Has science gone too far?

Attached: 5387768982.jpg (600x900, 154K)

Quality thread

yes

Yeah it should have stopped at around 1850

Holy shit that's insane.

tf is this supposed to be

Attached: 8E2FE2A7-4661-470C-8FAF-E4494362CF02.jpg (469x550, 18K)

Are you dum-dum?

no
care to respond?

Figure it out yourself, dum-dum :#

How come the Pharaoh's face looks sharper in the bubble?

also no
low quality threads don't deserve it

>goes to Jow Forums
>can't image search

That's a 10x zoom cam in a fucking smartphone
GET HYPE

science is fine. But technology and the industrialization have long since passed a point that should never been passed.

DO IT
COME AND TAKE MAH COMPUTERS
I DARE YOU

Attached: B81DAF6E5798416D8863686BF38D6CF0.png (1982x1133, 148K)

>technology
no it hasn't
we still don't have a cpu/gpu in one chip that can run games at 4k 240hz without needing active cooling

it would be enough with one computer and neckbeard/shaman per tribe.

"we" probably have had that technology for years, but the industrialization of that chip is not ready for the masses according to the science produced by "our" AI. Science is really "just" looking at large datasets to validate (or prove false) a theory or finding patterns. And this shit has gone too far.

we need to go back. way back. back in the time. cave men, cave women, troglodytes!

Holy fuck, I have a 5x zoom camera and it's bulky as shit

Fucking awesome tech.

>Thumbnail
ZARDOZ SPEAKS TO YOU
THE GUN IS GOOD
THE PENIS IS EVIL

>expecting people to reverse image search something they don't give a shit about

Badass. Not all of us are basement dwellers
I for one am seriously looking forward to using this shit. It'll make for some great photos. 10x lossless zoom in a smartphone is nothing to joke about, amazing what these chinks can pull off.

First thing I thought as well

No. Until I can select my body-parts like a video game character it has not gone nearly far enough.

nah

The only problem I have with technology is that it's too easy for people to contact me. My phone has an option to disable data, or disable phone+data (airplane mode), but why no option to keep data going but have no phone service?

So chinks invented optical zoom? woah..,.,..,.,.,.,.

that pic is fake as hell, 10x optical zoom even using a DSLR isn't that crisp let alone 10mm tiny lenses

its also fake cause its not really Egypt

>its also fake cause its not really Egypt
obviously, that wasn't even worth mentioning

Attached: 1500862760056.png (755x708, 31K)

yeah
nobody needs pyramids. waste of money