Why does the EU hate the free market...

Why does the EU hate the free market? Why can't Europoor countries just create their own tech companies instead of fining productive and profitable companies overseas?

Attached: google antitrust.jpg (742x665, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you like the botnet so much?

Companies should be able to make a profit without being harmful. One of governments few jobs should be to stop companies being a nuisance.

>another ameribab who thinks the american dream and free market are real things

Attached: 1552943676524.jpg (600x500, 113K)

Watch as some Jow Forums idiot do mental flips as he calls this statement """""communism"""""

>American programmers and employees at tech companies are such corporate boot-lickers that they even won't consider unionizing and bargaining for their wages
>on top of that, they have to save up their measly paycheck for in case some medical emergency happens and they have to pay up thousands of dollarydoos

Attached: wages-vs-GDP.jpg (2048x1310, 332K)

Fuck Google, and fuck the EU.

Attached: 1527923468600.jpg (800x609, 129K)

It's not a free market. Interdependence on technology companies means they can cuck you at any turn.

We've been sucking on corporate dicks for too long

Free market will never be free but become a monopoly quite quickly.

Monopolies are actually the death of the free market.

This. My only problem with the fine is that it isn't big enough.

EU's milking the cow.

>One of governments few jobs
It's more of a soft Libertarian position, if you ask me.

> Why does the EU hate the free market?
Why US does not split monopolies anymore?

good.

Unregulated free markets *always* leads to monopolies, and everyone is fucked, apart from the board members of the monopoly.

EU likes people more.
US likes board members more.
That's it basically.

Google is moving there data centres to the UK soon so they can get out of the EU trash.

Imagine having to look for roommates while making 140k just to be able to afford rent.
The absolute fucking state of Americucks.

>EU likes people more
What is article 13 you EU wanker

google shilng is strong here last time

Do I really need to dig up the old copy pasta with all the laws fucking Americucks up the arse again?

>I'm a proper man, with a good career after years if education
>ughh I just have to share a house with strangers like a college student or a boy scout h-hehe
Disgusting.
I agree with you user, at this point they might as well devalue their currency tenfold.
Even in my shithole, I get 14k a year and pay 300/month for a small flat. What's the point of 140k and 3k per month, just cut a zero already, it otherwise it feels like Zimbabwe.

I never said Americans weren't being cucked by their corporations but to claim the EU is any better is an outright lie.

Why don't they just buy a camping car?

>EU likes people more.
European here.
I wish it truly were this way, but in reality the EU is an incredibly fragmented, bureaucratic nightmare. Some politicians actually care about the good of the populace, but the vast majority is either only there because they were too incompetent/PR disastrous to keep at home or because they realized you can make better dosh being corrupt at european level than on national level.
I really fucking wish the EU only did half of what its ideals are demanding. As it stands, the only thing it managed to accomplish was to keep Germany and France from jumping at each other again and some (admittadely significant) quality of life changes for central europeans, which are currently getting erased by way worse policies.
Other than that it was just a threeway fuckfest between Germany's unchecked greed, France's bleeding hard and the UK being the Eternal Anglo. Shitting on Putin and barring Russia from joining because we were sucking US dick so hard was the biggest mistake we ever made, but the 2004 Expansion was the exact moment when everything went to irredeemable shit. And I'm saying this as someone from a tiny-ass structurally weak as fuck region that turned itself into something decent thanks to EU money. I'm just really fucking sad the project turned into this shitshow.

It's one law. That isn't even law yet. It's a proposal. That will more than likely get killed by the European Court of Justice like they always do with these kinds of laws once it threatens to actually become a law. The EU is far more pro user or pro people vs the US that is fully pro companies.

It's not just the one law you shill, it's just the most prominent example of rampant corruption and corporatism in the EU right now. But I guess the ECB basically cucking an entire continent out of their savings isn't enough for you pan-nationalist fuckheads.

I really don't get people studying here in Europe and then going to the US to work in IT.
Having to find room mates while you work full time and have one of the top paying jobs in the country is just insane.
I make 8k / month as a student here, my rent is 550€ warm for 755 square feet apartment right next to my uni and still there are people in my course talking about finding a job in SF when they get their masters. Just insane.

It's illegal to live in a camper as far as I know due to things like a permanent address.

