Why is google images so shit now?

why is google images so shit now?

Attached: 1529679792130.png (799x872, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2019/01/10/unsafe-search/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

weebs btfo

It creates a color map and search for pictures with similar color maps, if you want better results use yandex.

>A cartoon is a type of illustration, possibly animated, typically in a non-realistic or semi-realistic style
It isn't wrong, you know.

SauceNAO

google seems to be good at finding /almost/ the thing you want now, never actually the thing you want itself

i'm curious because i seem to remember using google images with like cartoon characters, and it would identify who it was. like no shit it's a cartoon, my implied question was 'who's this' not 'what is this thing'

it's incredibly smart at being incredibly stupid, basically. google. fuck them

I know right. The Russians have surpassed them

Attached: 40QPIkf.png (849x1309, 869K)

because it was easy to search for cp and they made a change that broke everything

sjws

the year is not 2009. that stuff isnt available on clearnet like it used to be

same as when someone noticed the results you got for 'gorillas'

and so, rather than examine themselves and why their ~~~magical algorithm~~~ would perceive information that way, they huffed and sighed and broke the thing and made it incredibly stupid instead . lol

the algorithm is perfect! the algorithm is infallible!

(imperfect data) -> (algorithm put together by Silicon Valley people earning >150k) -> (infallible, perfectly-rational, immaculate data free of any and all biases)

>the year is not 2009. that stuff isnt available on clearnet like it used to be
Unfiltered results would still show at least very questionable stuff.

They don't allow direct linking to images since sites like Pinterest bitched.

Pinterest is a useless shithole and content aggregator, they have no leg to stand on.

Pretty much

Nigga you can't even search for asstr stories with the "ped" or "pedo" tag using google.
Or, um, uh, so I've heard.

based and yandexpilled

i want to fug frederica

Bullshit. Yandex works perfectly, and there's no CP there.

use yandex, it's basically perfect for anime

And since when is modern Google unfiltered? There's a reason why people try to trick newfags into searching questionable search terms with Bing and DDG and not Google.

>it's incredibly smart at being incredibly stupid, basically. google. fuck them
They have very weird behavior for everything, not just images.

Attached: S8N2EIC[1].png (1870x1052, 99K)

The result was relevant this time but they still highlighted Queen. They are actively doing stupid shit.

Attached: AmPKWog[1].png (1781x816, 100K)

Shutterstock and Getty Images bitched about people putting in their low res watermarked images and finding clean high res someone else bought. It's a shame, you used to be able to put there a low res crop and get the whole image at all available resolutions they had before they lobotomied it.

Google in general has been shit since the Internet 2.0 paradigm shift. Having the audacity to exclude specific search terms when I know exactly what I'm searching for you pieces of shit.

google is anti-patriarch. womyn ya know?

YAAAAAASSSSS QUEEN LAAAAAY

idk but something looks fishy with the links now.

Attached: .png (299x30, 2K)

oh wait in your case you're a fucking retard looking things up by thumbs. google is still fucked though.

Attached: .png (790x1103, 324K)

He probably only had the thumb which is why he did that in the first place.

>He probably only had the thumb
thanks for outing yourself as a brainlet too.

Baka.
iqdb for art.
trace.moe for anime screenshots.
saucenao for manga and doujins.
If all fails, try yandex image search, it's way fucking better than google image search.
Never use google image search. It is 100% pure fucking useless trash for anything that isn't normalfag shit.

Why are you so upset?

too many brainlets in this thread

>The Russians have surpassed them
Hardly, Google's search used to be far better, they intentionally changed it to comply with ridiculous complaints like how it used to suggest gorilla images for images of blacks.

kek

tineye has gone to shit if you didn't know

Attached: snapshot_07.57.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

>the year is not 2009. that stuff isnt available on clearnet like it used to be
I distinctly remember back in like 2014 some anons found out a specific search term that would bring up pages of CP on Google Images.

>G00lags will defend this

You can't have image algorithms because it makes the black kids angry

Attached: screenshot1.jpg (640x559, 77K)

Yeah that's not true. Not even Bing is safe

Bing literally suggested it 2 months ago you mongloid fuck. How about you do some research before spouting spastic shit.

techcrunch.com/2019/01/10/unsafe-search/