you can get them at auto shops since that's what they use to peel decals off cars.

I finally got the sticker off, but now there's glue left on the laptop, and no amount of trying to rub it off with a cloth and alcohol is helping get it off

Have you tried a different solvent? There's glue removers but WD-40 may do in a pinch. Don't try if you can't clean that either though.

I have wd40 but I'm not sure I should use that. is nail polish remover not too harsh to damage the plastic? or are there different solvents that won't ruin the plastic? I have never tried any specific glue-remover either so I don't even know what kinds there are.

rubbing alcohol, especially in high concentrations

thumbnail

Goof-Off or Goo-Gone ftw

>caring about a shitpad this much
who cares if it damages the plastic it's garbage

I used gooGone to get the sticker residue off of my bike's plastic fairings. It worked like charm. Nail polish remover might work just as well. I'm pretty sure that stuff is diluted acetone. Whatever you use shouldn't be let to sit on there too long. Just apply it, dab it with a clothe, dilute with rubbing alcohol and dab again.

I wouldn't use acetone without testing on the back first or something. Also there's one common glue remover called goo gone or something like that, but you can just try cleaner oils than WD-40, like cooking or baby oil. Smear a drop on a cloth and rub a bit to see if it helps.
I've heard about using vinegar too, I don't think it'll do much but it's worth trying.

Return it and buy an A485/E485/T585/T585s

Did somebody say Razer?

Attached: RAYZ0R.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

why did you copy my post, to my own thread?

i see what u did there motherfucker

this, also called acetone in ee

You peel it off you fucking retard.