MY $20,000 FORTNITE GAMING SETUP

youtu.be/ig8xlxVKV6Y
youtu.be/5xJOhYb9uyA

>"PSI slots"
>"Intel 5960K"
>takes her 5 hours to build, the guy does 90% of the work though

to play fucking fortnite

I fucking hate women

Attached: twitch_thot.jpg (1352x755, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e13PlGzEemY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares? Calm down incel.

My $20,000 Quake gaming setup

Imagine being such an incel you get mad at paid whores on social media sites and post about it on 4channel.

Lives in some shack and isolates doors to not wake up neighbours... Blows 20k on gaming box instead moving to better place or put this on saving.
Why bitches are so bad with money?

no dude the companies just give her this shit for free

the second video is intel giving her a $15000 machine for free and commissioning some dude to build it for her

she literally didn't even "work" for it, if you call twitch streaming work

>quake
I hope you mean Quake 1 and not this abortion that's champions.

i helped her pay for all that and im happy its making you so angry. im going to donate to her again

Incels don't talk down to women, that's what chads that actually know what they're doing do. Now back to the kitchen whore.

tits or gtfo.

A woman gets a 20k computer to play fortnite for free and I just got turned down from a minimum wage job (again)

Attached: 058.png (489x423, 23K)

>Giving a shit about what other people do with their money

Anyway, I'm thinking of dropping some money for an 8x GPU server because I'm tired of paying all my money to Jeff Bezos for compute. I can get an 8x 2080 ti server for about 25 grand, or I could make the big dick move and drop 45 for a Titan RTX server. What do you guys think?

>feels sad bro
i haven't had a job in my life and im too scared to get one

DGX or die, brother

I was scared before taking that very first step too, and let me tell you: once you take it you'll feel so good; after that very first interview you'll feel like you can take on the world and can do anything. I felt like that too, and pushed onwards. Then the realization that you're unfit for even menial jobs sets in and there is just no coming back from it.

Attached: 21963ab8cfb9318bf189b696580f600752aef5a1eb3165ffb822d6c39329b0f2.png (1080x1145, 852K)

>Then the realization that you're unfit for even menial jobs sets in and there is just no coming back from it.

Attached: 635510-1.jpg (400x300, 29K)

Incel trash, go get triggered somewhere else

Attached: 1551246063155.jpg (236x302, 18K)

Are you unmotivated? Are you unemployable by any aspect or what? Are you in the big city? Have you tried getting paid internship as a carpenter or something?

You have to try at least.

Look up quake champions doom edition

Attached: 1551920856577.jpg (960x960, 79K)

>I hate women
Is it because you're gay?

I've been researching that shit, the Titan RTXs are really not worth it, get 1080ti/2080ti, and a server chasis (good ventilation, redundant psu) and you are golden

Fuck off doomer faggot/larper

@NPC70234152
>someone makes a legitimately sad post
>must be a larp!
these npcs sometimes...

>20k setup
>shit desk
>small desk large mousepad
>salt and plants
>no monitor arms

fucking thots

It is not like I haven't paid more than $20,000 for my magic cards, why do we care what some other person does?

>he doesn't need DPFP

Titans are needed if you are doing anything heavy, Titan V is the shit for heavy ML/AI purposes

she didn't pay for them, intel gave them to her because vagina

Literally, who?

Attached: 084.png (600x512, 298K)

Not technology
Etc.

he meant Q2VKPT. it is pure ray traced.

>um
>um
>um
>um

>I fucking hate women
me too user
we have to work hard for everything but women get everything handed to them on a silver platter

>takes her 5 hours to build
That's actually way too low for a custom loop and asking for leaks.

I bet she bitches on Twitter about not being able to pay back her student loans

She could have literally saved 99% of that money and just bought a Switch.

Then why do anyone care?
Shure, women have it easier, but you just seem jealous and petty for bringing it up.

>shit IKEA desk
>fills it with new age crap like crystal gemstone and plant to take away bad aura.
>cannot get a real chair or a real desk.

Most streamers or youtubers are tech illiterate

she dropped out of college after her streaming took off.

shes one of the top followed and subbed female streamers on twitch four years running.

without even counting the money she would be getting from patreon, shes easily a multi-millionare by now from twitch money alone

There was a cute female autist redhead that did a build a few years ago, something like Madam Mocha or some shit. Anyone remember wtf I'm talking about cause Youtube sure as fuck doesn't and I can't find it.

She draws smiley faces on her tits and talks about her cpu getting gangbanged by her gpu and heatsink

>$20,000
>ends up with only x2 monitors
>they're of completely different size and models

>x3 titanx to run Fortnite at 1080p 144fps

Fake opinion.

Blame the incel omega males who enable this shit.

This salty as fuck dude spamming incel over and over. xDDD Calm down bro.

>takes her 5 hours to build
How many hours did it take her to paint her warthot makeup? Is it permanent makeup or does she have to do this shit on a daily basis?

A 20k machine running three way SLI GPUs to run Fortnite because it "utilises it". Mind you my little cousin is running my old 4GB GTX770 on max settings getting about 120 FPS. The state of these YouTube faggots.

All of you claiming she's bad with money for living in a shitshack and getting a 20k pc.
that "epic gaymer machine" yields more views, and was probably free with sponsorships. She probably shits money with all the 12 year olds spunking their moms credit card all over her stream, but lives somewhat frugally outside of what is required to keep up her "gayming image" in order to safe herself long term, seeing as streaming is a temporary venture at best.

