Is it safe to text my dealer over SMS

Is it safe to text my dealer over SMS

Attached: 50625399_593546194441220_8917868363081793920_n.jpg (640x640, 91K)

Why don't you just get your dealer to send you GPG-encrypted email?

extremely

I don't think he'd bother to do that to talk to one customer

Is it really

SMS are not encrypted, your service provider knows what you send and receive.

You can bet your ass all SMS traffic is stored someplace.

it is clearly not safe
But hey: What is safe in life?

Yes. And ask him for the fent laced special.

Attached: akari_munch.png (280x340, 88K)

Will anyone care about a common drug user? No..

Is it safe? Hell no

Download Signal, your dealer should already have it if he isn't a pleb

Is it actually possible to get busted just for texting something?

My dealer uses Signal

Possible, sure.

Chances should go to zero though
Depends on how big of a deal you/your dealer is

Maybe use a burner phone with a burner simcard?

The question is how much your government cares about a small-time villain.

However, of course it could be used as evidence.

Tell your dealer to use an appropriate app like Signal with proper encryption and you're fine.

Nobody cares how much meth you put inside your body. And for fuck sake if you're not even buying hard drugs, you're just a fucking pussy for even thinking about that.

Would the US not give a shit? Maybe China would

Usually weed, sometimes other stuff, but not meth or heroin.

what kind of underage question is this
yes, just tell him you need to see him, or that you need 3 ps2 games, or whatever dumb code he came up with. If you don't say anything wrong you aren't doing anything wrong.

just don't do drugs like a degenerate

Just send a pigeon lmao

No

Attached: 1550632588481.jpg (580x435, 48K)

>not using a coded language
There's nothing wrong with texting a friend to meet up and play some football

this, my friend(tm) boomer as a burner phone and makes normal calls but talks in koded language. Though nobody give a shit in this country. It sure wouldn't be the same on USA because of so much agencies trying to stop that shit. I would ask my boomer friend to use signal but what gives

>not texting your dealer in Caesarian cipher
Never going to make it

Just like Whatsapp. The Jews and CIAniggers will find you

>2019
>not contacting your dealer via real world smoke signals

Its like you want the NSA to know what you're doing

No
/thread

>2019
>not sending letter through dove

I do, I'm sure someone reads it but then they'd know it's for personal use anyway. We don't talk in code either, if I'm asking for weed, I'm asking for weed. Not trees, or tacos, or anything like that.

You're 99.9% not gonna get busted for that, unless perhaps if you live in Iran or something. You probs still shouldn't do it. At least use one of those supposedly encrypted apps like Signal or whatever.

Attached: freud.jpg (640x640, 66K)

THOUSANDS of alleged “dial-a-dealer” cocaine ring customers have received a text message from NSW Police after their contact details were extracted from the phones of accused suppliers.

In a surprising twist, some of the recipients have reportedly responded to the messages, after police initially contacted them in a bid to gain further information.

“This pH no has been ID’d as part of a NSWPF Cocaine investigation in the Sydney area,’ the text from police read.

“If you have any information please contact Crime Stoppers on 1300 333 000.”

A police spokeswoman said dozens of those who received the text message had already replied by Friday evening.

Attached: penguin-police.jpg (400x256, 24K)

What the fuck is wrong with Australians?

Abso-fucking-lutely.
One of my IRL best friends is facing a second degree murder charge because of texts. A guy he (allegedly, lol, but what do you think) sold heroin to OD'd and the victim's parents gave police his phone.
Police found SMS messages showing the deal right before his death directly off the device (no warrant as they were given it), verified it against the victim's cell phone provider (parents gave police access and cooperated).

Within the week a warrant was put up for my friend's arrest.
He surrendered and was charged with one count of second degree murder. In my state it is mandatory life no parole. His lawyer is in talks with DA to drop charges to manslaughter.

Yes, SMS can be used as evidence. It's just a question on how the police obtain it. Might be harder if it isn't GIVEN to them.

There are two types of drug dealers in the world. Those who need forklifts and those who don't. Any agency that has the capability and authority to go through your texts have much bigger fish to fry with their time and resources. If you were one of them, would you want to be the guy who caught the dime sack dude or the next Chapo?

pay off the cops pussy

Where I live you get a slap on the wrist for weed. People smoke in parks and although it's illegal, noone cares.

But that's always the special. They're such nice lads that they don't even tell you. They truly care about their customers.

You idiot. You use your last bit of weed to smoke and create smoke signals to signal your dealer that you need more weed.

>SMS
>Not using chad botnet iMessage
It's 2019 user get a grip

Go near a place where people drink, dance, or dance while drinking. Look for the sketchy looking guy standing around who isn't doing either of those things.

just dont directly say you are buying drugs over text and you will be fine

I'm an androidcel

That's fucked. But that's a case of the authorities having access to a phone with text messages on it, not intercepting it beforehand.

If your dealer is big-time, absolutely. If you're just buying small amounts of weed, no one cares.

It's what happens when coke is so expensive there.

Don't do drugs kids.

t. have a lot of family that served 2-5 years for possesion, I'm white btw

Abosolutely nothing, nobody wants to server time and 90% of the time they WILL snitch on their supplier if it means reduced sentences.

Dunce cap
>A police spokeswoman said
You're just going to believe them?
>of course people are ratting out their dealer, and so should you!

You should actually, it helps significantly reduce your sentence. Your dealer is already going to prison, you won't save him by trying to be a hero.

Yeah, who needs illegal drugs anyway. Weed is legal pretty much everywhere

That's dumb. People die from McDonald's and I don't see the CEO getting arrested for second degree murder.

It's plaintext. You shouldn't trust it at all.

>i want to be safe
use tox

>i want to be probably safe
use end to end encrypted mode in whatsapp or fb messenger

>use tox
is that still around?

If your dealer is fine with it your shouldn't care at all. If the government does end up getting a warrant for SMS history, it 100% means they are going after the dealer, and they couldn't care less about the people he is selling to.

No because your weirdo neighbor has been running his own femtocell for the last five years and he's been intercepting all the calls and texts in your apartment building forever.

Remember that one time your texts were mysteriously not being delivered to that girl you were soft on? Mr. Weirdo was blocking them from routing out of his femtocell because your dumb ginger friend pissed on the wall outside his apartment.

Yeah, James. I know it's you. I also intercepted all the nudes your last girlfriend sent you. How do you think your friends got their hands on them?