HELP!!!! I have malware on my computer. It's called Windows 10! How do I remove it?

HELP!!!! I have malware on my computer. It's called Windows 10! How do I remove it?

Attached: windows-10-blue-screen.jpg (899x675, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xX37FcI_RnI&t=207s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

see
, , reformat, and install gentoo.

>Micro$haft winblows sucks, right guize?
Go back to 1998, OP.

go suck pajeet cock you stupid m$ shill

>windows 10

Attached: 1538156453913.png (600x842, 142K)

rkill.exe

kill -9 windows10

pirate win10 enterprise and use one of the reddit guides (inb4 >>>>>reddit) to use gpedit and etc to prevent updates and strip some of the surface-level telemetry and etc.

After you do that, install an easy linux distro as a dual-boot and use that for everything you don't absolutely need windows for.

cringe

>go back to 2019
o wait

LOL Window$ suxxx XD

Microsoft lives rent free in the head of freetards

Attached: 1549917947101.png (303x279, 18K)

install gentoo

Attached: bluescreen.png (1920x1080, 54K)

Imagine being so autistically contrarian that you think Jow Forums invented the notion that Microsoft products are imperfect

When am I mentioning Jow Forums? Do you think Freetards only exist on Jow Forums?

Attached: spedepasanen.jpg (600x683, 33K)

Install Gentoo

lul xd windows is bad xDDDD

install gentoo

Attached: 1492068248885.png (2560x1600, 68K)

insttal

gento

Someone told me to install Gentoo when I asked for appropriate video editing software for YTPs lol

I mean, I've always wanted to try Linux... But I'm a lazy-ass pussy lol

Wew lad. Are Youtube Poops still a thing in >2019?
I remember watching them about ten years ago.

Attached: Abraham_Lincoln.png (266x382, 59K)

They've only gotten better and better. How tf did you give up so easily after the golden years?

Attached: Lol YTP so 2009.png (824x589, 74K)

I think I've seen quite enough of "You will DIE" and that stupid Hotel Mario intro sequence for the rest of my life thank you.

LMFAO you think it changed that little since then? Dayum son you ignorant

Attached: YTP is just CD-i Spadinner lololol hur dur.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

format c:

Link me your favourite YTP-video then

Attached: 1549048075920.png (798x490, 95K)

I can't believe I didn't realize you were trolling this whole time

Attached: thisisbait.png (625x626, 66K)

Oh wait nvm you were serious. Phew. Okay, try this. (Keep in mind that YTPs around and post 2009 largely influenced video edits on YT in general, as Jontron can attest)

Here: youtube.com/watch?v=xX37FcI_RnI&t=207s

There's still homage to CD-i Spadinner and those other ancient-ass sources now and then, but it REALLY depends on the pooper.

Sorry guys lol I didn't mean for this to get so off topic

Reminds me a lot of "dank meme comps" that are a thing in the past few years.

Ah yes, that's what I meant by YTP influenced video edits in YT videos in general

You'd be surprised how many people who don't even appear to be into anything remotely similar to YTPs have made YTPs, liked YTP videos, or at least heard about YTP.

Okay, I'll admit I love the sh!t out of YTP, I always have.

There's actually a huge amount of excellent YTPs made between the time-period that you said you watched them, and now. In fact, while it's still sort of stuck in the "MLG", or "dank meme comp" style in general as you put it, YTP has gotten progressively better and better, and many YTPers have very much their own style.

Look up iteachvader. You might be thrown off by the fact that he still uses Spadinner sources as his primary source, but he's pretty damn clever. He sentence mixes them so perfectly you'd swear at times the people who were hired to do the voice-acting actually said the words he made them say.

There's also excellent YTPers like Geibuchan, Stuart K Reilly, Cory the Norm, EmpLemon, and many others that have their own fresh take on YTP.

This is getting so off topic I'm so sorry OP lmao (it's my fault I guess lol)

So... We still talking about the virus that is Windows 10 or...

Is this some ironic Reddit larping?

install mcafee