Any hacker out there? Job is not illegal. Get me out of this mess. Please anons

Any hacker out there? Job is not illegal. Get me out of this mess. Please anons.

Attached: 5748a65052bcd026008c5b04-750-562.jpg (750x562, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Any hacker out there? Job is not illegal. Get me out of this mess. Please anons.
yes im elite hacker pls email [email protected]

Hacking is not illegal, but probably what you mean by hacking is not what technically is. Usually the term is used just for identify illegal access, malware etc...

What happened?

Yeah I hack shit. I hack top secret shit for the lulz. I'll hack the shit out of anything I don't care. I can hack whatever you need, but it ain't gonna be cheap kid.

I registered/enrolled for an exam. They have this one time enrollment system. They give you an enrollment id and password which they send you to your phone no. The phone number with which i enrolled is lost and i have no way of getting it back in time. I have the enrollment id tho. Can you help me?

If i dont attend the exam im screwd.

Enroll with your friend phone? Why the hell this is worth loosing time and resources in getting into the server and retrieve this? Probably the password is hashed and salted in the db, so still no way to retrieve something useful for your needs.

Just redo the procedure with another telephone, then explain the problem to the exam management people.

stop being autistic and contact them

He's obviously lying and just wants a way to retake the exam without getting caught

Contact the fucking exam guys, jesus.
Also it is illegal to help you via computer attacks.

That is pretty obvious... just wanted to give him an alternative. OP probably is 16...

Hhahahhahahha just call support you dumb faggot holy shit us this some dumb bait, you are definitely not passing that exam

Are you like 12 or something? Contact the exam proctoring company immediately you fucking autist.
>I cant miss the exam
Then dont. Whether you have the info or not, SHOW UP. Just showing up is 50% of success.

That or he's some freshmen college faggot that failed his online femboy history test. Regardless this thread is stupid.

I tried with another number it says "already enrolled" and shows an enrollment id. I also tryed forgot password with that enrollment id. It says your password has been sent to your phone. I did not get anything. I've trying to call the help desk for last 3 days, switched off. Emailed them with details, no answer.

Why are you such a lying faggot? I hope you get banned for this shit thread.

I am very desperate at this point as this exam is very important to me. So im providing all the imformations.
YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE.
Get me my password please.

Website: pscwb.ucanapply.com/EntrancePSC1/entrance/?app-id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
My enrollment ID: PSC04334406
date of birth: 10 jan 1992 (they ask for date of birth in forgot password section)
Im willing to provide any information on me, just ask.

see
and stop being stupid. You're either lying or genuinely retarded, either way: fuck off.

Website has the helpdesk numbers. They dont answer, they're just there. Try for yourself.

Just go to the website. I've tryed their numbers no luck. Can you retrieve my password? I gave you my enrollment ID. If you needanything else just ask. Please help me anons.

the reason they put this shit on a website is to make it harder to contact them. a lot of places do this now. if a bunch of people get screwed, they're hoping a large percentage of them will try to contact them and fail, and just give up.

we'll get on this immediately!
relax..
:^)

There's no reason for this guy to refuse to contact the exam office or whatever his schools equivalent system is, which is how these situations are legitimately handled. Maybe he got his hands on someone else's enrollment ID and is trying to fuck with them?

ok done, i got your password changed.
i expect a payment of 2 BTC for services rendered and coverage of risks involved.
as soon as the payment has been verified i'll send you your new password via email.
send to the address in the qr code in pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-112520_Bitcoincom Wallet.jpg (853x835, 159K)

see this fucking retard didnt lose his information and is not trying to apply to a test. the test is probably for someone else and this faggot piece of shit wants to get his info, hence why he doesnt contact support and why he wants "hackers"
eat shit OP, hope you get aids and cancer

Dude if you're not lying and if you really can't contact them in any way then get a new phone with the same number and have them send you the password again

Ok so email the support and explain the situation faggot

>implying this retard knows how to use btc

Hand it in to the police Jamal.

worth a try