I prefer sli and crossfire; when it works, it gives me massive overhead potential to suck up insane shit like 60gb Skyrim texture folders.

75% of the time it's a performance hit. On AMD or Nvidia. Linux or WIndows. (Barely works on LInux at all, in fact.)

> having a quality mic
> using a compressor
> compressor is working overtime just for speaking voice, fluctuating amplitude
> 4 psi slots
this bitch is dumb as fuck.
shut up, feminist cancer.

>and was probably free with sponsorships
obviously, captain fucking obvious. these youtubers are merely prostitutes.

i wanna go to her place. Smash her pc and scream bloatnigger to her face while she pees herself

>water cooling
>having 3 digit iq

I bet that was a tranny

um, sweetie? memory is mirrored in crossfire/sli so it wont help much with lots of textures when gaming :)

>current year
>not setting up a $30K rig to play dwarf fortress and dwarf fortress only
ishy gi diggy

>$15,000 2015
>$20,000 2018
Bruh, what a waste of parts. freaking enablers .

Attached: 1372267540644.jpg (481x566, 28K)

MY $20,000 DCSS-OVER-SSH GAMING SETUP

I want that chair desu senpai

So how come she's getting such high value freebies, there's tech channels out there with twice the subs and they still have to buy their own hardware.

VAGINA

Goddamn fuck

Men are giving it to her for free. Men are clearly trash

>5 hours to build
Wtf
I just built a new pc and it took like 20 minutes after I got the parts opened
How is it hard to build a pc? It's just adult Legos

Unlike tech channels, she's not going to say a bad word about the free stuff

Voltas are just so god damn expensive though. I could get two 8x 2080 ti servers for the price of a 4x Volta DGX and still have like 20 grand left over for other shit.

The main selling point for me on the Titan RTX is the larger GPU memory. I always find myself in a position where I'm capped more by batch size/memory than compute power. One thing I worry about though is Nvidia isn't making a blower version of the Titan RTX like they did with the Titan V.

I've actually never found myself in need of DPFP. I use half precision all the time though, that shit is cash.

Unironically this, you went looking for this vapid horseshit and felt necessary to share it here. Consider killing yourself too, OP.

wait betas still throw money at this gremlin?

My $20,000 Minecraft gaming setup

>I'm tired of paying all my money to Jeff Bezos for
his divorce

ftfy

What is this retarded new fad? Building expensive rigs just to play Fortnite? Are these people legitimately retarded or is this another one of (((their))) psyops to get people to spend more money than they have to.

Gamers are the ultimate beta boy bucks.

Attached: 1541620161103.jpg (1189x1070, 539K)

not very educated on multi GPU setups then?

also

Attached: 1543968279147.png (908x935, 79K)

how much of a beta does this guy have to be?

holy shit!

I hope this is fake

>he doesn't have a $100,000 Tetris setup

I did not need to read this.

sadly it's real. these betas are pretty fucking pathetic.

god this is the most pathetic shit i've ever read

Attached: drphil.jpg (665x581, 48K)

anyone got anymore of these?

Attached: 1552759689111.gif (382x308, 1.47M)

the dude built it though, he's a professional and it isn't really custom

And I guess "Chads" go on ""retributions"" to kill as many women as possible too, right? Ayy lmao #incelposts

>tfw explicit mGPU never took off

youtu.be/e13PlGzEemY

you are not a real gaymer if you don't have a tetrisfriends gaming rig comprised of the following:

8 Xeon W-2195 with a total of 1 terabyte of RAM (ECC of course)
16 RTX 2080tis (how else are you going to get smooth frame rate? 1ns lag is 1ns too many)
1 petabyte worth of SSDs
8 360hz 16k HDR10 screens OLED of course with less than 1ns response time
your intertubes right on the local backbone
it is crucial your rig be in a Razer purpose built case because everybody knows everything Razer is just faster......
a Razer mouse
a Razer keyboard
a Razer headset
a Razer mousemat

just when i start to believe Jow Forums can't get worse, things like this reminds me that oh, it sure as fuck can be worse

the absolute state

Attached: 1526981083491.png (1203x950, 1.03M)

this world ... its just...fucked up.
I actually feel bad for the guy, as beta as he is I can't help but feel someone should enlighten him about women...

I thought I was beta but this is just... never would I just throw money at random women and start picturing a wedding with some streamer...
Maybe I should I dunno, maybe this is the way seduction works nowadays, I am just an old fart born in the 80s...

and here I am agonizing over the 1500 usd laptop I just ordering wondering if its worth it...

>meanwhile Jow Forums spends that in a laptop with a high end graphics card to use a terminal emulator 90% of the time

Imagine dying and your grandkids donating your hard earned money to twitch thots.

Oh noh noh noh

Lmao, virgins.

I think what's most sad about this is the fact that she isn't even hot.

why try when you're already female?

You don't have to be hot. You just have to be the most fuckable thing in the video.

I do think it works like you think it works, buddy.

>You just have to be the most fuckable thing in the video.
ain't that the truth

reeeeee!
don't speak the truth! we is the terminal to play ncurses tetris anyway, needs a lot of GPU.

>proud of being a beta orbiter
HAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol incel thread

you're pushing the meme too hard and zoomies are starting to declare themselves incels as it is the cool thing to be.