How well will milk be able to cool a custom water loop system? Would it get stinky?

How well will milk be able to cool a custom water loop system? Would it get stinky?

Attached: 1536983408787.png (1264x669, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

asus.com/Motherboards/Z97AR/specifications/
youtube.com/watch?v=vQZcQpUhpyI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine the smell

Why even make this thread?

i want water cooling system with loli cunny juice uwu

God this is so retarded, the milk will go bad after a couple of days and start to lose it's color.

Perish.

Stench should be least of your worries. It'd start to go bad and turn into curd. It would also get on the pipes, pump, fucking everything.

>using literal substrate for bacteria as coolant

Depending on circlation speed you may even make some butter. This would make a frying hot CPU quite literal.

That's why I use my own semen.

Hi Jow Forums
I want to upgrade the 970 that i've had in my rig for almost 4 years now.

I've been looking at the rtx 2070 which I believe will give me the power i need for the next few years.
I have this motherboard:
asus.com/Motherboards/Z97AR/specifications/
Other specs:
I7-4790 (non k) with tower cooling
16 gb ddr3 ram
700 watt power supply

Is my rig good enough for this card or do I want to upgrade other components? I don't plan on making any changes unless it's crucial. ty on forehand

Attached: [email protected] (1282x752, 144K)

Wrong thread, dumbfuck.

I checked the catalog and decided this was the best place to look for help. I guess not lol

Water cooling is for morons there will always be a pipe connector that would deteriorate, some rubber band that is suppose the keep it water tight will get loose and you'll slowly fuck your whole rig up with humidity or just plain water, you won't even notice until it's completely fucked.

It will curdle too.

If you've ever tried overclocking a 7980xe then you'd need to do water cooling to dissapate over 500w from the CPU itself.

I know but the setup will not be perfect more than 1 year.
Water is very corrosive if you cool it with oil it'll be better, oil heats up at higher temps and cools slower so you need a different setup.

Semen goes bad even faster than milk

The end result is the same, I just don't waste milk then.

How the shit is water corrosive? It has a Ph level of nearly seven for tap water. That means it's neutral. Do you mean errosive? If so, you have no idea what you're talking about and need to leave this thread.

Attached: 1550639396959.jpg (640x736, 42K)

anime website

>How the shit is water corrosive?
it can be very corrosive, depending on the supply. stay in school, zoomer cancer.

it would curdle up and eventually the entire machine would smell like vomit.. in less than a day. easily.

Tell that to a steel pipe with no coating, moron.
And i did meant erosive you bitch, English is not my first language.
Meanwhile oil doesn't do that.

Aren't you supposed to use destilled water anyway?

Use a system with oil.
youtube.com/watch?v=vQZcQpUhpyI

Yeah I bet you would know that.

QUEER

Yes it is cpu wise.

Mayebe use a wattage calculator to make sure the psu is fine.

Ignore

Anyone here ever try one of those fully submerged mineral oil computer setups?