Is there a decent image/gif viewer for Windows 10 that isn't the stock Microsoft Photos bullshit...

Is there a decent image/gif viewer for Windows 10 that isn't the stock Microsoft Photos bullshit? One that's not gonna siphon your data off either?

Attached: 1538705893940.jpg (192x192, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/225844/how-to-make-windows-photo-viewer-your-default-image-viewer-on-windows-10/
sourceforge.net/projects/jpegview/
imageglass.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

neojam mangameeya is the fastest, bestest abandonware I use every day

Attached: mangameeya.png (1919x1079, 1.18M)

No. There is no way to view pictures in Microsoft Windows 10. It is one of the many shortcomings of using such an obscure OS.

Impression:Eyes

hydrus network

prob the most interesting suggestion i've gotten so far, thanks user. will check it out

not sure what your exact needs are, but I just use Irfanview for images and gifs

imageglass

came here to post this

Just an image viewer that doesn't collect data or send usage statistics bullshit to microsoft. trust me I know using windows 10 is a dumbass idea for anything privacy concern-related even after spending an hour setting group policies to disable all their spying bullshit. Just would be nice to have in the meantime

does infranview spy on you now?

I find it too slow

This website is 18+. Learn to have an opinion of your own instead of spouting hivemind garbage.

Are u fucking retarded? I was answering the question of what I was looking for and thus gave an explanation. spare me your ego-flaunting you fucking whiny kike.

there's always nomacs.

Your attempt to shield yourself from attacks by the freetard contingent by spouting their propaganda was cringy as hell.
The majority of this board uses Windows. You had a Windows question. The answer is going to come from Windows users. There's zero reason for you to be sitting here making excuse after excuse for using the most fully featured and popular OS on the planet.
IOW: "Grow up."

jesus christ kys

jpegview

honeywell

*honeyview

just enable old windows photo viewer, here's a how to:
howtogeek.com/225844/how-to-make-windows-photo-viewer-your-default-image-viewer-on-windows-10/

Best photo viewer ever, the one that's on all windows version before 10

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1412x847, 252K)

oddly enough i tried that and immediately got a registry error opening jpegs after. could be something screwy on my end

Desu all I would want is a reskin of Windows Photo Viewer (i still have the legacy one)
is there such a thing?

wut image viewer has a shuffle slideshow?

hydrus network
it's also an all-in-one fapping booth engine, you can set up subscriptions for all sites imaginable and search stuff by tags and such

i think you screwed something up, i deleted the photos app via powershell script, so now windows doesn't even have a choice lol

That's awesome lol. I'll have to try again

Download windows live essentials and youll have the w7 one.

Okay i found some they all look pretty indecent desu

Attached: gay.jpg (1204x936, 99K)

Google is your friend
But just install irfanview or nomacs, nigger.

i like honeyview
this is a complete waste of time, considering how much of a piece of shit the default one was.

but i laugh at xiggers who install win10 because the "task manager is better than win7" and the "copying function is better than win7" or "new windows explorer has a dark theme!" without realizing that much better 3rd party solutions exist (System Explorer, Teracopy, Total Commander, etc) for win7, and on any "real" OS (linux, DOS, bsd, solaris) you would have to install software yourself, and you can just pick the best thing so you dont need to deal with dogshit microsoft cancer program as your defaults

i came here to say nomacs.

Masturbation is a terrible habit, one harder to break than hard drugs. It might not kill you but it will kill your drive and vigor for life and make you a slave to your lower passions.

Attached: SCIENCE DISCOVERS THE PHYSIOLOGICAL VALUE OF CONTINENCE.png (838x793, 300K)

As did I.

nope, and it kinda set the standard for image viewers

>makes a duplicate copy of your entire image base

i guess this isn't a problem if you only have

Attached: gee eff ex.jpg (360x475, 73K)

Attached: New Folder.png (377x487, 18K)

Slow as fuck dragging the viewing portion of the screen over a larger than screen image. 50% zoom per click is too much.

Slow as fuck dragging the viewing portion of the screen over a larger than screen image. Cursor is a grabby hand. Dragging doesn't stop at the edge of the image.

Old Honeyview is great. I want to keep using it but then I find out about new formats which are starting to appear on websites (so things I might save) that it won't display like webp.

New Honeyview doesn't go to 100% zoom on your first scroll like the old version (rather it starts from whatever zoom % it was at from being stretched to page) but that can be worked around with hotkey settings.

The real killer for it is that every zoom interval is 10%. It's so fucking slow zooming up. Old Honeyview went up by 30% (100 -> 130 -> 160 -> 190, etc), new one is 100 -> 110 -> 120 -> 130 zzzz.

If there's a way to edit the zoom intervals with new Honeyview I'd switch in an instant.

JPEGView is what you're looking for.
sourceforge.net/projects/jpegview/

>So did Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo
Didn't Leonardo have a little boy toy?
Michelangelo was a full on aggressive homosexual beast.

Kys retard

i used to use honeyview3 but recently switched to xnview. theres way more bloat in it than hv but i disabled a lot of the shit and got it to the point where its useable.

i use irfanview. you can crop images in it so fucking fast, its perfect for shitposting purposes

>IOW
gtfo you don't belong here

imageglass.org/