>hurr durr durr durr corruption
>hurr durr pan nationalism
Okay kiddo.

t. seething gpoojet

1 euro has been deposited in your account by Springer.

Sir, please do the needful and stop fining us you stupid cumskins!

Attached: Sundar_Pichai_189-1200x781.jpg (1200x781, 119K)

>free market
you do realize that Jow Forums is an anarcho-communist board, right? we hate the EU and hate corporations. the more governments and corporations fuck over each other the better.

>We
Nah mate it's just you that is retarded, the rest of us just play along to be nice desu

based eu

How quickly can I get banned?

The EU are fining American companies so they can pay welfare to invaders to rape and kill their women, children.

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

European Caliphate hate the jews.

Yes, while in America the ordinary citizen pays welfare to these multinational conglomerates while getting a botnet in return.

>It's a Europeans and USAmericans are shitting on each other while China is quitely gearing up to fuck everyone and India and Brazil are doing their best best to kill the world through sheer stupidity Episode

Not to even mention that working conditions and work life balance are much better in Europe compared to the US. 40 hour work weeks and a month of vacation days that people can actually use are considered normal in Europe.

Are you implying that's worse than women and children being raped and murdered?

Also not needing to come in to work when you are sick because your workers protection laws don't suck ass is pretty nice. Or not going bankrupt because you broke your leg or had a car accident.

China is not going to fuck everyone. India is doing their best tho I agree on that.
What China is doing is the reasonable thing, aka investing massively in emerging technologies instead of being stuck in the past, they have literally reduced their coal reliance for example faster then Germany has shut down even one coal power plant. If they keep going they will probably be THE place for research in a decade or two.

The US still has a much higher crime rate than the EU. It's basically third world levels over there.

The flaws of EU comes from the nationalism. The whole federal state idea was impossible from the start and now we have illiberal member states too. Just sit back and wait for the next "world war" in Europe.

kill yourself retarded Burger

>implying they're going to leave Ireland

There is absolutely nothing to keep China from making every advantageous move it can and this will absolutely fuck everyone in the West over. The West has made itself extremely dependant on China. We shipped our trash there for fuck's sake and since they instate a ban on importing trash, we have no idea what to do with it other than pushing it in a landfill or burning it. And that, surprise surprise, is going to fuck us hard down the line.
It's the same shit with electronics. Everyone produces shit in China and suddenly they act surprised when China uses that position to its advantage and spies the everloving shit out of everyone. Jesus fucking Christ, the West is acting like a bunch of oblivious retards and then keeps being surprised when it gets fucked over. This isn't even about the Chinese going out of their way to act malicious, it's about common sense.

I hope they will enjoy the higher taxes and the same GDPR because they actually can't leave the "EU trash".

>The US still has a much higher crime rate than the EU

Black Americans have an average IQ of 85
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Chronic adult criminals have an average IQ of 85
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126

At each poverty concentration level, the violent crime rate is substantially higher in black than in white census tracts.
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174

IQ and self-reported lifetime violence accounts for racial disparity in criminal justice processing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

In 1959, the American Association of Mental Retardation set the threshold of mental retardation at

Attached: 1528105586956.png (662x703, 123K)

I fully agree with that. "Our" industry. American, EU, basically everything, has made itself dependant on cheap Chinese production and now they all act surprised when the Chinese not only stole trade secrets but oh how could they invested the money in research of their own.
European solar panels cost literally up to a 100 times more than the same quality or even higher quality ones produced and researched in China on average Chinese solar panels are literally 20-30 times cheaper with no real quality loss. In terms of economics we are totally fucked.

The problems come from it being disjointed and losing tack of its original ideals. In the late 90s/early 2000s nationalism was cooling off and everyone was getting behind this idea of a thigher knit Europe with room for individuality. The problem is that it ballooned up suddenly and of fucking course the eastern european countries were going to take everything they could get while trying to give back as little as possible, it would be stupid not to.
The EU should have stayed as a central european project for two decades more at least, that would have meant enough time for the member countries to get on a level, unfuck Spain, Greece and Italy and get the eastern european counries sorted out better to keep them from just dragging everyone and everything down.

Instead, Germany fucked everyone because muh cheap labor muh wage dumping and France let them do it because muh humanity muh morals.

t. hasn't taken econ 101.