I've got an idea. Lets create the best free email service available...

I've got an idea. Lets create the best free email service available, and then after several years when everyone is use to it and loves its, lets take it away and force everyone to use our now archaic original again.

Attached: inbox.jpg (1084x611, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Inbox dies I'm probably just going to switch to Outlook. Gmail is shit.

>putting faith google

What do you anons suggest for email?
gmail is a shit

FastMail

>Newfag
april 1st is only a few weeks away.

Attached: bean-meme.jpg (720x719, 51K)

digdeeper.neocities.org/ghost/email.html

I'm glad I never fell for the Inbox meme. Gmail just werks as it is.

>inbox
>service
U wot?

This. Inbox is bloated and unresponsive.

Web gmail is barely responsive as well. Google Apps/Gmail backend with a desktop smtp client is the comfiest way to handle email.

i tried using inbox twice before and was shit every time. no idea why hipsters like it so much.

Apparently it would remind you if you hadn't checked your email in awhile or something. I don't understand why people love being notified about shit.

>70237542
>trusting polish autismo shill unironically

On my computers I just use the gmail web client, but the simple HTML view. Fuck that last redesign.
On my phone I'm using the default lineage os email app which just werks.

Outlooks spam filter is absolute shit. Also Gmail is shit. Can't win in this life

What's so special about Inbox?

Inbox is amazing. Sorts my mail perfectly. Going to miss it.

>what windows got right
>installing software
yeah I'm not taking his opinion on anything seriously

cock.li

Postfix.

wait a minute, did i miss a memo? is google going to pull a youtube with gmail and force you into a new shitty version that no one wants and sucks big floppy donkey dicks?

protonmail

I wouldn't trust Protonmail personally. You should be able to use your email address the way you want and not have to be afraid to lose it over anything said or done publicly while using it.

They are probably going for muh social again and create a monster out of chats, email, RCS and sms
In a way, it makes sense, because emails are becoming a quite archaic way to communicate
>Hurr Durr
Push notifications in apps and websites, plus making website wrapper apps using full blown chrome, and RCS will legit kill companies mailing